THE WAY TO STOP MASS IMMGRATION (WITH NO DEPORTATION)

Ur right my father might as well be an African with his blonde hair and green eyes…
Never said that moron and North Africans can have green eyes and blond hair aswell

Ur right my father might as well be an African with his blonde hair and green eyes…
Everyone has their own definition of "White" because it isn't a real classification.

You are European though, safe to say you are just White. Some people have fetishize Northern Europeans too much, mostly ethnics and slavs.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Everyone has their own definition of "White" because it isn't a real classification.

You are European though, safe to say you are just White. Some people have fetishize Northern Europeans too much, mostly ethnics and slavs.
This retards definition of white is meaningless, just making shit up atp

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff

White is a stupid classification is what I'm trying to tell this guy but his to stupid to understand

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth and n9wiff
This retards definition of white is meaningless, just making shit up atp
My classification is the historical classification you dimwit I don't even agree with the classification but you're to stupid to see what I'm saying

U could just say that? Instead u claimed I was closer to North African than white
You keep saying white so you obviously don't understand and yes soanish are closer related to North Africans then polish how is that hard to understand

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
U could just say that? Instead u claimed I was closer to North African than white
And I already said that multiple times

• JFL
I don’t understand ur logic. What makes someone white according to you? And if I’m not white what am I? A nigger?
"White" = someone of european descent

Just as how "black" = someone of african descent

And guess what? Both terms were made by burger munchers

• JFL
You keep saying white so you obviously don't understand and yes soanish are closer related to North Africans then polish how is that hard to understand
Proof? Other than ur schizo hallucinations

"White" = someone of european descent

Just as how "black" = someone of african descent

And guess what? Both terms were made by burger munchers
So is a libiyan black ?

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Proof? Other than ur schizo hallucinations
Cunt look at a map do you not think morrocans and spanish mixed together "schizo delusions" bot to mention you were occupied by northafricans for 800 years

Wouldn’t that mixture show up In a dna test
It already shows.

Even if you looked at their culture, also their words. Some of their words are identical to arabic words.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Goth
Wouldn’t that mixture show up In a dna test
Dna test show areas where your DNA is commonly found or your admixture you fucking dimwit

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Goth
Why? Because u have some weird hyper specific definition for white?
We are trying to show you its a stupid classification

• JFL
It doesn't matter white genocide by 2100 total goyim genocide 2300. Only few whites on this earth right now know what to do to stay safe
Take your medications you tin-foil schizo

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
if im not white what am i
ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID YOURE EUROPEAN OR MEDITERRANEAN OR SPANISH BUT NOT WHITE BEACUSE IT MAKES ZERO SENSE HOW WOULD YOU EVEN CLASSIFY WHIT ARE NORTH JAPANESE WHITE THEY HAVE WHITE SKIN WHAT ABOUT SIBERIANS

The problem with this survival of the fitt3st mentality is that you end up with an extremely intelligent and capable minority group with a lot of power that can overpower this has happened in the US many times with jews, Italians and irish. It generally has to be a mix. Illegal immigrants are all cancer tho
Is the survival/competitive aspect what makes them better than the natives? Or do they just get on the same playing field

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID YOURE EUROPEAN OR MEDITERRANEAN OR SPANISH BUT NOT WHITE BEACUSE IT MAKES ZERO SENSE HOW WOULD YOU EVEN CLASSIFY WHIT ARE NORTH JAPANESE WHITE THEY HAVE WHITE SKIN WHAT ABOUT SIBERIANS
Did u srsly just ask why aren’t north japs white?

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Yes they do in Australia students are protesting for citizenship
Thats for a whole other reason. They arent collecting money from the state, they spend loads to even get there.

Did u srsly just ask why aren’t north japs white?
I'm trying to say any way you put it white is a dumb classification you actually dimwit

• JFL
I'm trying to say any way you put it white is a dumb classification you actually dimwit
belonging to or denoting a human group having light-colored skin (chiefly used of peoples of European extraction).

belonging to or denoting a human group having light-colored skin (chiefly used of peoples of European extraction).
I've seen alot of Spanish that are browner than Kazakhs are Kazakhs white

• JFL