The way people here speak about women is repulsive

Kozner

Kozner

Yippie This. Yippie That.
Lot of you guys have anger issues and extreme views about women. But why hating on women? They did nothing wrong by fighting for their freedom and creativeness. Why men think that women are their own objects? Disgusting. This can't go on, you need to change and the sooner the better. Wakie Wakie! Women should have their freedom and the room to do whatever they want. Climbing the ladder is more important than raise some loud kids. Free strong independent women, now that's what i'm talking about.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, tyronelite, Prince88 and 27 others
@Preston Pin this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, justinzayn, Deleted member 17217 and 4 others
Yikerinos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Beetlejuice, reputation and 1 other person

^This is OP btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827, Hikicel69 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, BigJimsWornOutTires and BearBoy
Kill yourself

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 15827, FrameMogger and 1 other person
greycel tier level post

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger
Horrible posts. Where are the heroes?

• Hmm...
Women would kill short subhumans like you if you give them enough power

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, EverythingMattersCel, Fear and 5 others
I agree with you, this one of the most beautiful strong women I’ve ever seen in my life
19DD97D6 F0DA 49D9 8B2E F58F949282CF

A80B9492 1088 4D80 A94E 28BE26D413B3

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 15827, Deprived and 6 others
Women would kill short subhumans like you if you give them enough power
That's a small price to pay. Also I'm tall you motherfucker eat shit :feelsgah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
That's a small price to pay. Also I'm tall you motherfucker eat shit :feelsgah:
Pay for what?? Regression of the society?? Women don't contribute. All the important stuff are some by men. They want the Freedom to choose between well paid office Jobs (no construction working farming etc) pretending to work so they can fuck only chads. Jfl at you naive fucks

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and FrameMogger
This are the words of someone who probably never had sex in his entire life.

• JFL
This are the words of someone who probably never had sex in his entire life.
Or mabye you just lost your virginity and became a self hating feminist, because you feel extremely grateful to women in general after one of them let you touch her private parts. That’s definitely post worthy

Pay for what?? Regression of the society?? Women don't contribute. All the important stuff are some by men. They want the Freedom to choose between well paid office Jobs (no construction working farming etc) pretending to work so they can fuck only chads. Jfl at you naive fucks
Women are strong just as men. In fact, they're stronger. Give them a chance and you'll see. How would you know? we never gave them a fair chance. Women are so awesome they can do anything unlike men. Women are getting bigger and stronger, can't wait till they pass us and show us who's the boss. You dirty italians treated women like trash, shame on you.

• JFL
Reactions: Fear, Deprived, FrameMogger and 1 other person
Or mabye you just lost your virginity and became a self hating feminist, because you feel extremely grateful to women in general after one of them let you touch her private parts. That’s definitely post worthy
Bro, shut up...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and FrameMogger
My 5 wives that i beat and rape daily will disagree with you on this one inshAllah.

• JFL
Women are strong just as men. In fact, they're stronger. Give them a chance and you'll see. How would you know? we never gave them a fair chance. Women are so awesome they can do anything unlike men. Women are getting bigger and stronger, can't wait till they pass us and show us who's the boss. You dirty italians treated women like trash, shame on you.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: nice fantasy

Important topic.

3-5h less on average

Beautiful thread, completely agree with it all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
ugh yikes, not very blackpilled from your part

i totally agree with girls going for the best guys if they have alot choice my standarts also skyrocketed after looksmaxxing

Lot of you guys have anger issues and extreme views about women. But why hating on women? They did nothing wrong by fighting for their freedom and creativeness. Why men think that women are their own objects? Disgusting. This can't go on, you need to change and the sooner the better. Wakie Wakie! Women should have their freedom and the room to do whatever they want. Climbing the ladder is more important than raise some loud kids. Free strong independent women, now that's what i'm talking about.

jfl:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
I love women so much, I give them the privelige of sex. They get to to be railed, by the one and only, ME.

I feel like a lot of people didn’t realise that this was satirical.