The womens eyes I like...

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

everyday cucked by BULLS
Look at their beatiful eyes,they seems dull and relaxed, a bit tired as if they have been pumped and dumped by Chad so many times that the aré waiting for me,the beta cuck,to take care of herselves without a sexual reward,obviously I would be proud of It because I love them,I love their dull beatiful eyes.
Screenshot 20240806 101748 1

Now Its her turn,avoid distracting yourself with her beatiful pink and soft feets,we aré here because of her eyes,she has the upper eyelid a bit fallen,also her eyes aré a bit buggy, only a bit,well balanced, by the first look she seems to have the "resting bitch face" or the "one thousand cock stare" like a dumb bimbo slut,but Is perfect because Is a mix between this and the eyes of a cutecel little girl,just look at her cute fallen upper eyelid and that shine in her eyes,Is well balanced between beign a whore and a cute little girl, literally the two things I like the most in women.
Screenshot 20240817 215227

• Woah
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Look at their beatiful eyes,they seems dull and relaxed, a bit tired as if they have been pumped and dumped by Chad so many times that the aré waiting for me,the beta cuck,to take care of herselves without a sexual reward,obviously I would be proud of It because I love them,I love their dull beatiful eyes.
View attachment 3104149

Now Its her turn,avoid distracting yourself with her beatiful pink and soft feets,we aré here because of her eyes,she has the upper eyelid a bit fallen,also her eyes aré a bit buggy, only a bit,well balanced, by the first look she seems to have the "resting bitch face" or the "one thousand cock stare" like a dumb bimbo slut,but Is perfect because Is a mix between this and the eyes of a cutecel little girl,just look at her cute fallen upper eyelid and that shine in her eyes,Is well balanced between beign a whore and a cute little girl, literally the two things I like the most in women.
View attachment 3104158

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
not reading weird fanfic ,. but i do wish i had a girl fiend .

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer