[Story] The weirdest thing a girl ever told me

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I was with my oneitis on the bus on our way to the city (this was before we went out) and we were talking about HS. She said that they were 28 girls in their class and only two boys and that she and her female classmates cried every day.

I didn't understand what she meant at the time but after discovering the blackpill I realized that they were crying because they only had 2 bois in class and neither of them was a chad.

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
proximity doesn't matter unless its something like me going to Japan

outside of special circumstances like that because of the proliferation of social media and smartphones girls no longer depend on the men that are locally available to them and their reach spreads for miles

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
proximity doesn't matter unless its something like me going to Japan

outside of special circumstances like that because of the proliferation of social media and smartphones girls no longer depend on the men that are locally available to them and their reach spreads for miles

Then why did they cry?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
That is a weird thing to say

Exactly and I barely knew her at that point. Later on, while walking, she saw a bulding and told me that she went there with her class when she was a kid and a classmate of her puked.
I promise you the foids I am surrounded by in my majority female humanities college classes are not crying for lack of men in the class.

I don't know what their probem was then. I had heard that she cried from some guys but didn't believe she would actually admit

spark

spark

Zephir
I was with my oneitis on the bus on our way to the city (this was before we went out) and we were talking about HS. She said that they were 28 girls in their class and only two boys and that she and her female classmates cried every day.

I didn't understand what she meant at the time but after discovering the blackpill I realized that they were crying because they only had 2 bois in class and neither of them was a chad.
Unless that happened 20 years ago when online dating wasn't widespread this post just doesn't make sense.