The way to sleep while you're mewing

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
Right now try to keep your back straight. Then slump. Notice which one is easier to mew in and nose breath? This will work for people with slightly clogged noses as well.

1. Lay on your side; Laying on your side pushes all the mucus from one side to another. Thus you will be at the very least able to breath from one nose.
  2. Push your pelvis forward and your back backwards; this ensures good posture.
  3. Tilt your head upwards as if you're looking up in a 90 degree angle. Not too up, and not straight. This will somehow help with your airways. Now enioy.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and MikeMew'sBitch
You should consider jaw surgery
mewing is cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member and StrangerDanger
Right now try to keep your back straight. Then slump. Notice which one is easier to mew in and nose breath? This will work for people with slightly clogged noses as well.

1. Lay on your side; Laying on your side pushes all the mucus from one side to another. Thus you will be at the very least able to breath from one nose.
  2. Push your pelvis forward and your back backwards; this ensures good posture.
  3. Tilt your head upwards as if you're looking up in a 90 degree angle. Not too up, and not straight. This will somehow help with your airways. Now enioy.
This advice might actually work for me after i get jaw surgery
How will i be supposed to breath with the mouth when the jaw will be wired shut :feelsgah:

Mewing doesn’t work unironically just jutt maxx

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Agreed, you should consider jaw surgery.
I have love for everyone on this forum even the subhuman ethnic scum. We are all brothers here.