The whole Cornell university gang rape situation.

BUTCHER1651

BUTCHER1651

No, The Moon
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Posts
1,066
Reputation
618
What do you guys think about this situation? Personally I think that changing what you say allegedly happened 2 years later is invalid and therefore the 7 dudes are not criminally responsible. What would you do if a foid ruined your life for attention and money after you had sex?
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
What do you guys think about this situation? Personally I think that changing what you say allegedly happened 2 years later is invalid and therefore the 7 dudes are not criminally responsible. What would you do if a foid ruined your life for attention and money after you had sex?
It’s just Foids being Foids nothing new by any means
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
It’s just Foids being Foids nothing new by any means
It’s genuinely concerning though how they function. I have zero care for the dudes at all and they might have actually done something horrible but to say they’re guilty when under US law you are innocent until proven guilty is insane. The evidence just doesn’t add up and I hope it serves as a precedent that if something horrible happens to you, you need to report it right away and you can’t ruin a guys life over something consensual that you agreed to.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
It’s just Foids being Foids nothing new by any means
If you look on most social media platforms there are millions of Foids calling for the death of these men and that’s my most major concern. How fast they come to defend one another over allegations, it’s the same as the clav situation these retards need to study how US law actually works, all crimes are alleged ykyk.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
If you look on most social media platforms there are millions of Foids calling for the death of these men and that’s my most major concern. How fast they come to defend one another over allegations, it’s the same as the clav situation these retards need to study how US law actually works, all crimes are alleged ykyk.
Yeah a retarded irl normie texting me and said “bro clav got arrested” I actually caged hard :lul:
 
Yeah a retarded irl normie texting me and said “bro clav got arrested” I actually caged hard :lul:
What a retard😂😂 bro I saw a post about the Cornell shit at 1.5 million likes thousands of comments saying they should die… but they’re sending 1 million dollars to a triple child murder bc she’s a woman and they can feel her pain
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dimocel
What a retard😂😂 bro I saw a post about the Cornell shit at 1.5 million likes thousands of comments saying they should die… but they’re sending 1 million dollars to a triple child murder bc she’s a woman and they can feel her pain
I hate to say this as a left leaning guy, but this is exactly what happens when feminism goes too far, the world turns to chaos, especially in America
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
I hate to say this as a left leaning guy, but this is exactly what happens when feminism goes too far, the world turns to chaos, especially in America
You're a faggot for being left leaning at all

You're probably some cracker aswell
 
Foids are a hivemind

And sisterhood is something that is genuinely real and ingrained in them unlike us men who are competitive and only come together when it serves a purpose

It doesnt suprise me that foids support Lindsey Clancy and then on the other hand support the foid that allegedly got graped. Its in their nature to support one another no matter what because again sisterhood is very real and it's ingrained in their minds so tread carefully

And if there was ever a time to come together and stop all this feminist garbage and take away foids rights as men the time would be NOW we need to come together and figure out ways to stop all this madness
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
I hate to say this as a left leaning guy, but this is exactly what happens when feminism goes too far, the world turns to chaos, especially in America
Respect that though. And the “it’s all men” narrative is coming back, I don’t think there is a woman on this planet with an iq above 100. I have lawyers in my family who I talked to this case about and they even said that the accusers claims changing from consensual sex in 2024 to rape in 2026 makes the claim completely invalid. In my opinion those guys are pieces of shit yes but are they criminally responsible no. Entirely because you cannot claim no wrongdoing and back track it 2 years later. The world cannot work this way.
 
Foids are a hivemind

And sisterhood is something that is genuinely real and ingrained in them unlike us men who are competitive and only come together when it serves a purpose

It doesnt suprise me that foids support Lindsey Clancy and then on the other hand support the foid that allegedly got graped. Its in their nature to support one another no matter what because again sisterhood is very real and it's ingrained in their minds so tread carefully

And if there was ever a time to come together and stop all this feminist garbage and take away foids rights as men the time would be NOW we need to come together and figure out ways to stop all this madness
I’m deadass concerned though because their is multiple Foids who I have cracked in the past and we are currently on bad terms, and some are recent. It’s concerning as a younger dude that they can just ruin your life. I’m not even talking about jail too. The guys are getting doxxed when they haven’t been proven guilty. And then women will turn around and say, “I have no power and I’m oppressed in America” literally made these guys lose their jobs over allegations.
 
What do you guys think about this situation? Personally I think that changing what you say allegedly happened 2 years later is invalid and therefore the 7 dudes are not criminally responsible. What would you do if a foid ruined your life for attention and money after you had sex?
shit happened yonkers ago
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
shit happened yonkers ago
Yep and it’s still relevant because whenever someone’s accused of doing anything to a woman society says they’re instantly guilty
 
Yep and it’s still relevant because whenever someone’s accused of doing anything to a woman society says they’re instantly guilty
yea relevent sure, i dont know too much about it. Is it something that they only brang up recently, i thought it just resurfaced to media attention recently and it happened in 24'
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
yea relevent sure, i dont know too much about it. Is it something that they only brang up recently, i thought it just resurfaced to media attention recently and it happened in 24'
Same, when looking into it, it’s fairly easy to see the truth.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant

Similar threads

muhajudin21
Replies
3
Views
52
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
BraveCake
Replies
5
Views
27
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651
T
Replies
5
Views
36
Thay_Jane
T
freakb0b69
Replies
4
Views
38
Thay_Jane
T

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top