The Weinstein Verdict Effectively Makes Heterosexual Sex Illegal in America

Selfahate

Selfahate

Banned
Now I know the mods willl throw a fit at this being in the wrong section but I believe this is of utter most importance to men and even more urgent then lookmaxxing

Harvey Weinstein was convicted of rape on Monday, based on the years-old accusations of women who admitted to having consensual sexual relationships with him.

Weinstein is himself an irrelevant detail here. What matters is the implications of this.

These women had no evidence of any struggle. They did not report the alleged crimes until years afterward. Conversely, Weinstein himself had a digital record of friendly communications with these women, which in some cases lasted years after the alleged rapes took place. One of the main accusers openly referred to Weinstein as a “causal boyfriend” for years after the rape, and went to comfort him after his mother died.

But what the court decided is that the word of women might as well be the word of God, and the only thing that matters is how they feel. If after a sexual encounter takes place, they decide they feel bad about it, the man has to go to prison.

We are now in a situation where any man can be convicted of rape for any sex act based purely on the allegations of a woman the man engaged in sex with.

What this means is that all of the sex is illegal, as all of it can be prosecuted as rape. You can think of this like the speed limit. Most of the time if you go above the speed limit, you don’t have to pay a ticket. But at any time when you are driving above the speed limit, you can be pulled over and forced to pay a ticket.

I like to give life advice to men. But I am struggling with what advice I can possibly give about this.

Right now, I want you to check the statute of limitations on rape in every state you’ve had sex in. Now, understand that if any woman you had sex with within those limits decides this afternoon that she wants to call the cops and have you put in prison, she can do so.

Do you trust every woman you’ve ever had sex with with the ability to throw you in prison, with no consequences at all for herself?

If you do not, then you may already have a problem. Because with the Weinstein case, the floodgates have been opened. Every woman in America was just sent a very clear message: “if there is any sexual experience you have ever had which you currently feel did not meet your expectations, you can send the man you had sex with to prison.”

It isn’t just me saying this – legal experts are coming out of the woodwork to announce that America is now dealing with an entirely new definition of “consent.”

The Wrap:

The convicted mogul’s criminal trial, in all its surprises and disappointments, could indelibly shape how sex crimes are prosecuted and how sexual assault survivors are treated in the court of law moving forward, legal experts observing the trial told TheWrap.
“The fact that this case was brought forward and that it resulted in a conviction does suggest that we’re in the midst of real cultural change and progress around correcting our biases about sexual assault and sexual assault survivors (and) how they behave,” Deborah Tuerkheimer, a former Manhattan assistant district attorney, said. “This Weinstein verdict will be a moment in that trajectory, but this is not the end point.
Mark Geragos, a Los Angeles-based criminal defense attorney who has represented figures like Michael Jackson, told TheWrap that Monday’s verdict may have “moved the ball on how to define consent in a legal sense.”
For that reason, the case may have a wider impact. “Clearly this is a more expansive view of legal liability in a seemingly consensual act,” Geragos said. “To me, it’s what I think they were trying to do and they were successful.”

And with this evolving understanding of consent and the complexities of sexual assault, Tuerkheimer said she believed Weinstein’s conviction would lead to more “complicated” cases like his making it to the courtroom. “That is a movement in the right direction if we see more accountability for sexual assault,” she said.
So what should be done?

Probably, men should simply stop having sex. I just don’t have any idea what else I can say about this. You have to trust that every woman you have sex with will not, in the next 10 to 20 years, ever have a bad feeling towards you. How many women can you trust that far?

Imagine also that even if your relationship with the woman was perfect, once she reaches a certain age, where she can no longer attract men, she may decide to punish men from her past for wrathful rather than revenge purposes. If you are successful, or become successful later on in life, she may simply become jealous, and decide to have you sent to prison based on those feelings.

Women can feel any feelings, and they will act on these feelings. Right now, an entire army of lawyers are rubbing their hands and assembling. They are going to form new nonprofit organizations that pay the legal fees of women who want to punish men. Women’s therapists and church clergy will also be involved in this program. Basically, the conviction of Harvey Weinstein created an entire new industry.

On the “10 to 20 years” part, it should be noted that there is currently a move to remove the statute of limitations from all sex crimes in every state, and yes, that will be applied retroactively. So it is likely that the statute of limitations is not even relevant.

I suppose we can wait and see the numbers of women who begin taking advantage of this opportunity to punish men.

But at this current time, I cannot advise anyone to have sex in the United States, at all.

We need solutions to the woman problem and we need them quickly. But I do not know what they are.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, JustTrynaGrow and 20 others
Now I know the mods willl throw a fit at this being in the wrong section but I believe this is of utter most importance to men and even more urgent then lookmaxxing
Looksmaxing section is for posting about ways to improve looks, is it so difficult for you retards to understand this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Nosecel, joel17 and 18 others

Harvey Weinstein was convicted of rape on Monday, based on the years-old accusations of women who admitted to having consensual sexual relationships with him.

Weinstein is himself an irrelevant detail here. What matters is the implications of this.

These women had no evidence of any struggle. They did not report the alleged crimes until years afterward. Conversely, Weinstein himself had a digital record of friendly communications with these women, which in some cases lasted years after the alleged rapes took place. One of the main accusers openly referred to Weinstein as a “causal boyfriend” for years after the rape, and went to comfort him after his mother died.

But what the court decided is that the word of women might as well be the word of God, and the only thing that matters is how they feel. If after a sexual encounter takes place, they decide they feel bad about it, the man has to go to prison.

We are now in a situation where any man can be convicted of rape for any sex act based purely on the allegations of a woman the man engaged in sex with.

What this means is that all of the sex is illegal, as all of it can be prosecuted as rape. You can think of this like the speed limit. Most of the time if you go above the speed limit, you don’t have to pay a ticket. But at any time when you are driving above the speed limit, you can be pulled over and forced to pay a ticket.

I like to give life advice to men. But I am struggling with what advice I can possibly give about this.

Right now, I want you to check the statute of limitations on rape in every state you’ve had sex in. Now, understand that if any woman you had sex with within those limits decides this afternoon that she wants to call the cops and have you put in prison, she can do so.

Do you trust every woman you’ve ever had sex with with the ability to throw you in prison, with no consequences at all for herself?

If you do not, then you may already have a problem. Because with the Weinstein case, the floodgates have been opened. Every woman in America was just sent a very clear message: “if there is any sexual experience you have ever had which you currently feel did not meet your expectations, you can send the man you had sex with to prison.”

It isn’t just me saying this – legal experts are coming out of the woodwork to announce that America is now dealing with an entirely new definition of “consent.”

The Wrap:

So what should be done?

Probably, men should simply stop having sex. I just don’t have any idea what else I can say about this. You have to trust that every woman you have sex with will not, in the next 10 to 20 years, ever have a bad feeling towards you. How many women can you trust that far?

Imagine also that even if your relationship with the woman was perfect, once she reaches a certain age, where she can no longer attract men, she may decide to punish men from her past for wrathful rather than revenge purposes. If you are successful, or become successful later on in life, she may simply become jealous, and decide to have you sent to prison based on those feelings.

Women can feel any feelings, and they will act on these feelings. Right now, an entire army of lawyers are rubbing their hands and assembling. They are going to form new nonprofit organizations that pay the legal fees of women who want to punish men. Women’s therapists and church clergy will also be involved in this program. Basically, the conviction of Harvey Weinstein created an entire new industry.

On the “10 to 20 years” part, it should be noted that there is currently a move to remove the statute of limitations from all sex crimes in every state, and yes, that will be applied retroactively. So it is likely that the statute of limitations is not even relevant.

I suppose we can wait and see the numbers of women who begin taking advantage of this opportunity to punish men.

But at this current time, I cannot advise anyone to have sex in the United States, at all.

We need solutions to the woman problem and we need them quickly. But I do not know what they are.
I remember that some foid said ronaldo raped her out of nowhere. Even if its a lie, his reputation will be damaged. Thats why he needed to pay her a big sum so she can stfu. Unfair world

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2846, BackFromTheMogging and 2 others
Looksmaxing section is for posting about ways to improve looks, is it so difficult for you retards to understand this?
Its beyond over for retards

I remember that some foid said ronaldo raped her out of nowhere. Even if its a lie, his reputation will be damaged. Thats why he needed to pay her a big sum so she can stfu. Unfair world
Muh face muh height
Muh Chad's can't get accused of sexual assault
Its beyond over for retards
U can't looksmaxx in jail bro I want this to be the tope thread

Muh face muh height
Muh Chad's can't get accused of sexual assault
Women like that should be jailed for a long time so it scares of other women from doing the same

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Women like that should be jailed for a long time so it scares of other women from doing the same
Not gonna happen they have media social media local courts organisations as a man u r literally a second class citizen

you sound deranged, get yourself checked

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste

The Wrap:

So what should be done?

