The way someone texts tells you everything you need to know about them

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
-Ghosting happens all the time in casual interactions, especially dealing with the opposite gender. However, its become so rampant in modern society it even happens in professional settings when there's never an excuse to do so. I once tried to book a fishing charter and was practically begging the guy to take my deposit, unaware he was actually ripping me off charging 3x what he should've. Because he waited a week to reply back after initially responding quickly the dumb fuck lost the opportunity to scam me as I returned the favor.

-Most people love to pretend they're busier than Jeff Bezos & Elon Musk by taking an unreasonably long amount of time to reply back. They love to act like they aren't glued to their phones 24/7. They love to pretend their shit doesn't stink as they're glued to their phone taking a nasty rancid dump. Let me make it clear that every normal person's life is that of a useless eater, no one no matter who they are is actually busy, and they all have plenty of time for whatever they actually want to do.

Although this behavior happens all the time, its still unacceptable and tells you enough about a person's character. It demonstrates massive disrespect, no professionalism, arrogance with no qualifications to be, and that they are opportunistic snakes. Whenever these types of people really want something their whole demeanor instantly changes. A lot of people now label themselves as main characters when they are actually delusional worthless NPCs. When a child changes their behavior to get what they want, that bullshit is instantly recognized by adults, yet for some reason when an adult does the exact same thing we're either ignorant to it or accept it.

TLDR: There's never an excuse not to reply back to messages in a timely manner outside of sexual interest. No one is immune to getting ghosted (even the prince of Qatar) but when it happens you need to recognize that they've exposed themselves as subhumans lacking decency and respond accordingly instead of tolerating it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, RomanianZaddy, HardmaxxOrDeath and 4 others
Legit

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and jdz6777
2000 words 0 reacts

I always thought about this. Boomers usually respond immediately too, and they are more busy than zoomies. Also I had non normies classmates that I talked with them via chat and it's so different in comparison when you are talking with normies. They respond more quickly and almost always tries to give you a reply. Normies literally are frying their dopamine receptor on goytok all day, they don't even study at all lol and they won't bother on respond your texts.
I would be so happy if someone texted me on the first place to ask me how is it going for me. It's a pain in the ass interacting with these normans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, RomanianZaddy, jdz6777 and 2 others
I 100% agree with this. If you want to test whether they're actually busy or not, just curse their mother or say that they are retarded or something (attack their fragile ego). They always respond immediately.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, standardcel and (deleted member)