The Whale relatable scene

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared

I have a feeling Brendan Fraser in The Whale is gonna be the next Joker/Ryan Gosling sigma character. Such a badass. Literally me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Splinter901, Manletmachine and 1 other person
JFL this shit literally just happened to me some stacy foid gave me my takeaway she could not even abre my subhumanity in person she looked down at the ground its over...

Attachments

• WojakAngry.png
    WojakAngry.png
    535 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
brutal shit i gotta check out that movie

• +1
He's literally me

• +1
Didn't watch but if he's not a giggly betacuck it's not you

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and TheAbyssinian
can't relate. what a pathetic low iq morbidly obese disgrace

• JFL
Reminds me of when I was working at the pizza place. This was during the start of the pandemic and at the peak of my inceldom. Life just kinda hit me that night, so I made like 3 fuckin pizzas and thing of wings and I tried to down it all at my house. This was during my peak weight too jfl

I really need to see this movie

• +1
Reminds me of when I was working at the pizza place. This was during the start of the pandemic and at the peak of my inceldom. Life just kinda hit me that night, so I made like 3 fuckin pizzas and thing of wings and I tried to down it all at my house. This was during my peak weight too jfl

I really need to see this movie
Literally you

Yeah this reminds me of me every day. Ordering food and sitting at my desk with work computer and headset

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Manletmachine and Deleted member 19174
im even lazier than him. I havent had a shower in a month and it’s like i have a forcefield around me full of sweat blood and tears.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Literally you

Yeah this reminds me of me every day. Ordering food and sitting at my desk with work computer and headset
That place was filled with so many blackpills. I'll never forget what that foid did

• +1
im even lazier than him. I havent had a shower in a month and it’s like i have a forcefield around me full of sweat blood and tears.
Damn why blood tho

Gooks don't sweat, I call bullshit

Me after I looksmaxxed

• +1
I hate this fat fuck. I'd shoot him but the bullet would bounce off and hit me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 24278
Can relate to Brendan Fraser but not to this morbidly obese cuck. Fraser is a sigma tho

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life and Vermilioncore