I think mgtow will be a good for for you

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
you sound deranged, get yourself checked
Absolute nonsense gray cel just think about it a cunt can destroy u by witness testimony alone
Innocent untill proven guilty is over
A mere Twitter by a women can destroy ur social life
I think mgtow will be a good for for you
Basically we are all mgtow but with the more emphasis on looks

I thought the populist political party of which I am a member was the least feminist in Italy, instead it was the party who introduced the immediate imprisonment for men accused of rape without evidence.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, KrissKross and Deleted member 4310
Ok then im a dark triad rapist so fucken what😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 4310 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Didn’t he tell them they would get the job if they sucked his cock and they agreed? Isn’t that prostitution on the women’s part? They should be thrown in jail for prostitution tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Blackout.xl and 3 others
[QUOTE="Selfahate, post: 1776416, member:
[/QUOTE]

No everyone on here talks about slaying mate (Not me in particular as i have a oneitis :)

[QUOTE="Selfahate, post: 1776416, member:

No everyone on here talks about slaying mate (Not me in particular as i have a oneitis :)
[/QUOTE]
Mest up quote

This scares the shit out of me

I thought the populist political party of which I am a member was the least feminist in Italy, instead it was the party who introduced the immediate imprisonment for men accused of rape without evidence.
Holy crap this is insane I blame christianity for this
This scares the shit out of me
If a cunt falssy even accused me I know what I m gonna so bitch won't survive

underrated thread but true. There are many women who despise some of the chads they were with at one point and the she couldn't make him settle. If she wants to she can ruin his life, the fact that she can keep this latent for 10-20 or even more years if frightening.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
underrated thread but true. There are many women who despise some of the chads they were with at one point and the she couldn't make him settle. If she wants to she can ruin his life, the fact that she can keep this latent for 10-20 or even more years if frightening.
Both men and women are trash tbh but women have more victim hood status and social capital then men
A man all men are either invisible automations at best or creepy rapists at worst to women

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
The problem being rape and sexual abuse cases like this are thrown under the bus by presumption of innocence because they're notoriously hard to prove, increasingly so the longer you wait.

I don't have much sympathy for people that decide to wait years before reporting the crime, unless they were minors. And nobody is weeping for Weinstein, criminal or not he was obviously a nob.

It's just a very tragically complex problem without any obvious solution.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
The problem being rape and sexual abuse cases like this are thrown under the bus by presumption of innocence because they're notoriously hard to prove, increasingly so the longer you wait.

I don't have much sympathy for people that decide to wait years before reporting the crime, unless they were minors. And nobody is weeping for Weinstein, criminal or not he was obviously a nob.

Are u mad it's not the whore whores her self to him for opportunitys
Then then decides to punish him and get more social acceptancey for her dead carrier
Also just wait untill the girls u slept with in your 20s start accusing of rape in ur 30s and 40s just fucking wait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Are u mad it's not the whore whores her self to him for opportunitys
Then then decides to punish him and get more social acceptancey for her dead carrier
Also just wait untill the girls u slept with in your 20s start accusing of rape in ur 30s and 40s just fucking wait
The odds of actually getting accused are so absurdly low it'd be more sensible to worry over the possibility of having an aneurysm.

Everyone knew Weinstein was guilty, they just never had the evidence to pin him. In the case of men who were legimitely innocent and known to be excellent people, like Kavanaugh and Ronaldo, both were never found guilty. Both continued with their careers. The reputational damage only exists insofar as people like you and I believe them to be guilty, which no sane man could.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and BackFromTheMogging
It's so fucking over for straight men in the future, this is just the beginning. In 2020 hypergamy is already out of proportion, it's impossible for an average guy to find a date let alone being in a relationship but in 10 years it will be illegal for sub10 men to even breathe in the same room as women.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Selfahate
women shouldn't have rights man

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
The odds of actually getting accused are so absurdly low it'd be more sensible to worry over the possibility of having an aneurysm.

Everyone knew Weinstein was guilty, they just never had the evidence to pin him. In the case of men who were legimitely innocent and known to be excellent people, like Kavanaugh and Ronaldo, both were never found guilty. Both continued with their careers. The reputational damage only exists insofar as people like you and I believe them to be guilty, which no sane man could.
Just wait moron just u wait
women shouldn't have rights man
High IQ women should be under the protection of a men or the community
It's so fucking over for straight men in the future, this is just the beginning. In 2020 hypergamy is already out of proportion, it's impossible for an average guy to find a date let alone being in a relationship but in 10 years it will be illegal for sub10 men to even breathe in the same room as women.
It will happen in westen shithole only and let's hope Islam takes over them

Last edited:
the odds of this happening to someone who isnt rich or famous is prolly less likely than being hit by lightning i wouldnt worry about it

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Gazzamogga, chadpreetcel123 and 7 others
the odds of this happening to someone who isnt rich or famous is prolly less likely than being hit by lightning i wouldnt worry about it
So ur ok with giving women this power to destroy men he doesn't have to be rich at all
Remember most he departments are headed by women so even the slightest suspension will get u destroyed

So ur ok with giving women this power to destroy men he doesn't have to be rich at all
Remember most he departments are headed by women so even the slightest suspension will get u destroyed
I cant say I give a shit, no. You're only at risk if you're idiotic enough to actually form a relationship with one of these foids.

I cant say I give a shit, no. You're only at risk if you're idiotic enough to actually form a relationship with one of these foids.
What do u mean one of there foids
Awalt awalt Awalt awaltAwalt awaltAwalt awalt
Also u don't have to form a relationship a single Twitter is enough to destroy everything a man his build for himself

What do u mean one of there foids
Awalt awalt Awalt awaltAwalt awaltAwalt awalt

Also u don't have to form a relationship a single Twitter is enough to destroy everything a man his build for himself
Worrying about being MeToo'd on twitter is a problem for the rich and famous, that which I am not a part of.

Look at there foids in the new the are announcing a new era of consent with can be retracted so physical evidence or cross examination don't matter it all muh feelings
Worrying about being MeToo'd on twitter is a problem for the rich and famous, that which I am not a part of.
My god many it's not me too
I have heard horror stories of girls destroying ordinary men with a single Twitter

Salvini cel?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Very true post, should be pinned. Upvoted OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310

easy: put shorter prescription unless incapacity

Women’s therapists and church clergy will also be involved in this program.

Holy crap this is insane I blame christianity for this

I think christianity it self is women worship
They literally worship a whore Mary and her bastard child

Stupid blasphemer, where's your proof Christianity is to blame for this? Whats with all the faggot atheists blaming Christianity for things like this, when if you actually read the Bible, you'd see what it actually said.

I liked the post until you added this stuff as your reasoning, jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
just kidding it’s a norm macdonald joke

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4310
Dab on the thots in 2020

approaching women as a sub6 - guaranteed arrest

Soy world
Idgaf about it frenchy

Fuck you are high iq

You opened my eyes thank you brother

I'm becoming a famous filmmaker when I'm 30, imagine if I had slayed too much and the whores got jealous and wanted to ruin my career for attention?

we all know how cruel, cold, apathetic, selfish, attention craving, vapid, and superficial a good 80% of women are

fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Stupid blasphemer, where's your proof Christianity is to blame for this? Whats with all the faggot atheists blaming Christianity for things like this, when if you actually read the Bible, you'd see what it actually said.

I liked the post until you added this stuff as your reasoning, jfl.
Ahhh found the tradcuck
Christianity literally demonized male sexuality
Alll ideas of the redpill go against cucktanity
Look how men were in the Roman empire before cucktanity its was basically a bunch if peasants and losers
ONLY RAPE IF UR UGLY
ONLY HARASSMENT IF UR UGLY

Massive cope women will use this as a toool to threaten harass men into obeying them even if Chad

If you are below average but wealthy and powerful, don't offer sex to women for status and money. They will just falsely accuse you of rape

Ahhh found the tradcuck
Christianity literally demonized male sexuality
Alll ideas of the redpill go against cucktanity
Look how men were in the Roman empire before cucktanity its was basically a bunch if peasants and losers

First off, you're so eager to blaspheme Jesus, well the Bible states that there is essentially your life at stake after you die when you do this and other sin.

