The white race is not human, 3% neanderthal dna and incest in the ICE AGE / THE TRUTH

you are nothing. Post pics of zýour face then we can talk
why would i post my face?
i destroyed your whole little theory without posting my face
its so random and irrelevant ...

Who cares tbh fact is the best civilisations ever we’re created and run by white and East Asian people

why would i post my face?
i destroyed your whole little theory without posting my face
its so random and irrelevant ...
if you want i can post a new theory, but explain why BLACKS have lower IQs? i mean youre so smart

if you want i can post a new theory, but explain why BLACKS have lower IQs? i mean youre so smart
i mean i destroyed 4 of your arguements
do i have to just keep going on with you makin new irrelevant arguements ?
why dont u finally defend on of ur points instead of creating a new one when i debunk them smh

Yes whites are different. They are smarter, taller, better looking and stronger.

Last edited:
and of course op is banned, probably for "racism" or "racebaiting" like a bunch of other users who made similar posts who have also been banned
meanwhile theres countless racist threads and threads deliberately aiming to start forum race wars, on indians, blacks, asians, arabs, basically anyone non-white or ethnic
i will anally rape the mods of this forum, suck my big black cock

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 4570

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Didn't read a single word you worthless shitskin

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Didn't read a single word you worthless shitskin
OP is actually right on some regards, you guys are just to fucking stupid to even read it or have the interest to know some of those are well demonstrated facts, one of them being that white population from Europe are indeed the result breeding between Neanderthals and modern humans.

Kms_cumskincel

OP is actually right on some regards, you guys are just to fucking stupid to even read it or have the interest to know some of those are well demonstrated facts, one of them being that white population from Europe are indeed the result breeding between Neanderthals and modern humans.
I don't care enough

• So Sad
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Talks trash about white people being incest and neanderthal yet ebola comes from congo

The white race is the most evil, wicked, racist, sadistic, perverted and xenophobic race on earth. I am not talking about the caucasoid race but ONLY about west, middle and north europeans.

Look at the history of this race, every racist claims white have the highest IQ. Let me tell you how they evolved. They left africa 60.000BC and moved to north to where caucasus is now. There they found neanderthals who left africa 100.000BC and lived there for 40.000 years, neanderthals were raw meat eating savages, perverts, basically pale gorillas walking on 2 legs. A neanderthal kid was 2 times stronger than a black lanky homo sapien. The first people who left africa were black of course. but were extremely minimized due to genocide by neanderthals. Then homo sapien woman got raped by neanderthals wich also gave the offspring lighter skin and straight monkey hair like all white people have now.

Also homo sapien had to to incest wich gave the offspring blue eyes like many many white people have today. Thats a genetic mutation cuz of incest, its proven that blue eyed people have ONE SINGLE ancestor.

THAT WAS THE FIRST FACT!

SECOND: Homo sapiens eventually defeated the neanderthals do to higher IQ and thats why white people are seen as smarter then other races except of asians cuz asians split form white people but had the same destiny thats why they evolved higher IQs to survive hard winters and kill neanderthals.

White people are basically ex africans with light skin and blue eyes due to genetic mutation and they have at least 5% neanderthal dna asians too.

THIRD FACT: Look at black people bodys and asian and white people bodys, white people have more ape like bodys and asians too. Short legs, strong calves, browridge, straight ape hair, unability to go vegan due to need for meat cause they want the animal protein cuz of neanderthal dna.
Asians and whites are most evil race,

exaples.. Asians: Mongol Empire thats all u need lol.

Europeans: Unability to understand religion (changed christianity and made it a political party), xenophobia (fear and rejection of other races and cultures), slave trade, thousand wars causes by the white men, sadistic behavior, every school shooter is white etc.
@BrahminBoss what do u think?