The white man in all his glory

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
7D862BCA 8BB4 40AB AF1A EB03DFB66AE6

Perfect contrast of features. The blue masculine eyes perfectly highlight the harsh nomos of totalitarian Power frenzy and yet is contrasted with how the Jews would have imagined Adonai in Exodus- darker than average, coarser, no longer of the sprightliness of youth but a much more complex entity. Medium dark blue mogs A10s so hard for this reason. The contrast would break tension in this scene if he had A10s as he would revert to a beastial organism rather than a man becoming a beast due to the feeling of power that has mounted so high.. @Vermilioncore @Ai Impact @HarrierDuBois

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 26859 and Vermilioncore
You sound ready so take white dick all up in your shitskin ass innit bozo ahhhh

You sound ready so take white dick all up in your shitskin ass innit bozo ahhhh
cope I am the one who fucks estrogenic pale white Boys with little boy fat hands like you 😳😳

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Vermilioncore
Also updated the op im high rn so didn’t edit the first time @Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
View attachment 2457082

Perfect contrast of features. The blue masculine eyes perfectly highlight the harsh nomos of totalitarian Power frenzy and yet is contrasted with how the Jews would have imagined Adonai in Exodus- darker than average, coarser, no longer of the sprightliness of youth but a much more complex entity. Medium dark blue mogs A10s so hard for this reason. The contrast would break tension in this scene if he had A10s as he would revert to a beastial organism rather than a man becoming a beast due to the feeling of power that has mounted so high.. @Vermilioncore @Ai Impact @HarrierDuBois

View attachment 2457103
Ngl when I glow up I'm gonna fuck the females at my former job at a nursing and I'm gonna fuck all the south asian girls mark my words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@DelonLover1999

NO PRISONERS! NO PRISONERS!
One of the greatest scenes ever

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@hattrick

• +1
Reactions: hattrick