Back to your response, Christianity restricts male sexuality, it doesnt completely demonize it. Doctrines vary depending on the type of Christianity so getting into a debate on doctrine is less concrete than simply covering the relevant Bible verses.

There are a few doctrines of Modern day Churches that would cause less sexual restriction upon women, one of which is the partial rejection of the OT Mosaic law. These verses completely BTFO your original statement:

False Testimony Punishment:
Deuteronomy 19: 16 If a malicious witness rises up against a man to [s]accuse him of [t]wrongdoing, 17 then both the men who have the dispute shall stand before the Lord, before the priests and the judges who will be in office in those days. 18 The judges shall investigate thoroughly, and if the witness is a false witness and he has [u]accused his brother falsely, 19 then you shall do to him just as he had intended to do to his brother. Thus you shall purge the evil from among you.

On rape:
Deuteronomy 22: 23 “If there is a girl who is a virgin engaged to a man, and another man finds her in the city and lies with her, 24 then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city and you shall stone them [n]to death; the girl, because she did not cry out in the city, and the man, because he has violated his neighbor’s wife. Thus you shall purge the evil from among you.
25 “But if in the field the man finds the girl who is engaged, and the man forces her and lies with her, then only the man who lies with her shall die. 26 But you shall do nothing to the girl; there is no sin in the girl worthy of death, for just as a man rises against his neighbor and murders him, so is this case. 27 When he found her in the field, the engaged girl cried out, but there was no one to save her.
28 “If a man finds a girl who is a virgin, who is not engaged, and seizes her and lies with her and they are discovered, 29 then the man who lay with her shall give to the girl’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall become his wife because he has violated her; he cannot divorce her all his days.

On premarital sex (Israelites were only allowed to marry each other at the time due to a ban on marriage with people who were pagan religiously):

RESTRICTS MALE SEXUALITY:
Exodus 22:16: “If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged, and lies with her, he must pay a dowry for her to be his wife. 17 If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, he shall [q]pay money equal to the dowry for virgins.

A WORSE RESTRICTION FOR FEMALE SEXUALITY: Deuteronomy 22:13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then [f]turns against her, 14 and charges her with shameful deeds and [g]publicly defames her, and says, ‘I took this woman, but when I came near her, I did not find her a virgin,’ 15 then the girl’s father and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of the girl’s virginity to the elders of the city at the gate. 16 The girl’s father shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man for a wife, but he [h]turned against her; 17 and behold, he has charged her with shameful deeds, saying, “I did not find your daughter a virgin.” But [i]this is the evidence of my daughter’s virginity.’ And they shall spread the garment before the elders of the city. 18 So the elders of that city shall take the man and chastise him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give it to the girl’s father, because he [j]publicly defamed a virgin of Israel. And she shall remain his wife; he cannot [k]divorce her all his days.
20 “But if this [l]charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, 21 then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her [m]to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel by playing the harlot in her father’s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you.

As you can see, your original statement on Christianity supporting false rape accusations is BULLSHIT

On doctrines: Men needing to get married to have sex seemed to be a doctrine enforced since early Christianity, and this was commonplace in society at the time and it was atleast semi arranged. Women also had no option for divorce. Nowadays, the sex in marriage thing is still enforced across most churches, but the divorce, and the arranged marriage clearly aren't. Also, clerical celibacy was only fully enforced by around 1100, and this was more so due wanting to decrease the power of the clerics by them not having inheritance.

Last edited:
The bible was written by goat herders
Chad Fuck and Christian bete like u get divorced raped

The bible was written by goat herders
Chad Fuck and Christian bete like u get divorced raped

You seem to be coping that I proved you wrong, you literally said that Christianity supports false rape accusations which is complete and utter bullshit. You're completely wrong and cant admit it, JFL.

Also, btw, the Bible never says that marriage needs to be by a secular state or anything like that. You can get an unofficial marriage.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands