THE WEIGHT OF A NEW BORN CHILD DETERMINES LITERALLY EVERYTHING (Bone structure, looks, teeth, etc.)

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
TLDRL Please if you are going to be a parent have a diet with tons of protein, animal fats, etc because they initial birth of your child will determine his height and bone structure.

The reason why some people start off with thicker wrists and height is because of this exact reason.

7.9-9 pounds is the way to go.

Here is this woman's story:

when I was 18 and sat on a shelf to be picked up 2 years later after the birth of my first child. I was struggling to breastfeed after having a major loss of blood (OBGYN's mistake led to this and a major birth trauma). I had virtually no milk supply. Tried everything! Persevered for 6 horrible long exhausting weeks before I finally gave up. I did not even become engorged upon stopping, that's how low my supply was. Looking back now i was very malnourished from a terrible diet of fast food and soda during pregnancy, plus the major loss of blood after birth- there's no way my body could produce anything. My teeth were crumbling, horrible cavities everywhere. I was very much against infant formula but I had no other choice, so i started my son of Enfamil. He was colicky, constipated, constant projectile spit up, not sleeping well, and I was DEPRESSED.
I was even having to use infant suppositories for him. This is NOT NORMAL!! No matter how common it is, it's not normal... I began reading a lot to try and help keep my mind off of the deep depression I was experiencing (Lack of sleep, stress of being a young new wife and mother, no family in the area, plus my very unhealthy and hormone depleted body). Then, one day I came across the book that I had placed on a shelf two years prior (The Maker's Diet- a great book). When I started reading through some of the recipes, I noticed many of them were referencing this book called "Nourishing Traditions". I went to Barnes and Noble and bought this book the same week. Instantly saw how informative it was and how packed with recipes! I love it!! It opened my life to a completely new way of thinking/eating/ living. One of the first recipes i came across was the infant formula recipe. I thanked God because I knew he led me there, as I had PRAYED and cried out to God to help me find some way to feed my baby, and in the midst of feeling like such a massive failure for not being able to nurse my son, I realized that God had used my dad to give me The Maker's Diet, which I would pick up two years later out of desperation, which would in turn lead me to Nourishing Traditions...
Long story short, I used the website provided in the book to scout out a source of raw milk locally, and within that week I found a raw milk cow share and signed up, and ordered all of the ingredients that I needed and started making my son's formula. From the first feeding, he was a much happier baby! He stopped fussing so much, he started SLEEPING through the night, AND he was NEVER AGAIN constipated! His bowel movements turned to mustard yellow, seedy, soft just as they were when I was nursing him.Fast forward to two years later and having completely embraced the Nourishing Traditions lifestyle, my husband and I decided to try for a second child. This pregnancy went much differently. I took care of myself, the nourishing traditions way. I drank superfood green smoothies every single day with home made raw milk kefir, ate healthy (not 100%, but I tried to give my body everything it needed!), plenty of butter and coconut oil and eggs, took whole food supplements and herbs instead of synthetic pharmaceutical prenatals, and never once saw a doctor- only my midwives who I had a home birth with. Gave birth to my 9lb 4oz 23" long baby girl, ELEVEN days late (hey, she knew when she was ready!), at home with no medication, in an inflatable birthing pool. It was awesome. My milk came in within 2 days (holy heck did it come in!!), she never lost weight, she slept much better, was very alert and nursed very well, had no digestion issues and has always been SO HEALTHY! My son is very healthy too (thanks to being able to start making his formula at 6/7 weeks of age), but he did catch and still does tend to catch more illnesses than she ever has. I really do attribute this to the type of diet i ate while pregnant with her, versus the SAD (standard american diet) i ate while pregnant with him, as well as the first 6 weeks of powdered formula and the drug exposure he had during birth in the hospital....ONE THING I have noticed that is astounding to me is the difference in their facial structures and teeth/jaw formation. After reading Weston Price's "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration", as well as Francis Pottenger's "Pottenger's Cats", it makes sense to me why this is so. My little girl has such a beautiful and wide jaw, with perfectly straight and spaced teeth which i know will allow for her permanents to grow in without crowding, while my son has very crowded teeth and a more narrow jaw and has already had cavities while my daughter has had ZERO. (SEE PICS!)It really does make a difference what you eat before conception, during pregnancy, and what you feed your child.. (Btw, I supplemented with WAP homemade formula and eventually switched her to it completely when I decided to quit nursing- don't judge me)I'm not saying everything in this book is completely 100% for everyone, but it worked for me and my babies. All of the information also led me into a completely different life as far as nutrition and eating.
I try to stay away from grains completely these days as I have some long standing digestive issues, but if I do have them I believe they are best soaked or sprouted like this book says. Also, try sprouted nuts- SO DELICIOUS and so much better for you than roasted or even raw. Lots of good recipes in the book, and you'll get a ton of practice in the cooking and preparing of different foos. If nothing else, get it for the baby formula recipe and information pertaining to childhood nutrition. My favorite and most used part of the recipes in this book are the fermented foods and dai

