The way normies treat ugly vs average looking people is subtlety and massively different at the same time

D

Deleted member 42240

brain rot
Something I've noticed, let's say a MTN vs a LTN are talking to someone

The MTN starts talking and (usually) gets everyone's attention, is respected by the group, doesn't stand out in a negative way so blends in well

The LTN tends to get talked over, and when the other person or group talks to him, they always talk down on him in a passive aggressive manner and never take him serious

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Clown Show and Latinus
42240.jpg

It happened to me in the past, and I facially moged them, which is "ironic".

You talked about not being taken seriously... this remind me once in school when we were making a work in pair, and we had to create a phrase or something, well, I was the one that got the idea and the teacher liked... everything ok, but later the guys were saying it was my pair's idea, not mine.

It's more than looks, when you lack social status, people will even ignore or try to put down the good things you do.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 62931
Something I've noticed, let's say a MTN vs a LTN are talking to someone

The MTN starts talking and (usually) gets everyone's attention, is respected by the group, doesn't stand out in a negative way so blends in well

The LTN tends to get talked over, and when the other person or group talks to him, they always talk down on him in a passive aggressive manner and never take him serious
Whenever alcohol is involved is when the virtue signaling goes away and the truth comes out. Without fail.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Whenever alcohol is involved is when the virtue signaling goes away and the truth comes out. Without fail.
If anything I'd rather be around people when I'm drunk, normies are nicer and seem more interesting, and less judgmental. At least in my experience

If anything I'd rather be around people when I'm drunk, normies are nicer and seem more interesting, and less judgmental. At least in my experience
Alcohol is when the judgment goes the hardest. It's the moment when they don't hold anything back.

Alcohol is when the judgment goes the hardest. It's the moment when they don't hold anything back.
Yeah people are more brutally honest when they're drunk but usually not in a negative way

Only been insulted by sober people

Yeah people are more brutally honest when they're drunk but usually not in a negative way

Only been insulted by a sober people
You're completely right. Now that the alcohol removed the stress element, people are a little nicer. Unless they're there for reasons other than being drunk.

At the very least, I have seen guys get more brutally rejected by girls in bars than in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42240