the white women interracial portrayal has convinced the next generation to go interracial

@Biggdink interracial isn't that bad. In vancouver I see white guys with asian girls and white women with pajeets. Diversity is a strength :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
@Biggdink interracial isn't that bad. In vancouver I see white guys with asian girls and white women with pajeets. Diversity is a strength :dafuckfeels:
legit

the race play factor makes the sex more primal

I guarantee you the “blacks” complaining about her objectifying them are all 2/10 PSL ugly manlets who she’d auto reject. It’s alwyas melvins (black incels) who are the most vocal about this shit like no bitch is talking about you when she says blacks are sexy she means this
42F76E97 5084 4596 83A1 7E060077AF88

It’s alwyas the incel nonnwhites crying about being objectified when no girl would go near them these guys need to be reminded they are subhumans and are not added to the equation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
It's nothing more than evolution of dimorphism: men being darker in color than woman, just as woman are expected to be fairer than men.
Things are just being taken to the extreme now because of elimination of at least some barriers of inter-racial relationships.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: venomaly and Deleted member 3573
Pajeets can only fuck (rape) iguanas :rolleyes: @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 17291 and Looks234
Pajeets can only fuck (rape) iguanas :rolleyes: @looksmaxxer234
Meanwhile Pajeetas...

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, goat2x, gamma and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 13787, traveler and 1 other person