The Whitepill: Practical Guide (Legacy Thread)

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Supreme Overlord of Japsterdam
The Whitepill: Practical Guide

SergeantIncel

Dec 10, 2018

Introduction: The Whitepill

Summary:
The objective of the Whitepill is to, using the facts the Blackpill has shown us, find the way to find as much happiness as it is possible.

Most questions are addressed on the introduction link above.

Practical Approaches:

1 - Letting go of female desire.

The Blackpill has shown irrefutably that certain men have extremely low chances of ever obtaining love from the opposite sex. Thus, in order to progress towards happiness, it is necessary to either find a way to finally get love, or to get rid of it altogether. We leave the former to other threads and focus on the latter.

• Social Media: Cut social media. It helps not, it creates jealousy, it shows unavailable futures to you. The same can be said of tabloid newspapers, magazines, and any media that shows "lifestyle" and ceebrities.
  • No-fap: Contrary to what you may have heard, 'no-fap' has no real benefits unless you have been masturbating in excess in the first place (no real number is defined as too much, it's up to you to know), at which point it will only work in cutting the addiction. Masturbate only as much as necessary, don't do it out of boredom.
  • MGTOW: While the community does not follow the Whitepill as I have defined it and indeed discusses females more than it ignores them, it nevertheless has some interesting points and threads that may help you. You want love but can't get it, they want to get rid of it.
2 - Persona Creation

Your current persona is not happy. Thus, fill your life with new activities and change yourself.

• Free time: Fill your free time with activities, the less you have time to think, the less women will occupy your mind, and the more you'll grow forceful activities into hobbies.
  • Change your context: Paint your room, pick up a guitar, learn to solve a rubik's cube; simple activities may come in handy someday and will enhance your new persona.
  • Looksmaxing: Do it not to impress girls, but because you'll feel good and be healthier.
3 - Willpower

To do anything of the above you'll need willpower and strength to do it, it's not easy to 'just do it bro'.

• Find a purpose: Probably the hardest thing to do in life. I'm talking about a fixed, long-term purpose. It could be to serve humanity, be happy, have kids (uh, not that one), be a doctor, be smart as hell, serve your preferred God. It's personal, and it keeps you going in times where you feel lost. If you can't think of anything, pick one regardless, it is a free source of willpower. It can be quite literally anything.
  • Learn more: Read about the Buddha, environmental science, black holes, Slenderman, Lemuria - it doesn't matter, simply keep learning. The more you learn the less you'll need to rely on others and the more you'll be able to build your life the way you want it. This doesn't mean 'go to university', you can learn on your own, PM me if you need help, I once got help myself.
  • Build upon previous experiences: Once you have applied something new (from this thread or not), build upon it. Run three miles? Run four next time. Read twenty books this year? Read thirty next. Played five times with your cat this week? Play six next time. Don't have a pet? Get one, they can single handedly stop depression and make you happy (adopt if possible).
--

Again, most questions are answered in the link at the top. These are just my thoughts and I wrote them without much structure in mind, you can disagree.

Feel free to comment, subscribe, and donate to my patreon, teehee!

Previous:

• +1
Reactions: champagnepapi, Eternal_, Perfection and 2 others
Context: This is the third and final thread in the series which introduces the Whitepill written by SergeantIncel which discusses the practical approaches of the Whitepill

didnt read

• WTF
Reactions: scrunchables
inb4 anybody else ok now I'll read

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and BrutalMogger
Nofap? I guess whitepill is my natural enemy.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Tabula Rasa
That is a choice which is solely up to the individual. Some may find that abstinence will improve symptoms of unfulfilment, anxiety etc. while for others it may have no real bearing.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I stopped caring about everything...
I am free...
I am peaceful....

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, BeanletMogger and Tabula Rasa
That is a choice which is solely up to the individual. Some may find that abstinence will improve symptoms of unfulfilment, anxiety etc. while for others it may have no real bearing.
Do you do nofap?

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa

mirin dedication to gooning

leonardo dicaprio GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Just cope with prostitutes

• Hmm...
Just cope with prostitutes
Sure there's no issue to going to prostitutes, it's just letting go of the Blackpill pessimism, and adopting the mindset of optimistic nihilism

Context: This is the third and final thread in the series which introduces the Whitepill written by SergeantIncel which discusses the practical approaches of the Whitepill
I took a break from this forum at the time of the other threads, I guess no more whitepill guides now? ☹️

• +1
I took a break from this forum at the time of the other threads, I guess no more whitepill guides now? ☹️
Just check my posted threads

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar