The women in my life

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
every single thing that i do makes things worse. i made new female friends and now they are acting catty with my old female friends. My old female friend that i confessed my love to got super jealous merely because i was talking to another woman. She ignores me when i try to communicate and then i intentionally flirted with a girl in front of her to watch her suffer. some girl got me drunk and decided to make a move on me. i obviously told her that i liked her back, and then told her to be patient with me when i sobered up. i then told her that i didn't know how i felt about her and that she should be okay with the possibility of us just staying as friends.

because she is fucking insane she decides to do everything in her power to kill the attraction that i had to her. this was done by being clingy and jealous of my other female friends. She then confronts me telling me that i need to "stop playing games with her". now she hates me and i miss her being a friend of mine. a friend of hers is way hotter and is a bit of an attention whore and flirts with me a little in front of her. now she hates her and this female friend of hers clings to me a little despite having a boyfriend. she cried to me not knowing why all the girls she works with hate her. i felt bad.

I made out with this chick because she practically asked me to and now i'm too afraid to turn on my phone because she keeps hitting my line up. She then brings her ex boyfriend to my workplace to make me jealous?

This is just the surface level drama that i am dealing with regarding women and it is intensely stressful. I am not trying to screw anyone over or hurt anyone's feelings. I feel like everything i do is just making things worse and I think the best move for me now is to do absolutely nothing.

All i want is to talk to my old oneitis again but she is guarded by my former friend who loves her and her friend who loves me. I really have no idea on what i am supposed to do. I miss the days when i would just stay at home and not talk to anyone. Everytime i get up to go to work i feel genuine stress.

I feel like a fight between on of us, or between girls will happen. that is what i predict.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
C+ for effort
you should stop cussing

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Stopped reading this boring shit half way in

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, BearBoy and darkness97
bih who da fuq

• +1
you mead me read entire thread to look for cussing jfl. just counted 1.5 words :unsure:
ye those were the only words i read tbh

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
every single thing that i do makes things worse. i made new female friends and now they are acting catty with my old female friends. My old female friend that i confessed my love to got super jealous merely because i was talking to another woman. She ignores me when i try to communicate and then i intentionally flirted with a girl in front of her to watch her suffer. some girl got me drunk and decided to make a move on me. i obviously told her that i liked her back, and then told her to be patient with me when i sobered up. i then told her that i didn't know how i felt about her and that she should be okay with the possibility of us just staying as friends.

because she is fucking insane she decides to do everything in her power to kill the attraction that i had to her. this was done by being clingy and jealous of my other female friends. She then confronts me telling me that i need to "stop playing games with her". now she hates me and i miss her being a friend of mine. a friend of hers is way hotter and is a bit of an attention whore and flirts with me a little in front of her. now she hates her and this female friend of hers clings to me a little despite having a boyfriend. she cried to me not knowing why all the girls she works with hate her. i felt bad.

I made out with this chick because she practically asked me to and now i'm too afraid to turn on my phone because she keeps hitting my line up. She then brings her ex boyfriend to my workplace to make me jealous?

This is just the surface level drama that i am dealing with regarding women and it is intensely stressful. I am not trying to screw anyone over or hurt anyone's feelings. I feel like everything i do is just making things worse and I think the best move for me now is to do absolutely nothing.

All i want is to talk to my old oneitis again but she is guarded by my former friend who loves her and her friend who loves me. I really have no idea on what i am supposed to do. I miss the days when i would just stay at home and not talk to anyone. Everytime i get up to go to work i feel genuine stress.

I feel like a fight between on of us, or between girls will happen. that is what i predict.
Imagine actually attempting to be in a committed relationship instead of fucking every stacy you come across then committing suicide at 40 like a true fucking Chad

You sound soy and narcy as fuck, couldn’t even read the whole thread, just rope srs…

Forget about “female” friends.

• JFL