The Weird False Advice That People Are Giving Manlets… (MANLETS (≤ 5’8) GTFIH)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 18118
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Booyah, when the mom is tall the sons are usually tall.
yes why are you repeating after me

it happens all the time due to my lack of context

Foto no exif 61
Foto no exif 62
rate my 6 foot 2 croatian teacher

• Love it
Reactions: chadmanlet04
when will balkans plunge into another conflict? :p
aaaaa my friend wants to immigrant maxx eehh

come to croatia to my graduation party (PM) and dance with us (we have hot profesors MILFS)

I hate when I get height mogged by dudes who are atleast 5 cm above me (I'm 186 cm so dudes who are 190+ cm), can't imagine what's like being a manlet, I would rope on the spot if I woke up tomorrow as a manlet

As a handsome short guy, if I woke up tall and ugly (say Jay-Z) I'd feel good the very first days. I'd feel my height and weight and I'd find it interesting. But then I'd get just sooo bored of my face... And many girls would reject me 'cause I am ugly rather than short.

As a handsome short guy, if I woke up tall and ugly (say Jay-Z) I'd feel good the very first days. I'd feel my height and weight and I'd find it interesting. But then I'd get just sooo bored of my face... And many girls would reject me 'cause I am ugly rather than short.
I would want to feel for one day what's like being 220 cm with a huge frame (like the Dutch giant)

girls will consciously make the decision to not date a guy shorter than them despite if they are attracted to him or not.

jfl if you think a girl is going to basically become a social outcast just to date a man shorter than, let alone a turbomanlet

aside from this factor it is a possibility that people are more attracted to genes they feel they need/dont have. pursuing one inch below your height as a turbomanlet might help your chances of success but pursuing as a turbomanlet sounds like the perfect way to lose all respect from everyone even if you had any. women will be insulted that you, a sub-5'7cel, thought you could possibly have a chance with them.

there is no winning as a turbomanlet; max out your face if you have a good base in hopes you'll get approaches, otherwise, get LL.

I’m not reading all that shit but let me tell you how it actually works (studies are useless for things like this btw, relying on people to ever tell you or themselves the truth and not virtue signal is an extremely basic no no. They lie to themselves and they lie to you. I wouldn’t even care if all the studies actually agreed with what I’m about to say, because they’re irrelevant. Leave studies to objective things, look at actions not words)

Here is why average height women are your absolute best bet if you’re short: short women make their entire lives around being short, this is an extremely common extremely well known phenomenon. Because of this, they’re constantly looking for things to ACCENTUATE this feature, aka a very tall man. 9 times out of 10, any height queen you encounter is going to be short.

With tall women, it’s a coin toss whether they have an insecurity about it and thus look only for men taller than themselves so they can feel small in comparison, or whether they embrace that it’s a negative feature of theirs and lower their standards.

Now, average women have neither the height focus of short girls nor the height insecurity of tall girls, because of this there’s a MUCH greater number of average height girls who barely even think about height than there are of the other types of girls.

None of what I’ve said is up for debate, I gave you the gift of understanding the world a bit better, accept it or don’t tbh idc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Landorus, ROTTING and 4 others
I’m not reading all that shit but let me tell you how it actually works (studies are useless for things like this btw, relying on people to ever tell you or themselves the truth and not virtue signal is an extremely basic no no. They lie to themselves and they lie to you. I wouldn’t even care if all the studies actually agreed with what I’m about to say, because they’re irrelevant. Leave studies to objective things, look at actions not words)

Here is why average height women are your absolute best bet if you’re short: short women make their entire lives around being short, this is an extremely common extremely well known phenomenon. Because of this, they’re constantly looking for things to ACCENTUATE this feature, aka a very tall man. 9 times out of 10, any height queen you encounter is going to be short.

With tall women, it’s a coin toss whether they have an insecurity about it and thus look only for men taller than themselves so they can feel small in comparison, or whether they embrace that it’s a negative feature of theirs and lower their standards.

Now, average women have neither the height focus of short girls nor the height insecurity of tall girls, because of this there’s a MUCH greater number of average height girls who barely even think about height than there are of the other types of girls.

None of what I’ve said is up for debate, I gave you the gift of understanding the world a bit better, accept it or don’t tbh idc
Do you feel a short woman (5"2) would hook up/ONS with a shorter/average-ish guy (5"9) but not date him? Or even hooking up is out of question

Do you feel a short woman (5"2) would hook up/ONS with a shorter/average-ish guy (5"9) but not date him? Or even hooking up is out of question
Average height chad is not getting rejected. It’s pure cope that rules apply when you’re good looking, 99% of the time they don’t.

Also women aren’t a hivemind, the answer to the question “would women do x?” Is always both yes and no, depending on the woman.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and DrTony
you've made it obvious that you did not read. i'll explain again though. you've done an unironic "source: trust me bro" right here. do you not understand that when you make a claim the burden of proof is on you? just write off all data because you think that people lie? are you not aware that they adjust variables for factors like that? in the data i presented there are "actions (not just words)" that prove what I've already said. also what makes your word verbatim be so qualified to explain "how it actually works" as opposed to someone else who happens to think differently? and your lived experience is more qualified than data just because it is a subjective matter? running in circles with the logic here

Here is why average height women are your absolute best bet if you’re short: short women make their entire lives around being short, this is an extremely common extremely well known phenomenon. Because of this, they’re constantly looking for things to ACCENTUATE this feature, aka a very tall man.
even though it is verifiable that short women have been shown to have strong preferences for tall men, this doesn't de facto mean that all of them are going to only go for tall men. you should be able to understand this granted you acknowledged that,
Also women aren’t a hivemind
when you look at data collected on this topic it's always shown that shorter women show the highest amount of tolerance towards shorter men as opposed to the average women that you are suggesting short men go for.
thus, because shorter men are potentially still successful at finding a partner, and because such men are more likely to be paired with shorter women than with tall women (because of preferences in both sexes), the observed magnitude of assortment in actual couples will be higher than that seen in a speed-dating context.

every single time the odds are going to be in your favor going for a woman often way shorter than yourself
women are most satisfied when their partner was 21 cm taller,

knowing that all women prefer taller men, going for a woman significantly shorter than yourself would yield the best results, no matter the height of the man

9 times out of 10, any height queen you encounter is going to be short.
proof? it is actually more likely that a height queen would be average height or tall considering women's strong preferences for men taller than themselves which gives more leighway with short women for short men

when taller women (≥ 5'8) "lower" their standards it is only by a few inches at most, not low enough to be accepting enough of what would generally be considered a short / below average (≤ 5'8) man in the west, so it does not seem likely that pursuing tall women as a short man would be a "better bet" than short women

3 contour plot women liking men

https://coffeemeetsbagel.com/blog/dating-statistics/how-tall-are-you-really/

Now, average women have neither the height focus of short girls nor the height insecurity of tall girls
no, all women have a height focus, and the preference short women have for tall men is not all-encompassing and as definitive as you are making it out to be. average women ARE more "focused" on height or rather less tolerant of shorter height, it is verifiable and more logical than your claim
because of this there’s a MUCH greater number of average height girls who barely even think about height than there are of the other types of girls.
the conclusion you came to is demonstrably wrong. there are so many logical fallacies that you've used leading to this conclusion it is actually shocking. to anyone who is reading this be wary of people who argue in this fashion. false dichotomy; tall women are insecure and short women are heightists so that must mean that average women care the least about height. anecdote; "let me tell you how it actually works [because i said so or saw it]". bandwagon; hopping on the trend of saying it is more advantageous to go for tall / average women as a short man. straw man; studies are useless because people lie. generalizing; "short women make their entire lives around being short"

hahahahah your brooding arrogance is funny

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and Scammer
there are plethoras of couples that are those heights respectively. it is also almost in line with the ~ 8” taller ideal that women seem to prefer

women are most satisfied when their partner was 21 cm taller,

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
you've made it obvious that you did not read. i'll explain again though. you've done an unironic "source: trust me bro" right here. do you not understand that when you make a claim the burden of proof is on you? just write off all data because you think that people lie? are you not aware that they adjust variables for factors like that? in the data i presented there are "actions (not just words)" that prove what I've already said. also what makes your word verbatim be so qualified to explain "how it actually works" as opposed to someone else who happens to think differently? and your lived experience is more qualified than data just because it is a subjective matter? running in circles with the logic here

even though it is verifiable that short women have been shown to have strong preferences for tall men, this doesn't de facto mean that all of them are going to only go for tall men. you should be able to understand this granted you acknowledged that,

when you look at data collected on this topic it's always shown that shorter women show the highest amount of tolerance towards shorter men as opposed to the average women that you are suggesting short men go for.

every single time the odds are going to be in your favor going for a woman often way shorter than yourself

knowing that all women prefer taller men, going for a woman significantly shorter than yourself would yield the best results, no matter the height of the man

proof? it is actually more likely that a height queen would be average height or tall considering women's strong preferences for men taller than themselves which gives more leighway with short women for short men

when taller women (≥ 5'8) "lower" their standards it is only by a few inches at most, not low enough to be accepting enough of what would generally be considered a short / below average (≤ 5'8) man in the west, so it does not seem likely that pursuing tall women as a short man would be a "better bet" than short women

3 contour plot women liking men

https://coffeemeetsbagel.com/blog/dating-statistics/how-tall-are-you-really/

no, all women have a height focus, and the preference short women have for tall men is not all-encompassing and as definitive as you are making it out to be. average women ARE more "focused" on height or rather less tolerant of shorter height, it is verifiable and more logical than your claim

the conclusion you came to is demonstrably wrong. there are so many logical fallacies that you've used leading to this conclusion it is actually shocking. to anyone who is reading this be wary of people who argue in this fashion. false dichotomy; tall women are insecure and short women are heightists so that must mean that average women care the least about height. anecdote; "let me tell you how it actually works [because i said so or saw it]". bandwagon; hopping on the trend of saying it is more advantageous to go for tall / average women as a short man. straw man; studies are useless because people lie. generalizing; "short women make their entire lives around being short"

hahahahah your brooding arrogance is funny
listen
Any study you find is going to be based on asking women a question

You can find countless studies of women going “personality is more important than looks” but you and I both know that’s bullshit. never trust any study that’s just a survey, and that’s for anything, people are NEVER honest even with themselves. Leave it to objective things, things that can actually be measured without asking a question, those are the valuable studies.

I don’t need to source anything, when you finally get tired of your reality not conforming to the studies you’ve scrounged up, you’ll finally accept how the world works. You’re confused, you think my goal is to convince you, not at all. I’m just providing you with the objective information and it’s up to you to accept it.

A height preference =\= a height queen
Nearly every girl prefers taller heights, that’s a given. But a height QUEEN is a girl with a hard limit on a man being TALL, and 9 times out of 10 i PROMISE you that girl is a little 5’0” italian or some shit, and the rest of the time it’s a tall girl with a complex.

I can extend an olive branch, we’ll say short girls AND tall girls both are 50/50 whether they’ll be accepting or not, this STILL makes average girls your best bet, because actual height QUEENS (obsessed with height, hard limits etc. every incel says every girl is like that but they have dry dicks so don’t listen) are not common while average girls obviously ARE common.

I’m not talking about turbomanlets, turbomanlets literally HAVE to find extreme outliers to function, at that point take whatever you get tbh. I’m talking about normal manlets, who are obviously taller than the average girl.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
You can find countless studies of women going “personality is more important than looks” but you and I both know that’s bullshit.
the reason we both know it is bullshit is because there is data that disproves the notion that “personality is more important than looks”, not because you said so

never trust any study that’s just a survey, and that’s for anything, people are NEVER honest even with themselves. Leave it to objective things, things that can actually be measured without asking a question, those are the valuable studies.
for the umpteenth time

you cannot just say don't trust a survey and cite nothing to prove that surveys are faulty. your rationale rn; "surveys and data lie what i see is gospel then :feelsuhh:" brainlet moment. if you are going to live out this reality you've conjured by yourself because you think it is correct that is fine. after all just because a way of thinking is based on a fallacy doesn't make it inherently wrong. but when you are going to give out blanket advice and just found it on anecdotes you are doing a logical fallacy. also what are you even alluding to with this "objective things" lmfao? so if you cannot definitively measure something you shouldn't attempt to look on data surrounding it?

I don’t need to source anything, when you finally get tired of your reality not conforming to the studies you’ve scrounged up, you’ll finally accept how the world works. You’re confused, you think my goal is to convince you, not at all. I’m just providing you with the objective information and it’s up to you to accept it.
over 4.5k posts on .org and still unable to understand that you need to source your claims, especially if you are going to make an umbrella claim like you did. you understand that is one of the core premises of the blackpill; that its claims can be backed with empirical data, as opposed to bluepill and redpill rationale which largely is based on feelings. you're so menacingly and confidently wrong please just slow down and reflect on yourself. I have cited more proof than your singular word, which would lead anyone with a functioning brain to take my claim more seriously than yours. also, you are giving me your opinion which you deem as "objective information" on the topic you just called "subjective" :ROFLMAO: running in circles again

A height preference =\= a height queen
Nearly every girl prefers taller heights, that’s a given. But a height QUEEN is a girl with a hard limit on a man being TALL, and 9 times out of 10 i PROMISE you that girl is a little 5’0” italian or some shit, and the rest of the time it’s a tall girl with a complex.
source "i PROMISE" :lul: ahahhahaha

I’m not talking about turbomanlets, turbomanlets literally HAVE to find extreme outliers to function, at that point take whatever you get tbh. I’m talking about normal manlets, who are obviously taller than the average girl.
no, all men irregardless of their height, even turbos, are better off going after women often much shorter than themselves. i've proved it with evidence and seen it with my own eyes (maybe you will finally listen now because i cited an anecdote). this means that a regular manlet (5'4-5-6) is still better off going for girls shorter, often much shorter (5'3 -) than average height girls (5'4-5'6)

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
Since I can't write to you in person, I had to write to you here.As I understand it, you are very well versed.Your opinion is very important to me.Please analyze this study https://www.oncotarget.com/article/1886/text/#bib1.Does Minoxidil block AR receptors or not?
A well known study from 1987 looked at the effects of minoxidil in animal studies. Using hamsters, researchers examined changes in androgen-dependent skin structures of the flank organ. In that study, topical minoxidil had no androgenic effect. Even when silastic capsules filled with crystalline testosterone were placed in the skin, neither 1% nor 5% minoxidil topically applied for three weeks prevented the androgen-dependent growth of skin structures. It was concluded in this study that minoxidil does not function as an anti-androgen.
A 2014 study raises possibility of anti-androgenic effect
In a new study, researchers in Taiwan showed that minoxidil may block the function of the androgen receptor
There is not a single anti-androgen that causes hypertrichosis.All known anti-androgens decrease body hair growth. But there are strong vasodilators(potassium channel openers) like diazoxide, pinacidil. They lower blood pressure and also cause hypertrichosis(hair growth everywhere)
Example --> if it was hormonal/AR connected, how could hair on both body and scalp grow? we know DHT is needed for male pattern hair growth and loss so you can't grow both parts by messing with DHT and AR

It even says that Tolbutamide(potassium channel blocker)also suppress AR.This seemed strange to me because tolbutamide is not known to cure AGA and it does not cause hair growth.Thanks

Attachments

• A2FEE23E-5825-45BD-9727-A7E8258C6B53.jpeg
    A2FEE23E-5825-45BD-9727-A7E8258C6B53.jpeg
    393.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Manlet is below 6’2