The way to become NT

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
Is to fundamentally change your thought process, to change yourself.

The reason why we are "non-NT" is because we spent too much time on the internet, we are socialized - but in the wring direction.
People who are NT are fully socialized in their friend circle, they don't ever develop a side of themselves that people don't get - because that's what being non NT essentially is, you're NT but you're NT to looksmax or to 4chan or some random niche community.
You've socialized yourself to respond asynchronously, with posts and with references and topics that normies just don't get.

Because essentuialy everyone has thoughts appearing in their head, you can't stop it, it's always going. The problem is that you as an form dweller have to filer X % of them out (X being how non NT you are).

So the only thing you can do is to change that thought process, to change yourself enough so that the things that pop up in your head are socially acceptable to say. Doesen't have to be 100% of them, but it has to be enough for you to have shit to say. Noone is 100% NT, but most people are NT enough.

What you have to do is to do what kids and teenagers do to socialize - you have to hang out with people for an insanely high amount of hours, and over time you will become NT - to the people you hung out with. If you hang out with autists, you will become like them. "You are the average of 5 people you're friends with" is a quote that fits here perfectly.

Problem now is that while kids and teenagers get those hours in while they're rotting at school (because that's all school really is, you do fucking nothing and just socialize) you don't have that kind of opportunity. Hobby groups, going to bars, language/cooking classes won't work because there is simply not enough time.

Kids get forced into being with each other for thousands of hours due to the school system, so even if you're unlikable and autistic you have a chance to get that time. You can hang around kids cooler and more socially skilled than you. But as an adult, people aren't forced to do something like that and will cut ties with you if you're below their social standards.

And thats crucial, because you need to hang out with people who are above your social level, not at, and not below.

The only thing that comes to mind where you could get such experience is a job, but I'm not sure what job could work well for this.
After you have gained some basic level of social competency, you can socialize normally, outside of forced institutions. But you need to get that initial phase of rehabilitating yourself back into society.

@Syobevoli @AlexAP @TsarTsar444 @Edgar

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zarek, incel194012940, TeenAscender and 21 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cantbreaktheice, Descargue96, Deleted member 3828 and 7 others
NT = social intelligence. knowing what to say/do and when not to, that's basically it. it can be learned but it won't come easy for some when others already have it naturally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14978, thereallegend and 8 others
There are more things to being NT than just knowledge, e.g. facial expressions, mannerisms, tonality of voice, body language.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14262, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
There are more things to being NT than just knowledge, e.g. facial expressions, mannerisms, tonality of voice, body language.
imo these are much easier to learn and train than the actual thing you say.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Kids get forced into being with each other for thousands of hours due to the school system, so even if you're unlikable and autistic you have a chance to get that time. You can hang around kids cooler and more socially skilled than you. But as an adult, people aren't forced to do something like that and will cut ties with you if you're below their social standards.
cant really relate to this. In my school, the autistic/nerdy/ugly/unlikable kids hanged together, and the popular kids hanged together. There was very little cross-over between these groups. You had normies in the middle that could turn either way I guess.

Anyways I think my biggest issue was that socializing IRL wasnt fun for me, because I was ugly. And it also limited the people who I could socialize with (cant socialize with cool people, or women, if you are ugly).

So I basically only socially interacted with other ugly male outcasts IRL. It's less fun and makes you want to socialize less, and rather spend time on the internet.
I always had a friendgroup of boring nerds that never wanted to do cool shit, and that eventually made me stop trying aswell.

Anyways that's all in the past. what do you do with this info in the present?

Looksmaxxing is a good way to get better social interactions. So that's a good start. But it will still require unwiring of old customs and using your better looks to socialize with succesfull ppl somehow, and try to get their vibe going.
I did socialmaxxing after I looksmaxxed 2 years ago and was unfortunately unable to break out of my aspie shell. Socializing continued to take energy from me and required non-stop effort. While for 'normal people' its supposed to be relaxing and enjoyable, so you do it more often.

I wasn't like this when I was still a kid, so I don't believe that you are born introvert/extrovert. It's just a scale that you develop more or less into, thats also heavily correlated with how you are treated.

Ditching my abusive toxic family was also a good thing on my part to becoming more NT. But I havent found a replacement for them, so the gain was limited.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 14262, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
cant really relate to this. In my school, the autistic/nerdy/ugly/unlikable kids hanged together, and the popular kids hanged together. There was very little cross-over between these groups. You had normies in the middle that could turn either way I guess.
Yes, that has been my experience as well, but even so, I notice that I have picked up a bunch of behaviors from the class chad
Had I tried to socialize with the cool group more maybe I'd gain more.

Anyways I think my biggest issue was that socializing IRL wasnt fun for me, because I was ugly. And it also limited the people who I could socialize with (cant socialize with cool people, or women, if you are ugly).

So I basically only socially interacted with other ugly male outcasts IRL. It's less fun and makes you want to socialize less, and rather spend time on the internet.
I always had a friendgroup of boring nerds that never wanted to do cool shit, and that eventually made me stop trying aswell.
The point of my post is rather about going from absolute 0 to at least something.
Someone who can socialize well with losers IRL is still better off than someone who can't even do that.
You need to start somewhere, so that you can then go further. Obviously, getting to socialize with socially skilled would have been ideal.

what do you do with this info in the present?
Just trying to figure out how to change myself, because all advice regarding social skills is pretty much garbage.

While for 'normal people' its supposed to be relaxing and enjoyable, so you do it more often.
Suifuel, I fear that this is what will happen to me as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
23B897A5 01B8 48A0 9BA2 2024F479EAA6

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Giga high IQ post

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, OOGABOOGA and Mongrelcel
I'm still not sure if it would be better to just pretend you're NT by knowing what to say, how to behave, etc. Even if it works, it could become too stressful. Actually becoming NT woll take longer, but could be long-lasting and therefore more successful.

I guess social drugs + forced social interaction + years of endurance could do the trick. Let's hope the best for us all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5786, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
I'm still not sure if it would be better to just pretend you're NT by knowing what to say, how to behave, etc. Even if it works, it could become too stressful. Actually becoming NT woll take longer, but could be long-lasting and therefore more successful.

I guess social drugs + forced social interaction + years of endurance could do the trick. Let's hope the best for us all.
I don't think it's possible to pretend. You will always be a second too late, the things you say will be too bland etc...

A huge part of being NT is being NT effortlessly, or naturally.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP

I made a post explaining why you shouldn't try to be nt if your not months ago but didn't post it cause i thought i was missing some things. Thinking about posting it now. Imo you should be yourself always. You shouldn't try to change yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Mongrelcel
Is to fundamentally change your thought process, to change yourself.

The reason why we are "non-NT" is because we spent too much time on the internet, we are socialized - but in the wring direction.
People who are NT are fully socialized in their friend circle, they don't ever develop a side of themselves that people don't get - because that's what being non NT essentially is, you're NT but you're NT to looksmax or to 4chan or some random niche community.
You've socialized yourself to respond asynchronously, with posts and with references and topics that normies just don't get.

Because essentuialy everyone has thoughts appearing in their head, you can't stop it, it's always going. The problem is that you as an form dweller have to filer X % of them out (X being how non NT you are).

So the only thing you can do is to change that thought process, to change yourself enough so that the things that pop up in your head are socially acceptable to say. Doesen't have to be 100% of them, but it has to be enough for you to have shit to say. Noone is 100% NT, but most people are NT enough.

What you have to do is to do what kids and teenagers do to socialize - you have to hang out with people for an insanely high amount of hours, and over time you will become NT - to the people you hung out with. If you hang out with autists, you will become like them. "You are the average of 5 people you're friends with" is a quote that fits here perfectly.

Problem now is that while kids and teenagers get those hours in while they're rotting at school (because that's all school really is, you do fucking nothing and just socialize) you don't have that kind of opportunity. Hobby groups, going to bars, language/cooking classes won't work because there is simply not enough time.

And thats crucial, because you need to hang out with people who are above your social level, not at, and not below.

The only thing that comes to mind where you could get such experience is a job, but I'm not sure what job could work well for this.
After you have gained some basic level of social competency, you can socialize normally, outside of forced institutions. But you need to get that initial phase of rehabilitating yourself back into society.

@Syobevoli @AlexAP @TsarTsar444 @Edgar
Post i made month ago on this:
You can't become nt. If you're not nt its cause things that other people finded interesting didn't interested you in the first place, you grew up in pretty much the same environment of them but you gravited towards other things and you naturally became a bit different but now you want to reject your personality and say let me be nt to fit in. Its not going to work you will even harm yourself even more in the process.

Could elab more on what im trying to say

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and micropenis29
You can't become nt. If you're not nt its cause things that other people finded interesting didn't interested you in the first place, you grew up in pretty much the same environment of them but you gravited towards other things and you naturally became a bit different but now you want to reject your personality and say let me be nt to fit in. Its not going to work you will even harm yourself even more in the process.

Btw this is not the post i made on months ago im talking bout this one is another. The other is longer i explain it in details and say how looks affect thud

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and micropenis29

i agree

and frankly it's amazing how many here think they can "become NT"

this is impossible to truly do, and, as you said, it's harmful even if you somehow manage to fraud some version of it for any length of time

if they were to get NT-mogged brutally enough irl by people that are ultra NT, these autistcels would understand just how ridiculous this notion is

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 11053
People who are above you won't want to hang out with you...

• +1
imo NT is the ability to sense things that have a degenerate and autistic vibe to them and avoid anything that even remotely resembles this vibe

• +1
i agree

and frankly it's amazing how many here think they can "become NT"

this is impossible to truly do, and, as you said, it's harmful even if you somehow manage to fraud some version of it for any length of time

if they were to get NT-mogged brutally enough irl by people that are ultra NT, these autistcels would understand just how ridiculous this notion is
I have been brutally NT-mogged, but what do you propose?
To stay autistic my entire life?

I don't need to be giga NT, just NT enough

Also I say NT means a more "harmonious, balanced" vibe, like that of a mind without any disorders at all, that just feels right. Non NT on the other hand is like a corrupted vibe, like the vibe of someone scratching a whiteboard with their nails, unharmonious, unbalanced, mental disorders and prone to self destruct.

Last edited:
  • +1
When it comes to an NT definition I can only be subjective since it has an emotional aspect only

• +1
Also I say NT means a more "harmonious, balanced" vibe, like that of a mind without any disorders at all, that just feels right. Non NT on the other hand is like a corrupted vibe, like the vibe of someone scratching a whiteboard with their nails, unharmonious, unbalanced, mental disorders and prone to self destruct.
You're right, the though process on an NT mind is much more harmonious, going from one topic to another in a natural way

A non NT mind will shoot into an entirely different topic without any connection an all, or the topics that will follow will be just weird and often it will be something that you can't even speak about since it's not socially acceptable (like most of the shit discussed on this forum)

• +1
Reactions: Gad
NT is a cope tbh, its all about your economic class, the only thing common between "NTs" is alcohol

• +1
imo NT is the ability to sense things that have a degenerate and autistic vibe to them and avoid anything that even remotely resembles this vibe
So essentially all zoomers are not NT?

• +1
Reactions: Gad and Mongrelcel
So essentially all zoomers are not NT?
I'd say the definition of NT is being socialized to your social circle

so if your social circle is autistic in a certain way, then you fitting in means youre NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7901
NT = social intelligence. knowing what to say/do and when not to, that's basically it. it can be learned but it won't come easy for some when others already have it naturally

This video is perfect tbh. The NT guy accepts the train is delayed and moves on. The non Nt guy gets angry and aggressive.
Basically reaction to rejection is a good way to gauge if someone is Nt. most people just accept it and move on

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27

This video is perfect tbh. The NT guy accepts the train is delayed and moves on. The non Nt guy gets angry and aggressive.
Basically reaction to rejection is a good way to gauge if someone is Nt. most people just accept it and move on

i'll play out that reaction in my head for real it's that bad for me

Be drunk so you can act normal

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer