"The Wall" - what is the true reality?

L

Lawton88

Kraken
Curious what people think about that concept that is pushed hard in the manosphere / red pill circles.

I personally think a lot of it is cope (the women who rejected me are finally getting payback) though from what I know by friends experiences and through my own observation there is truth to it if you are talking just about a long term relationship and marriage etc. Also we all know this doesn't apply to women getting short term/one night stands etc. with guys.

I am way older than most posters here but still go out a few times a week usually to places where the crowd is 30 - 40+. What I see with my own eyes is even in those older age brackets is 5/10 and even 6/10 looks single guys getting rejected left and right by their looksmatches except for a few single guys that the females know are really well off financially. 6/10 guy even struggles a lot when aiming for 5/10 female. I would say I am a 7/10 face with an 8/10 body for my age and I can't count the number of times 5/10 females have made it clear to me they are looking to hook up. 6/10s some also but much less and not so straight forward like the 5s. I am not well to do financially so that has nothing to do with it even though every damn one of them starts fishing for what your job is trying to figure out what kind of money you have.

Its crazy how bad it sticks out when you make a point to observe what is going on around you. These females will go and dance with their looksmatch if he asks usually but cut the guy off quick many times if he tries to go any further. I have had quite a few times these 5s literally just stopped where I was sitting and struck up a conversation while the guy that just bought her a few drinks is sitting back at the table looking like a fool.

I do deal with some 7/10s at these places occasionally and unlike the sub 7s you have to make the move but usually they will signal by looking and playing with their hair or something like that if they see you were looking that way. My rule with them is never approach cold to not give them the satisfaction of shooting me down if they aren't interested. Dealt with too much of that in my younger days with those females.

It is dealing with a few of these 7s that were over 30 along with what I see happen to guys at these places routinely that make me think its true (some exceptions of course) as far as them being bitter they can't land the guy they want for a LTR once they get up in age. The 7s are expecting the guy with good looks and the big wallet even at that age. Had one look really disappointed when she found out I wasn't a lawyer or something like that. I also have a couple of female friends from years ago that are good looking that have been divorced for years now after leaving their husbands with the usual line that all the guys seem to be "losers" out there now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and MrGlutton
I would say I am a 7/10 face with an 8/10 body for my age and I can't count the number of times 5/10 females have made it clear to me they are looking to hook up.
Oldcel Chad slaying all the single moms and divorcees.(y)
I am not well to do financially so that has nothing to do with it even though every damn one of them starts fishing for what your job is trying to figure out what kind of money you have.
Money isn't important for hookups, if they ask you it's obvious they want LTR.
I have had quite a few times these 5s literally just stopped where I was sitting and struck up a conversation while the guy that just bought her a few drinks is sitting back at the table looking like a fool.
JFL at these sub7 losers.
It is dealing with a few of these 7s that were over 30 along with what I see happen to guys at these places routinely that make me think its true (some exceptions of course) as far as them being bitter they can't land the guy they want for a LTR once they get up in age. The 7s are expecting the guy with good looks and the big wallet even at that age. Had one look really disappointed when she found out I wasn't a lawyer or something like that. I also have a couple of female friends from years ago that are good looking that have been divorced for years now after leaving their husbands with the usual line that all the guys seem to be "losers" out there now.
Yes, many women want a Chad in all of their life now, the wall for getting Chad is not as early as Redpillers believe though. Women can stay attracive in their 30s, it gets very hard after 40. But there is no wall for getting hookups and betabuxxers, so women never really lose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person

Yes, many women want a Chad in all of their life now, the wall for getting Chad is not as early as Redpillers believe though. Women can stay attracive in their 30s, it gets very hard after 40. But there is no wall for getting hookups and betabuxxers, so women never really lose.

lol... I agree about the no wall for hookups as a general rule. Very few true Chads at my age. A Chad equivalent at my age is a high tier normie who is in real good shape that still has his hair.

I agree they usually have the true wall for a LTR with a Chad a little low. I would peg it at around 33 or 34 myself because those well to do good looking guys start thinking at least by 33 or 34 the women is getting too old to start a family with.

I guess the big change recently is mostly many of these hard headed females refusing to get into a real LTR with a non-Chad Betabuxxer as long as they can keep hooking up with a Chad every so often.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
The wall = women getting less validation and less access to Chad
Women always get some random beta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 5786, JosephGarrot123 and 4 others

i would say your partially right, the wall is when they can no longer get chad or brads, you see in their 30s and 40s, the chads in that age range are banging 20 something year olds.

lol... I agree about the no wall for hookups as a general rule. Very few true Chads at my age. A Chad equivalent at my age is a high tier normie who is in real good shape that still has his hair.

