The whitepill: White people are a parasite race

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Note: I'm white. No, I am not an sjw.

Anyway...

...as much as it pains me to say so. It's true.

As a white person living in a world where the white race will probably be destroyed sometime in my lifetime, I have often wondered why white people are so self-destructive and tolerant of the shit that is happening in their countries. After having given it a lot of thought, I have concluded that it's because there is something about white psychology that manifests itself into parasitic and self-destructive behavior. White people are much more individualistic compared to every other race. Compare them to Asians for example, whom place a much higher premium on conformity and family. Even in ancient times this was true. These values also don't appear to be merely the result of cultural difference, since there is evidence suggesting that it's at least partially genetic. And it makes sense considering the different context in which white people and Asians evolved with the later having larger populations over a smaller area (thus favoring collectivism and conformity for the purposes of survival).

Some claim this white individualism is a good thing and the great strength of western civilization. I don't. In fact, I believe this "individualism" is extremely parasitic and the single largest reason whites are destroying themselves.

Almost everything about white psychology is disgusting. Whites don't care their nations. They don't care about their families (if they even have a family). They don't care about morals or values. They don't care about fucking anything. And this manifests itself in parasitic behavior where individual social classes of whites go out of their way trying to undermine each other in an attempt to gain an upper hand. Look at the white middle class for example, and how they import foreign slaves to make their shit for them at a low cost so that they can continue being hedonists, all the while pretending to care about the minorities that they import (they don't).

Whites don't really contribute anything to civilization anymore. In the past they did through technological innovation, but now much of that is being done by other people anyway. What economic and social value to whites even contribute at this point? Most of them have simply into turned childless parasites that import third world slave labor so that there is somebody that can work 48 hours a day for them so that their pensions can be paid for, because they themselves are too selfish to have families. Basically they just outright destroy their countries while also screwing over the immigrants they imported since said immigrants will have to pay for all the pensions of the lazy old whites (whom btw, literally outright say this is the reason they are importing them). This is completely unprecedented in all of world history. There has literally never existed a culture or race of people anywhere in the world except for whites that have been selfish enough to literally genocide their own nations simply so that they themselves can live in greater comfort for a little while before it all collapses thus screwing over the next generation. Ever. This shit would not be tolerated by anyone else. But it is tolerated by whites. Because whites don't care.

Culturally, the white race is also not contributing anything of value anymore. Gone are the days of white high culture, for it has been replaced with shameless glorification of decadence, hedonism, and degeneracy. In fact white "culture" is actually slowly infecting the rest of the world resulting in it also slowing going to hell. White "culture" at this point is fucking worthless and destructive.

The typical defense for the white race is something along the lines of "but it's not just whites! Everyone is selfish!". While there is truth to this, this is still largely bullshit. Whites react to the misery of their own kind with a level of apathy that doesn't exist anywhere else. If a white terrorist blew himself up in a non-white country it would cause national outrage and people of all social classes would unite in sorrow. All the while in the west, terror attacks are frequent but most whites don't care because the bombs or shootings aren't happening where they live. Literally no other race behaves this way. None.

White people don't even value members of their own family, and will happily treat their parents like shit once they are old since at that point they are just seen as getting in the way. Again, this is also unheard of in most other cultures (well except maybe for blacks, but they are low IQ).

And that's not even touching on the economic relationship between the developed world and the non-developed world.

So basically, whites:

-Don't have any sense of group identity
-Don't care about other members of their race
-Are unpatriotic and have no regard for their countries
-Don't value family
-Are willing to screw over future generations to help themselves in the present day
-Have no morals in general
-Are sexual decedents

It is time that we handful of whites whom aren't like this simply accept the terrible truth: White people are a parasite race. We don't contribute anything. Our "culture" doesn't contribute anything. It's all worthless fucking garbage. We deserve to die off so that some other superior race can take over (just lol though if you think this will be blacks). We had a good run while it lasted, but it's all over now. Bye bye.

Ib4 not a single word & did'n read.

• JFL
Reactions: pisslord
I have to agree, I am med so sort of white but kinda ethnic at the same time and the way some kids in UK speak to parents disgusts me lol..

Seems like white people have no value for morals or family

Note: I'm white. No, I am not an sjw.

Anyway...

...as much as it pains me to say so. It's true.

As a white person living in a world where the white race will probably be destroyed sometime in my lifetime, I have often wondered why white people are so self-destructive and tolerant of the shit that is happening in their countries. After having given it a lot of thought, I have concluded that it's because there is something about white psychology that manifests itself into parasitic and self-destructive behavior. White people are much more individualistic compared to every other race. Compare them to Asians for example, whom place a much higher premium on conformity and family. Even in ancient times this was true. These values also don't appear to be merely the result of cultural difference, since there is evidence suggesting that it's at least partially genetic. And it makes sense considering the different context in which white people and Asians evolved with the later having larger populations over a smaller area (thus favoring collectivism and conformity for the purposes of survival).

Some claim this white individualism is a good thing and the great strength of western civilization. I don't. In fact, I believe this "individualism" is extremely parasitic and the single largest reason whites are destroying themselves.

Almost everything about white psychology is disgusting. Whites don't care their nations. They don't care about their families (if they even have a family). They don't care about morals or values. They don't care about fucking anything.
dn r asw after this
yes most whites do care about their nations their families and morals or values especially people in eastern european and caucasian countries
idk about western countries but im sure they do 2

dn r asw after this
yes most whites do care about their nations their families and morals or values especially people in eastern european and caucasian countries
idk about western countries but im sure they do 2
They really don’t, and EE isn’t white like western Europe is. I am from EE countries and Med and there is a huge difference

They really don’t, and EE isn’t white like western Europe is. I am from EE countries and Med and there is a huge difference
Where are you from? I come from the Balkans and there family values are very important. I agree with OP, what he says mainly applies to Northern European countries

Where are you from? I come from the Balkans and there family values are very important. I agree with OP, what he says mainly applies to Northern European countries
Northern and Western european countries *

even central to some extent

and i’m from a lot of countries

Didnt read but >80% of the comfort and technology we have today were built by whites. But this new generation (it doesn't matter the race) is indeed a mess, but just because everything nowadays is too easy.

Not a single word

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, john_cope, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
All non elite people are parasites regardless of race

Didnt read but >80% of the comfort and technology we have today were built by whites. But this new generation (it doesn't matter the race) is indeed a mess, but just because everything nowadays is too easy.

Meanwhile fucking ababwnakbwna from the dinka tribe is living a happy life being a gl dude at 7 foot tall while the western elite try and make humans as subhuman as possible

bro... (didnt read lol)

• +1
Meanwhile fucking ababwnakbwna from the dinka tribe is living a happy life being a gl dude at 7 foot tall while the western elite try and make humans as subhuman as possible

never claimed that we live a happy life

average ababwnakbwna from the dinka tribe is 100 pounds and starving

Go back 500 years and none of this applies to whites

Jfl at believing this they have fish and infinite raw milk in their own camps
hunger is on the rise in sudan and like 1.5 million people are brink of starvation and the rest barely eat

not 1500 anymore lol
Go back 50 years even and this wouldnt apply to my country that used to be very nationalist and conservative
This is modern degeneracy from liberalism, American media, multiculturalism
And this doesn't just apply to modern whites but all races in devopled countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, DidntRead, rockndogs and 1 other person
Go back 50 years even and this wouldnt apply to my country that used to be very nationalist and conservative
And this doesn't just apply to modern whites but all races in devopled countries
I live in UK but I am not like this, at least not to this extent

legit....

Cope. The idea that the west use to be some kind of conservative bastion is a myth. Even during the imperialist era whites did not really care much at all for their nations. Soldiers were basically paid thugs whom would loot the bodies of their comrades, and their aristocratic masters would grind down their bones to use as fertilizer. The church also brewed beer for binge drinking and at one point even had their own brothels.

Cope. The idea that the west use to be some kind of conservative bastion is a myth. Even during the imperialist era whites did not really care much at all for their nations. Soldiers were basically paid thugs whom would loot the bodies of their comrades, and their aristocratic masters would grind down their bones to use as fertilizer. The church also brewed beer for binge drinking and at one point even had their own brothels.
Do you want Cock ?

No bro if whites were just individual selfservering libertines something like Nazi Germany would never have happened
Or my country Ireland had many revolts to get out English, go back 100 years and the majority would be patriotic why would they risk their lives in revolting for something that brings no material value to their life

hunger is on the rise in sudan and like 1.5 million people are brink of starvation and the rest barely eat
Like i said the guys who actually get to 7 ft tall the ones who are still living their life in the camps are fine . basically civilization is why thry are starving

Whites aren't parasites but cucks who allow their daughters and wives to be whores

Not a single word

Same. And it's Jews not white people. Jews feel even less empathy for others and will stab each other in the back more often than whites. If you even want to pair it down to anything it's a Protestant vs. Catholic thing. It's religious based not race based. And most Prots have a Zionist mentality.
I will make exceptions for Lutherans though.

This mostly applies to Northern Europe.
There have always been two kinds of whites. Dark hair ones, and pale hair ones.
Guess which ones fit what you are talking about?
Us, southern Europeans, are the best kind of whites.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
This mostly applies to Northern Europe.
There have always been two kinds of whites. Dark hair ones, and pale hair ones.
Guess which ones fit what you are talking about?
Us, southern Europeans, are the best kind of whites.

lol cope harder the spanish are total cucks and are getting raped by migration. Eastern european women are also notorious sluts just like the ones in the west. 20 years from now eastern and southern europe will be just as cucked. Don't expect them to learn anything from the downfall of the west because normies aren't able to learn anything.

lol cope harder the spanish are total cucks and are getting raped by migration. Eastern european women are also notorious sluts just like the ones in the west. 20 years from now eastern and southern europe will be just as cucked. Don't expect them to learn anything from the downfall of the west because normies aren't able to learn anything.
Spanish here. Yes, we are getting fucked by inmigration. But Nothern Europeans are getting fucked harder, so it is a moral win:lul:

Would like to add that I find it fucking hilarious when stormfront and alt-right cels try to cope by saying the white race isn't stupid or greedy, but merely "too altruistic for it's own good". The hell it is. Whites enslaved most of the world until recently and even now the only reason they are pro-open borders is because most of them are greedy and want to exploit the immigrants. Whites aren't altruistic whatsoever. They just assume (very, VERY incorrectly) that they won't be the ones negatively affected by immigration or by becoming a minority in their own nation.

I have to agree, I am med so sort of white but kinda ethnic at the same time and the way some kids in UK speak to parents disgusts me lol..

Seems like white people have no value for morals or family

Anyone who disagrees is the definition of low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Why do you make these types of threads?

Tbh Some of them do care
Images 7

That's something a jew would say

• +1