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Lmao, Erik-Jón and 12 others
ovER for newborncels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Hades, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
over for 7.5lbscels

i was born premature by almost 2 months

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, squirrelcel, Hades and 6 others
TLDRL Please if you are going to be a parent have a diet with tons of protein, animal fats, etc because they initial birth of your child will determine his height and bone structure.

The reason why some people start off with thicker wrists and height is because of this exact reason.

when I was 18 and sat on a shelf to be picked up 2 years later after the birth of my first child. I was struggling to breastfeed after having a major loss of blood (OBGYN's mistake led to this and a major birth trauma). I had virtually no milk supply. Tried everything! Persevered for 6 horrible long exhausting weeks before I finally gave up. I did not even become engorged upon stopping, that's how low my supply was. Looking back now i was very malnourished from a terrible diet of fast food and soda during pregnancy, plus the major loss of blood after birth- there's no way my body could produce anything. My teeth were crumbling, horrible cavities everywhere. I was very much against infant formula but I had no other choice, so i started my son of Enfamil. He was colicky, constipated, constant projectile spit up, not sleeping well, and I was DEPRESSED.
I was even having to use infant suppositories for him. This is NOT NORMAL!! No matter how common it is, it's not normal... I began reading a lot to try and help keep my mind off of the deep depression I was experiencing (Lack of sleep, stress of being a young new wife and mother, no family in the area, plus my very unhealthy and hormone depleted body). Then, one day I came across the book that I had placed on a shelf two years prior (The Maker's Diet- a great book). When I started reading through some of the recipes, I noticed many of them were referencing this book called "Nourishing Traditions". I went to Barnes and Noble and bought this book the same week. Instantly saw how informative it was and how packed with recipes! I love it!! It opened my life to a completely new way of thinking/eating/ living. One of the first recipes i came across was the infant formula recipe. I thanked God because I knew he led me there, as I had PRAYED and cried out to God to help me find some way to feed my baby, and in the midst of feeling like such a massive failure for not being able to nurse my son, I realized that God had used my dad to give me The Maker's Diet, which I would pick up two years later out of desperation, which would in turn lead me to Nourishing Traditions...
Long story short, I used the website provided in the book to scout out a source of raw milk locally, and within that week I found a raw milk cow share and signed up, and ordered all of the ingredients that I needed and started making my son's formula. From the first feeding, he was a much happier baby! He stopped fussing so much, he started SLEEPING through the night, AND he was NEVER AGAIN constipated! His bowel movements turned to mustard yellow, seedy, soft just as they were when I was nursing him.Fast forward to two years later and having completely embraced the Nourishing Traditions lifestyle, my husband and I decided to try for a second child. This pregnancy went much differently. I took care of myself, the nourishing traditions way. I drank superfood green smoothies every single day with home made raw milk kefir, ate healthy (not 100%, but I tried to give my body everything it needed!), plenty of butter and coconut oil and eggs, took whole food supplements and herbs instead of synthetic pharmaceutical prenatals, and never once saw a doctor- only my midwives who I had a home birth with. Gave birth to my 9lb 4oz 23" long baby girl, ELEVEN days late (hey, she knew when she was ready!), at home with no medication, in an inflatable birthing pool. It was awesome. My milk came in within 2 days (holy heck did it come in!!), she never lost weight, she slept much better, was very alert and nursed very well, had no digestion issues and has always been SO HEALTHY! My son is very healthy too (thanks to being able to start making his formula at 6/7 weeks of age), but he did catch and still does tend to catch more illnesses than she ever has. I really do attribute this to the type of diet i ate while pregnant with her, versus the SAD (standard american diet) i ate while pregnant with him, as well as the first 6 weeks of powdered formula and the drug exposure he had during birth in the hospital....ONE THING I have noticed that is astounding to me is the difference in their facial structures and teeth/jaw formation. After reading Weston Price's "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration", as well as Francis Pottenger's "Pottenger's Cats", it makes sense to me why this is so. My little girl has such a beautiful and wide jaw, with perfectly straight and spaced teeth which i know will allow for her permanents to grow in without crowding, while my son has very crowded teeth and a more narrow jaw and has already had cavities while my daughter has had ZERO. (SEE PICS!)It really does make a difference what you eat before conception, during pregnancy, and what you feed your child.. (Btw, I supplemented with WAP homemade formula and eventually switched her to it completely when I decided to quit nursing- don't judge me)I'm not saying everything in this book is completely 100% for everyone, but it worked for me and my babies. All of the information also led me into a completely different life as far as nutrition and eating.
I try to stay away from grains completely these days as I have some long standing digestive issues, but if I do have them I believe they are best soaked or sprouted like this book says. Also, try sprouted nuts- SO DELICIOUS and so much better for you than roasted or even raw. Lots of good recipes in the book, and you'll get a ton of practice in the cooking and preparing of different foos. If nothing else, get it for the baby formula recipe and information pertaining to childhood nutrition. My favorite and most used part of the recipes in this book are the fermented foods and dai

I dont know how accurate this is most of looks just seems to genetics tbqh and xertain population like curries never invested in looks so there desceandants suffer today

TL;DR someone gist me what the story is about :)

i was 10 lbs newborn and now im manlet, its all the development that matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hades, Hipcel and 5 others

sounds like cope, I was born prematurely and underweight and still ended up growing to 6'2

genes >>>>> everything

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Hipcel and ballskin
sounds like cope, I was born prematurely and underweight and still ended up growing to 6'2

genes >>>>> everything
how thick are your bones :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Bitchwhipper2
i was born with 9lbs and got 6.25 inch wrists now at 19... also im recessed. non sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Hipcel and Growth Plate
I was gigaheavy and still grew into a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, PapaGremlin, Moggie and 2 others
hmmm I wonder to what extent this matters if you're born premature,

was born at barely seven months, now 5'11'' but recessed, small bones and small frame

yep...dat feel when you know all this shit and will have blonde giga chad sons by surrogacy :love:
also stop worshipping surgery frauds like @Salludon please :feelskek:

People here often talk about prenatal T, does it last the whole term or just a spurt? If the whole term then it makes sense for being born earlier affecting you.
Useless knowledge anyway since we can't affect it, might as well be genetic.

This is cope I was 9 lbs 10 oz at birth, in the 98 percentile according to my baby records when I was born, by 3 months I was below average jfl. Also my 2D:4D ratio is trash but I think this is cope too many low t people with long ring fingers. Also your mums weight can influence your birth weight, my mum was skinny / average build, 5'4 and between 120 to 125 lbs, also birth weights are going up due to fat parents having fat babies not prenatal t jfl.

Last edited:
my dik is smalllllll

Also my dad was like 6lbs at birth and grew to 6 foot, wide shoulders jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
"Tyson Fury was born three months premature and weighed 1 pound (450 g)" -https://www.theguardian.com/sport/q...-fury-heavyweight-champion-wladimir-klitschko
Tyson-Fury-SugarHill.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Brazitard, Over and 6 others
Can you stop being so fucking all or nothing minded.

BOTH matters, prenatals condition and development process. FFS

l
Can you stop being so fucking all or nothing minded.

BOTH matters, prenatals condition and development process. FFS
i said textualy its all development that matters, illiterate fuck

Can confirm. I am the son.

• So Sad
Reactions: gtuktm
Could be true, I was born the runt of litter and have been the runt to date

Retarded asf thread, born at 9+ lbs, regular frame nothing mindblowing

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Hipcel
Cope The race of a new born child determines literally everything bone structure looks teeth etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 3828
meowing wont turn an asian with flat maxilla into a slayer white man

Similar story. I was like 9lbs born and I don't know if I classify as manlet but 5'8 is a shit height. I'm stuck with a big head and a small jaw.

over for anyone who read

Similar story. I was like 9lbs born and I don't know if I classify as manlet but 5'8 is a shit height. I'm stuck with a big head and a small jaw.

I was 12lbs and born on my due date is that good or bad

I was like 6 pounds. I’m 6’2 with skinny (at least proportionally) wrists at 6.8 inches.

• Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate
Cope Justin Bieber was abortion
Big bones are not necessary 5'8 height pretty face is enough

i was born premature but am like 6'1 my parents are always like imagine if you weren't born premature
i pry would've been 6'5 or some shit

I agree on some parts... Because I was born at MAX 5.4lbs and ANEMIC, but my grandmother fed me raw liver and it cured my anemia...

Today I have 99th frame and strong as an ox, thank God I took the AajonusPill through SV3RIGE (Aajonus Vonderplanitz's Primal Diet) and ate raw meat for a few months...

I plan to do it again now that I started working out, got a 88lb Overhead Press and I'm doing 3x5 on triceps machine, each plate weights 11lb (17 plates out of 21 on my FIRST day!)

I just need to get a job, I got into the gym after almost 8 years off and I lost very little strength,

in my peak of strength training/amateur powerlifting I was around 6'0-6'1 with bad posture, 236lb with 23% bodyfat, had a 24 inch bideltoid (door frame), 8.7 inch wrists and 12 inch ankles...

IF YOU WANT TO THICKEN YOUR BONES GO FOR HEAVY LOADS WITH LOW REPS, THEY CREATE STRESS AND MICROFRACTURES IN THE BONES AND FORCE THEM TO ADAPT, AND YOU GAIN A BONUS OF GETTING A VERY STRONG NERVOUS SYSTEM, JOINTS, LIGAMENTS AND MUSCLES, YOU GET ALL THE PACKAGE, + WHEN YOU STOP TRAINING IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME TO LOSE THE MYOFIBRILAR GAINS COMPARED TO SARCOPLASMIC HYPERTROPHY

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
bro i developed this theory where high reps gives you myofribrillar growtv of slow twitch fibrrs since youre fatigueing them with a different stimulus rather than like depleting the energy from them to get sarcoplasmic hypertrophy
I agree on some parts... Because I was born at MAX 5.4lbs and ANEMIC, but my grandmother fed me raw liver and it cured my anemia...

Today I have 99th frame and strong as an ox, thank God I took the AajonusPill through SV3RIGE (Aajonus Vonderplanitz's Primal Diet) and ate raw meat for a few months...

I plan to do it again now that I started working out, got a 88lb Overhead Press and I'm doing 3x5 on triceps machine, each plate weights 11lb (17 plates out of 21 on my FIRST day!)

I just need to get a job, I got into the gym after almost 8 years off and I lost very little strength,

in my peak of strength training/amateur powerlifting I was around 6'0-6'1 with bad posture, 236lb with 23% bodyfat, had a 24 inch bideltoid (door frame), 8.7 inch wrists and 12 inch ankles...

IF YOU WANT TO THICKEN YOUR BONES GO FOR HEAVY LOADS WITH LOW REPS, THEY CREATE STRESS AND MICROFRACTURES IN THE BONES AND FORCE THEM TO ADAPT, AND YOU GAIN A BONUS OF GETTING A VERY STRONG NERVOUS SYSTEM, JOINTS, LIGAMENTS AND MUSCLES, YOU GET ALL THE PACKAGE, + WHEN YOU STOP TRAINING IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME TO LOSE THE MYOFIBRILAR GAINS COMPARED TO SARCOPLASMIC HYPERTROPHY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back