I agree they usually have the true wall for a LTR with a Chad a little low. I would peg it at around 33 or 34 myself because those well to do good looking guys start thinking at least by 33 or 34 the women is getting too old to start a family with.

I guess the big change recently is mostly many of these hard headed females refusing to get into a real LTR with a non-Chad Betabuxxer as long as they can keep hooking up with a Chad every so often.
realtisically women don't truelly look for betas, untill after ages 50+ when they have basically no looks left.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Lawton88
The wall is real, stupid. The ugly 40 year old roasties probably banged a dude like salludon in her prime. You yourself are a downgrade and proof of the wall being sub 8 yourself getting hookups from hideous old women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart and Lawton88
Try going for a 5/10 20 year old. She wouldnt touch you for shit lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88
There is a fertility wall, and Chad wall, and commitment wall maybe.
but no wall for random sex encounters.

* muh thinkings. On average maybe(?) something like this, for an average woman.

This is what women can have or can get when they are 18, and will lose over time:
* Sex + commitment from (Giga) Chads
* Uncommited/random sex from any looks level dude
* 100% commitment, providings and (Beta)Buxx from men below the Chad level (aka, guy will pay all her costs and pamper her); sometimes also Chads but less since plenty Chads like to stay single/play the field.
* Men looking to start a family

Woman past 25: Hit the Wall of being able to fuck young (Giga)Chads.
Woman past 30: Hit the Wall of being able to fuck Chads.
Woman past 35: Hit the Wall of being able to get a succesfull and decent looking/HTN BetaBuxx man (to start family with).
Woman past 40: Hit the fertility Wall, no man that wants children wlll consider her.
Woman past 45: Hit the Wall, of being able to find an average looking man that is will to be mr. Provider and give full commitment (aka, pays all the bills and support her financially (100%)).
Woman past death: Hit the Wall, of being able to get random uncommited sex from average or below average looking men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 5786, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Woman past death: Hit the Wall, of being able to get random uncommited sex from average or below average looking men.
nic-cage.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, JosephGarrot123 and eduardkoopman
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 5786 and 5'8manlet
75 year old ganny woman, moggs any normie man in SMV for random sex to the moon and back!
That might be true but you're just mentally ill tbh. Can't see how you would struggle with this Chadlite tier face:
Eduard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Women lose both SMV and RMV with age by default. Their decline in female SMV is only important when compared to younger women because women's aggregate SMV is ridiculously higher than men's aggregate SMV. However, women drop substantially in aggregate RMV over time due to having previous sexual partners.

Try going for a 5/10 20 year old. She wouldnt touch you for shit lmao

Haven't had any that young but have had a few ones around 30 coming up to me. It tells me they would do an older 7/10 before they would a similar aged looksmatch even without money or status involved.

There is a fertility wall, and Chad wall, and commitment wall maybe.
but no wall for random sex encounters.

* muh thinkings. On average maybe(?) something like this, for an average woman.

This is what women can have or can get when they are 18, and will lose over time:
* Sex + commitment from (Giga) Chads
* Uncommited/random sex from any looks level dude
* 100% commitment, providings and (Beta)Buxx from men below the Chad level (aka, guy will pay all her costs and pamper her); sometimes also Chads but less since plenty Chads like to stay single/play the field.
* Men looking to start a family

Woman past 25: Hit the Wall of being able to fuck young (Giga)Chads.
Woman past 30: Hit the Wall of being able to fuck Chads.
Woman past 35: Hit the Wall of being able to get a succesfull and decent looking/HTN BetaBuxx man (to start family with).
Woman past 40: Hit the fertility Wall, no man that wants children wlll consider her.
Woman past 45: Hit the Wall, of being able to find an average looking man that is will to be mr. Provider and give full commitment (aka, pays all the bills and support her financially (100%)).

Some truth in that but I would swap out "fuck" with having a LTR as far as the first few ones. 30 year old females that are above average 6/10 & 7/10 don't have that hard of a time getting a similar aged Chad to screw them with Tinder and those places I would think. At a bar it wouldn't be that hard either as long as a Stacy wasn't there getting his attention.

The one thing I don't see when I go out is 5/10s hooking up with true chads too often like a lot of people seem to claim is so easy for females. Guys with choices definitely sleep down at times but usually not that far down unless they are really hammered.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Some truth in that but I would swap out "fuck" with having a LTR as far as the first few ones. 30 year old females that are above average 6/10 & 7/10 don't have that hard of a time getting a similar aged Chad to screw them with Tinder and those places I would think. At a bar it wouldn't be that hard either as long as a Stacy wasn't there getting his attention.

The one thing I don't see when I go out is 5/10s hooking up with true chads too often like a lot of people seem to claim is so easy for females. Guys with choices definitely sleep down at times but usually not that far down unless they are really hammered.
legit pointers

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
That might be true but you're just mentally ill tbh. Can't see how you would struggle with this Chadlite tier face:
View attachment 1363961
Zero dymorphism. He doesnt look like he can choke a girl during sex, and fuck her well.
To me he looks like the nice harmless average joe that helps random people and gets messed around by everyone.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
It is obviously true, but not something black and white like 29yo 364 shes good the next day she hit the wall, it goes on and on

Zero dymorphism. He doesnt look like he can choke a girl during sex, and fuck her well.
To me he looks like the nice harmless average joe that helps random people and gets messed around by everyone.
I'm legit in face structure build femine, and low in masculinity factor.
If I look good, it's either because i have some "prety-boyish" appeal, or nothing.

Luckily I have good height, which helps to looks a bit less female like overall.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Lawton88, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
"Chadlite".
This is the shit that worships obese white girls and watches them fuck the bbc bulls
Chadlite might be an overrate but I don’t see why he needs to settle for women that look way worse than him and are far older than him.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Her corpse has to have completely rotted into the ground. A dead females body still has infinite smv

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP and Deleted member 5786
Chadlite might be an overrate but I don’t see why he needs to settle for women that look way worse than him and are far older than him.
Lol ive mass swiped tinder before and matched fat masculine bitchy white girls in open relationships w dudes like that. Thats how i know its over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and 5'8manlet
Lol ive mass swiped tinder before and matched fat masculine bitchy white girls in open relationships w dudes like that. Thats how i know its over
Any surgeries to fix his "feminine" as you say look?

the wall never existed in modern women, my friend, every single one of them have tinder and bumble installed

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Any surgeries to fix his "feminine" as you say look?
Doesnt look fem but he needs a wider jaw lower ramus and more mandible body

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 5786
Curious what people think about that concept that is pushed hard in the manosphere / red pill circles.

I personally think a lot of it is cope (the women who rejected me are finally getting payback) though from what I know by friends experiences and through my own observation there is truth to it if you are talking just about a long term relationship and marriage etc. Also we all know this doesn't apply to women getting short term/one night stands etc. with guys.

I am way older than most posters here but still go out a few times a week usually to places where the crowd is 30 - 40+. What I see with my own eyes is even in those older age brackets is 5/10 and even 6/10 looks single guys getting rejected left and right by their looksmatches except for a few single guys that the females know are really well off financially. 6/10 guy even struggles a lot when aiming for 5/10 female. I would say I am a 7/10 face with an 8/10 body for my age and I can't count the number of times 5/10 females have made it clear to me they are looking to hook up. 6/10s some also but much less and not so straight forward like the 5s. I am not well to do financially so that has nothing to do with it even though every damn one of them starts fishing for what your job is trying to figure out what kind of money you have.

Its crazy how bad it sticks out when you make a point to observe what is going on around you. These females will go and dance with their looksmatch if he asks usually but cut the guy off quick many times if he tries to go any further. I have had quite a few times these 5s literally just stopped where I was sitting and struck up a conversation while the guy that just bought her a few drinks is sitting back at the table looking like a fool.

I do deal with some 7/10s at these places occasionally and unlike the sub 7s you have to make the move but usually they will signal by looking and playing with their hair or something like that if they see you were looking that way. My rule with them is never approach cold to not give them the satisfaction of shooting me down if they aren't interested. Dealt with too much of that in my younger days with those females.

legit pointers
Finally, a users who live in the real world and not on forums. In today's world, childless women in their 30s are even more selective about looks than ever before because most have jobs that pay them well - the only women who truly hit the wall are single moms. Also, majority of men in the real world are not redpilled/blackpilled and will not see a problem with dating an attractive childless woman in her 30s, hell attractive single moms can even pull good looking guys for LTR/marriage in today's age of online dating. If the wall was really a reality, sugar babies and only fans will not be so common in the West - men will simply bang the women who have hit the wall instead of paying for sex.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 4106