The West Has Fallen

D

Deleted member 32846

Iron
China is shitting on the west daily we are soon approaching the fall of America similar to Rome in ways that pertain to economy and money, if you want to get rich work in america for a few years then move to china

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Thinker, Sexually Disabled, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
But in Tinder China saw serious amounts of cute females having "feminism" as passion...

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
China is shitting on the west daily
in what way? i thought it was the other way around

the average yearly salary in china is 12k per year.

the average yearly salary in united states in 70k+ per year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 6128 and ReinerGeist1
in what way? i thought it was the other way around

the average yearly salary in china is 12k per year.

the average yearly salary in united states in 70k+ per year

As of May 29, 2023, the average monthly salary in Mainland China is approximately 29,300 Yuan ($4,214 USD), which translates to an annual pay of around 351,600 Yuan or $49,200 USD
Americans with a high school degree earned an average of $48,070

Why are there no slums in China?

China doesn't have any junkies on the streets randomly killing people

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 19766
As of May 29, 2023, the average monthly salary in Mainland China is approximately 29,300 Yuan ($4,214 USD), which translates to an annual pay of around 351,600 Yuan or $49,200 USD

they cherrypicked that from the highest earning city in china which barely anyone lives.

i can cherrypick the highest earning city from United states too if u want and it's like 120k

overall for the entire country, the average yearly salary for China is 12k , while the average yearly salary for United States is $76k

chinese are extremely poor people.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 6128
i wish i was born in usa

they cherrypicked that from the highest earning city in china which barely anyone lives.

i can cherrypick the highest earning city from United states too if u want and it's like 120k

overall for the entire country, the average yearly salary for China is 12k , while the average yearly salary for United States is $76k

chinese are extremely poor people.

1.411 billion people

According to data published Tuesday by the National Bureau of Statistics of China, the population of mainland China was 1.411 billion people at the end of 2022 "Barely anyone lives" 😂

1.411 billion people

According to data published Tuesday by the National Bureau of Statistics of China, the population of mainland China was 1.411 billion people at the end of 2022 "Barely anyone lives" 😂
are u actually retarded? no way you actually believe they're earning 4k per month on average there

United states is 76k per year

china is 12k per year

literal poverty homeless tier

China is on the brink of a demographic collapse far worse than europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
As of 2020, China has succeeded in eradicating absolute poverty, but not the poverty defined for upper middle-income countries which China belongs to. China still has around 13% of its population falling below this poverty line of $5.50 per day in 2020.

imagine 13% of ur country being in poverty in 2023

literally 20% of China is in poverty, and most live lives of utter terribly quality of life

whereas its 1% for united states

you sound like someone who is jealous of westerners

I am born in the US and raised

USA CENSUS CLAIM
11.6%

There are 37.9 million Americans living in poverty, accounting for 11.6% of the total population, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.​

China has lower rates of homelessness, and there isn't junkies on the streets asking for money in the big cities, nor do I have to have the fear of being killed by some pleb if I go out at night

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Bro, it doesn't matter, they can make a 100k and still be subhuman ricecels, and they're the ricests of them all, Chinese are the pinnacle of subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 19766 and reptiles

American high schoolers really out making more than the top 60% of educated europeans. So fucking over for EUcels, my cousin is a dropout babysitter in the US and makes more than anyone I know who are all stem graduates, even more than their stem parents as well

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
China has lower rates of homelessness, and there isn't junkies on the streets asking for money in the big cities, nor do I have to have the fear of being killed by some pleb if I go out at night
okay that i can agree with, its safer there. and more homogenous society which is better

American high schoolers really out making more than the top 60% of educated europeans. So fucking over for EUcels, my cousin is a dropout babysitter in the US and makes more than anyone I know who are all stem graduates, even more than their stem parents as well
ur tripping. americans make slightly more than west europeans, but then have to pay like 50% of their income on health insurance and paying off student loans , wageslave way harder, and no social protection, no free healthcare, lower quality of life.

Most americans would rather live in a nice city in europe. Despite they'd earn slightly more in America

Simple google search of a few countries on worlddata show that its information is incorrect

Trusting fucking "worlddata.info" over the claim of the chinese government backed by their own census data
literally check any other source, you just fell for their propaganda to make idiots like you think theyre not extremely poor

and that is a hilarious statement, china is known to publish fake stats cos they're embarrassed that theyre extremely poor and in poverty

lets look at gdp per capita then

China is 64th poorest country in the world, earning 13k per year

United States is 7th richest country in the world, earning 80k per year

world bank says 7.5k per year, even worse lol. homeless tier

Good let the economy fall, so sick of seeing people live on recruit mode

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lucifer X
Lol global economy is very interconnected at this point. If US falls, it's over for everyone. Also, china has their own issues idiosyncratic to their economy, like their fcked up inverse population pyramid which will fk them up in the medium term.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Mr. President
moscow shits on both tbh

China is shitting on the west daily we are soon approaching the fall of America similar to Rome in ways that pertain to economy and money, if you want to get rich work in america for a few years then move to china
China is fraudmaxxing their tech and economy, I suggest checking out serpentza on YTB

Just America’s military budget is like half of Russia’s GDP
Cope harder
like 1/3 of the yearly american budget went to ukraine and lost to wagner? also the purchasing power parity makes your comparison useless

Lol global economy is very interconnected at this point. If US falls, it's over for everyone. Also, china has their own issues idiosyncratic to their economy, like their fcked up inverse population pyramid which will fk them up in the medium term.
did you read peter zeihan

West will do fine, America will stay at the top for our whole lifetime. Subhumans are finished everywhere

Bro, it doesn't matter, they can make a 100k and still be subhuman ricecels, and they're the ricests of them all, Chinese are the pinnacle of subhumanity.
tbh I'd rather have my country run by ricecels than judeo bankers that want us all to be trans and overrun by brown people

Americope
Not even from America im from the UK. USA the best and been the best country for ages. Won’t change anytime soon. Y’all US niggas got life on easy mode

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Not even from America im from the UK. USA the best and been the best country for ages. Won’t change anytime soon. Y’all US niggas got life on easy mode

UKCuckCope

The Chinese lie about their economy.

ur tripping. americans make slightly more than west europeans, but then have to pay like 50% of their income on health insurance and paying off student loans , wageslave way harder, and no social protection, no free healthcare, lower quality of life.

Most americans would rather live in a nice city in europe. Despite they'd earn slightly more in America
If that were the case then we'd see mass migration to EU from US instead of the other way around. US salaries are literally about 2-3 times the EU equivalent. Americans pay off 50% of their income by choice? In most the EU you will be paying 40% income tax whether you have any health problems or not. The idea of the safety nets that exist in Europe are nice and admittedly America does seem more dangerous to survive in when you're at the very bottom rung but if youre an average healthy individual then these things are no longer any use to you and you're just earning far less. The european ideal that everyone thinks of only exists in very few countries, most just have high taxes, no pay and no benefit in return

like 1/3 of the yearly american budget went to ukraine and lost to wagner? also the purchasing power parity makes your comparison useless
Found the Russian bot…
Source for the “1/3” statistic, that’s 8.6 trillion USD if we are talking about GDP, btw twice the GDP of Japan, the 3rd richest country in the world by GDP lmfaooo cope .

And you can’t use the purchasing power parity argument because America’s GDP per capita is 7x times higher than Russia, (70k USD VS 12k USD)

Found the Russian bot…
Source for the “1/3” statistic, that’s 8.6 trillion USD if we are talking about GDP, btw twice the GDP of Japan, the 3rd richest country in the world by GDP lmfaooo cope .

And you can’t use the purchasing power parity argument because America’s GDP per capita is 7x times higher than Russia, (70k USD VS 12k USD)
nominal GDP per capita counts shit, see PPP.

I think this is cope. We're probably just born into one of those periods where nothing happens inshaallah. Maybe our grandkids are screwed but I'm incel so.