Reactions: isis_Bleach
can you give us a link

What dictionary?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189

Is this the correct one?
This definition is misleading. It says these people are "on the internet." Does it mean that when they enter real life, they are no longer incels? Further, they do not clarify that it is men, not people, in the definition, while in the examples they provide it is all about men. This is an inconsistency that must be remedied.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 14693 and FailedNormieManlet
What a shit definition. Incel means involuntary celibate. Someone, typically a man, who wants to fuck but cannot due to a multitude of reasons. The main reason is typically ugliness or autism. Being an incel does not require hatred of women, in fact most incels do not hate women. Instead, most of us hate ourselves for being ugly subhumans.

congratulations

What a shit definition. Incel means involuntary celibate. Someone, typically a man, who wants to fuck but cannot due to a multitude of reasons. The main reason is typically ugliness or autism. Being an incel does not require hatred of women, in fact most incels do not hate women. Instead, most of us hate ourselves for being ugly subhumans.
It's irrelevant most ppl on incels.is hate women. I'm an incel by definition but I don't call myself one because 99% of people on that site are retarded I can't group myself up with them merely based on the fact that I'm an ugly virgin