The Whitest Pill.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
I know some people may consider this water or common sense, but this is something you have to remember and keep remembering.

This is your only life.
There is no after life, no reincarnation, no God, nothing. If you die, you die. Everything goes black, forever, and you will not feel anything. Sleeping ad infinitum.

Now, some people may wonder why I think this is a whitepill, since it's a very depressing thought, but this is in fact the whitest pill you will ever take.

I see the "I will kill myself", "I am planning on suicide", "My life isn't worth living", etc. threads increasing by the day
You guys are forgetting this is your only chance, just do not give up.
Try your best, maybe make money and get cosmetic surgery, just do not waste the chance of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918, ChristianChad, Moggie and 3 others
Neural network or random word generator

There is no after life, no reincarnation, no God, nothing. If you die, you die. Everything goes black, forever
we cant and will never know what happens after death so no point in theories

god is real faggot

This is your only life.
There is no after life, no reincarnation, no God, nothing. If you die, you die. Everything goes black, forever, and you will not feel anything. Sleeping ad infinitum
lmao cope you don't know that for certain:feelshmm:

Not really living up to your username

God is real

• +1
Reactions: john2
I know some people may consider this water or common sense, but this is something you have to remember and keep remembering.

This is your only life.
There is no after life, no reincarnation, no God, nothing. If you die, you die. Everything goes black, forever, and you will not feel anything. Sleeping ad infinitum.

Now, some people may wonder why I think this is a whitepill, since it's a very depressing thought, but this is in fact the whitest pill you will ever take.

I see the "I will kill myself", "I am planning on suicide", "My life isn't worth living", etc. threads increasing by the day
You guys are forgetting this is your only chance, just do not give up.
Try your best, maybe make money and get cosmetic surgery, just do not waste the chance of life.
Nigga there is after life lmao.

Everything goes black, forever, and you will not feel anything. Sleeping ad infinitum.
That sounds a lot like what it was like before you were born, yet u gained a consciousness anyway... just like trillions of humans have.. when a new baby is born someone will gain control of its body... if ur dead and sleeping forever like u say, why cant u just be the one that wakes up as that new baby, just like how u woke up 1 day as rapidinshallah? Basically what im saying is that u r retarded and when u die u will wake up as a new human just like everyone has.

this is your only life so you might as well make the most of it

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad