THE WAY TO STOP MASS IMMGRATION (WITH NO DEPORTATION)

psychomandible

psychomandible

Rhodesia never dies
Remove welfare, why do you think they come here and then cluster in their small communities and being a BURDEN ON TAX PAYERS remove welfare and only the intelligent ones the ones we want will come

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: faustianspirit, ThraxxGlo, TitusA and 7 others
I read this one, and you are right

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and psychomandible
It doesn't matter white genocide by 2100 total goyim genocide 2300. Only few whites on this earth right now know what to do to stay safe

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Shahnameh, ey88 and 1 other person
It doesn't matter white genocide by 2100 total goyim genocide 2300. Only few whites on this earth right now know what to do to stay safe
What do I do to stay safe?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and slavicpsycho
What do I do to stay safe?
Farm with a family in remote areas like the Alps or russian steppe or Central Asia

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and ey88
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, rand anon and slavicpsycho
You realise these immigrants are brainwahsed in their own country by jews that their life will be better
In reality they become poorer and lose their previous career

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
What will work is improved conditions in the countries that they’re coming from, which means no more Western neo-imperialism in those countries. What’s going on in Europe wouldn’t be if Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi were still in power. Now what can be done is to let them nationalize the mines in West Africa, lift the sanctions on Venezuela, and especially no more wars on Israel’s behalf.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: perpetuallytired, rand anon and StarvedEpi
Kikes will nuke everyone that's not jewish by 2100

This is Gen X. Around 20% of gen Z is infertile. When gen alpha becomes adults, around 40% of them will be infertile. Most infertiles are whites.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: distance decay, psychomandible and Autismcel
You realise these immigrants are brainwahsed in their own country by jews that their life will be better
In reality they become poorer and lose their previous career
Yes I do but that doesn't explain why they clump together

Remove all 50 richest Jews and all the wars and famines will cease

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, rand anon, psychomandible and 1 other person
Doesn’t entirely fix the issue
only the intelligent ones the ones we want will come
The same intelligent ones that corporations would rather hire over native born people cause they work for cheaper wages, no thx

Doesn’t entirely fix the issue

The same intelligent ones that corporations would rather hire over native born people cause they work for cheaper wages, no thx
They're not 7/11 workers bud thhet would want the same wages as the native counterparts

They're not 7/11 workers bud thhet would want the same wages as the native counterparts
well they often don’t get that, they’d rather take a lower salary cause it’s still better than what they’d make in their shithole. Which is the case for most h1b workers

Many whites would also be on the streets of that happens. 60% of men in spain are neets

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
Many whites would also be on the streets of that happens. 60% of men in spain are neets
Good also spanish are not white but that is beside the point

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Goth
make them fight in Ukraine if they want to come to Europe pretty TBH

How is it not white?
Catholics and Brown only whites are swedish, Norwegian, Danes, English, Scottish, Dutch, germans, and Icelandic you can put some Baltic people and some Russians but even that's stretching it. White is a stupid term anyway

Catholics and Brown only whites are swedish, Norwegian, Danes, English, Scottish, Dutch, germans, and Icelandic you can put some Baltic people and some Russians but even that's stretching it. White is a stupid term anyway
So according to you I’m what?

Remove welfare, why do you think they come here and then cluster in their small communities and being a BURDEN ON TAX PAYERS remove welfare and only the intelligent ones the ones we want will come
Smartest sfcel. Yeah removing welfare is totally going to stop the mass immigration of Indians and gooks to the 'west'.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Smartest sfcel. Yeah removing welfare is totally going to stop the mass immigration of Indians and gooks to the 'west'.

You think any ethnic group won't come to the west and work if the pay isn't high enough?
He’s not an sfcel he’s just a fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and perpetuallytired
Doesnt matter aslong as politicians can get payoffs by giving big contracts to their friends owning chains of hotels (to house these people) it will keep going.

• +1
most immigrants just come to the west for jobs and in the uk for example lots of british white families live in council houses collecting goverments money

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Well thats simple u tighten visa restrictions to stop indians. Op is talking illegals I think.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
The come to collect money of the granny state remove the money and they stop flowing in

U never responded 😂ur an ethnic seriously claiming Spain is not white
You're closer to a North African while I'm genetically closer to a Nordic person keep coping and white is a dumb term

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Goth
Well thats simple u tighten visa restrictions to stop indians. Op is talking illegals I think.
The problem with this survival of the fitt3st mentality is that you end up with an extremely intelligent and capable minority group with a lot of power that can overpower this has happened in the US many times with jews, Italians and irish. It generally has to be a mix. Illegal immigrants are all cancer tho

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and psychomandible
The problem with this survival of the fitt3st mentality is that you end up with an extremely intelligent and capable minority group with a lot of power that can overpower this has happened in the US many times with jews, Italians and irish. It generally has to be a mix. Illegal immigrants are all cancer tho
Then the natives will have to adapt

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You're closer to a North African while I'm genetically closer to a Nordic person keep coping and white is a dumb term
I’ve gotten a dna test. I’m not any part African. And how are Spaniards closer to North African than whites? You’re trolling or an idiot

• +1
Then the natives will have to adapt
70 IQ chavs and niggers are going to have compete with 120 IQ nerdcel asians for the job of a clerk because someone said u need to adapt

I’ve gotten a dna test. I’m not any part African. And how are Spaniards closer to North African than whites? You’re trolling or an idiot
Do you actually think Spanish ate closer related to a swede then a morrocan ?

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
70 IQ chavs and niggers are going to have compete with 120 IQ nerdcel asians for the job of a clerk because someone said u need to adapt
Good why should they live if they can't win

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees