The women of Looksmax

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
We often forget the importance of women in the world, so lets quickly go over the women of .me:

1. Faith Riehm: Faith was an ordinary young woman who was swept into the incelosphere by her psychotic stalker @Short Ugly and Brown. She sued and probably got a shitton of money from him though. (Pre @RoBobaFett999 era. Ended long ago)

2. Eva Cudmore: Proex's crush. She has been subject to many of the threads he has made. Her rock of a brain still doesn't know that there is a stalker after her. (during @robobafett era. Still ongoing)
Eva Cudmore - Bio, Family, Trivia | Famous Birthdays

3. @egoy. Brbbrah's gf and tormentor. After being kicked she has lurked around the incelosphere bringing misery to simps everywhere. Maybe I should try the same thing on mybeautyconsultant or something idfk (during @robobafett era. Finished a while ago, still somewhat ongoing behind the scenes).
hi, i'm egoy :) | Lookism Forums

4. @Chang. Tried pulling an @egoy but everyone figured it out before she could do any damage. (during dark ages of @robobafett era. Finished.)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Kevin Costner, Deleted member 6403 and 7 others
I’ll never forget when those cunts simped for that alien bitch

jfl @ u thirsty nerds simping for some 3.5 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadend, Deleted member 6273, .👽. and 6 others
BUMP THIS WAS HIGH EFFORT AS FUCK

Her rock of a brain still doesn't know that there is a stalker after her.
who said Eva doesnt know me jfl she highly-likely knows me especially after she blocked so many users during looksmax raid on her like 5 months ago when ppl spammed her ig many times mentioning me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
who said Eva doesnt know me jfl she highly-likely knows me especially after she blocked so many users during looksmax raid on her like 5 months ago when ppl spammed her ig many times mentioning me
link?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
egoy is not her she's an instagram model or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
Faith has stacey eyes. Why was she a femcel?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10524
Egoy is a larp, Eva probably thinks theres just incels attacking ehr

faiths situation is actually so fucked up

Girls can’t be incel unless they’re really fucked up looking. None of the girls above are bad looking besides the Chang I’d say. Others look above average or average. We’re they members of this forum?

faiths situation is actually so fucked up

What happened to her? She used this forum? All she need is tinder if she wants cock

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6403 and Kristin
Females me. XD

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 6403
and that discord @Leoo bitch

So basically all this shit was is a bunch of lonely virgins raiding these hot girls instagrams and spamming complete bull shit on their photos? Wow! So funny... jfl

So basically all this shit was is a bunch of lonely virgins raiding these hot girls instagrams and spamming complete bull shit on their photos? Wow! So funny... jfl
Cuck2

proof?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
should've send her a dick pic tbh

We often forget the importance of women in the world, so lets quickly go over the women of .me:

1. Faith Riehm: Faith was an ordinary young woman who was swept into the incelosphere by her psychotic stalker @Short Ugly and Brown. She sued and probably got a shitton of money from him though. (Pre @RoBobaFett999 era. Ended long ago)

View attachment 1099997

2. Eva Cudmore: Proex's crush. She has been subject to many of the threads he has made. Her rock of a brain still doesn't know that there is a stalker after her. (during @robobafett era. Still ongoing)
View attachment 1099999

3. @egoy. Brbbrah's gf and tormentor. After being kicked she has lurked around the incelosphere bringing misery to simps everywhere. Maybe I should try the same thing on mybeautyconsultant or something idfk (during @robobafett era. Finished a while ago, still somewhat ongoing behind the scenes).
View attachment 1100000

4. @Chang. Tried pulling an @egoy but everyone figured it out before she could do any damage. (during dark ages of @robobafett era. Finished.)

View attachment 1100001
Man we’ve come a long way

is egoy legit her? jfl