the world doesn't feel the same after i stopped using BB cream

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
BB cream is a godsend, it ascends by a whole fucking point.
i will nevr understand stupid niggas that wont use it.
i stopped using it because i ran out off bb cream. been 2 months. now i am suffering. i dont like looking at my face anymrore.

yall niggas should invest in bb cream, apply very little amount to your face and boom, you ascend a point.

you use too much = girls can detect it.

I never been called out onn bb cream till now btw

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, D3v, Gilbert_Durandal and 8 others

look at this and tell me it doesn't ascend u by a point jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Gilbert_Durandal, Clavicular and 2 others
People aren't just gonna come to you and say... Oi, faggot jfl for wearing bbc cream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, Erik-Hexum, LVZZO and 15 others
People aren't just gonna come to you and say... Oi, faggot jfl for wearing bbc cream
my own mom and sis would me call out for it considering they are muslims and would fuck me up for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Banasura, desilva and 1 other person
wat brand u use

What the hell is bb cream

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and dimorphism
my own mom and sis would me call out for it considering they are muslims and would fuck me up for it
Tell them to find Jesus Christ

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, dood, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
wat brand u use
i used to use some retarded local paki brand my mom would use, it worked well.
Now i have ordered one from covergirl, oil-free with matte finish looks most natural

i stopped using it because i ran out off bb cream. been 2 months. now i am suffering. i dont like looking at my face anymrore.

yall niggas should invest in bb cream, apply very little amount to your face and boom, you ascend a point.

should it be a bit darker than your actual skin tone?

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension

Would ascend me a lot because I have small scars a lot on my face

does it work for acne scars?

bb cream is a great looksmax, low effort - high improvement, especially if you are pale skin like me

i used to use some retarded local paki brand my mom would use, it worked well.
Now i have ordered one from covergirl, oil-free with matte finish looks most natural
Can you let me know how the one you ordered works akh?

Shut up Christian🫵🏻💀💀💀
That's a compliment, Muslim would be an insult as you worship a demon who pretends to be a god and you follow a retarded sand nigger ass prophet who is the most obvious false prophet of all time but they brainwash you in Shitistan and you can't actually see it

That's a compliment, Muslim would be an insult as you worship a demon who pretends to be a god and you follow a retarded sand nigger ass prophet who is the most obvious false prophet of all time but they brainwash you in Shitistan and you can't actually see it
You believe a human who came out of a vagina is god, can't get anymore retarded than that🫵🏻🫵🏻💀💀

You believe a human who came out of a vagina is god, can't get anymore retarded than that🫵🏻🫵🏻💀💀
My God is so powerful and loving He can have a human body too. Jesus is eternal, he was walking on earth for just 33 years which is nothing. Your god (faggot) can't do that because according to the Hadiths he has to hold the earth because it will collapse jfl at this shit made up religion

My God is so powerful and loving He can have a human body too. Jesus is eternal, he was walking on earth for just 33 years which is nothing. Your god (faggot) can't do that because according to the Hadiths he has to hold the earth because it will collapse jfl at this shit made up religion
Where's the source for the hadith? Rookie mistake, typical Christian going preacher mode😭

Matthew 26:39 literally says Jesus PBUH fell on his face and prayed to God. If Jesus was divine then who is he praying to? Himself? And if he’s praying to God wouldn’t that imply a non equal relationship and therefore Jesus not being Divine?

The trinity makes no sense. How can Christianity be monotheistic if it has more than one divine being? Trinity implies 3 equally Holy/Divine which is polytheism. How can Jesus be the son of God but be of the same level?

Your religion makes zero sense, jesus was an amazing prophet, I love jesus.

Theres a reason why the islam > Christianity conversion rate is so much higher than vice versa.

Need to sleep, reply and you will be intellectually destroyed again, I have mountains of contradictions within the bible on my notes.

Where's the source for the hadith? Rookie mistake, typical Christian going preacher mode😭
You watch too much of that Uthman guy, you're so retarded that you can't even use your own words so you use his. That's Islam's brainwashing in it's purest form

Matthew 26:39 EXPLAINED

Read the whole thing and you'll never use this verse against Christianity. In this article your weak argument gets completely destroyed. Jfl

The Trinity: I'm not explaining the Trinity again. I've explained it like a million times on here and I'm not wasting time again. If you're genuinely interested in learning more about religion and not just being a dawagandist watch the following videos which explain the Trinity and show how it makes perfect sense. Have you actually tried understanding the Trinity or do you just say it doesn't make sense because your Muslim leaders told you it doesn't?

Theres a reason why the islam > Christianity conversion rate is so much higher than vice versa.
What......? Where did you get that from??? That's such a ridiculous lie which can be easily disproved with a simple Google search:
Screenshot 20240218 021942 Chrome

Christianity moggs in conversion rate

You watch too much of that Uthman guy, you're so retarded that you can't even use your own words so you use his. That's Islam's brainwashing in it's purest form

Read the whole thing and you'll never use this verse against Christianity. In this article your weak argument gets completely destroyed. Jfl

The Trinity: I'm not explaining the Trinity again. I've explained it like a million times on here and I'm not wasting time again. If you're genuinely interested in learning more about religion and not just being a dawagandist watch the following videos which explain the Trinity and show how it makes perfect sense. Have you actually tried understanding the Trinity or do you just say it doesn't make sense because your Muslim leaders told you it doesn't?

17Jesus told her, “Don't hold on to me! I have not yet gone to the Father. But tell my disciples I am going to the one who is my Father and my God, as well as your Father and your God.”

John 20:17

10When Jesus came to Jerusalem, everyone in the city was excited and asked, “Who can this be?”

11The crowds answered, “This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee.”

Matthew 21:10-11

3Some teachers of the Law of Moses said to themselves, “Jesus must think he is God!”

4But Jesus knew what was in their minds, and he said, “Why are you thinking such evil things?

Matthew 9:3-4

Descendants of Jacob, I am the Lord All-Powerful, and I never change

Malachi 3:6

“Pay close attention

to my words—

God is no mere human!

Numbers 23:19

Moses said, “The Lord your God will choose one of your own people to be a prophet, just as he chose me. Listen to everything he tells you. 23 No one who disobeys this prophet will be one of God's people any longer.”

Acts 3:22 (can e interpreted as prophet muhammad as well)

17they asked the man, “What do you say about this one who healed your eyes?”

“He is a prophet!” the man told them.
JOhn 9:17

‘And there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me. Look to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is none else.’ (Isaiah 45:21-22, Jonah 3:5-10)

‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19)

Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)
And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17)

The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)

‘that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.’ (John 17:3)

‘Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve’ (Matthew 20:28)

‘he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father’ (Matthew 26:39)

‘Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.’ (Acts 3:13)

‘We must obey God rather than men! The God of our fathers raised Jesus’ (Acts 5:29-30)

‘I can of mine own self do nothing.’ (John 5:30)

‘But when the crowds saw this, they were awestruck, and glorified God, who had given such authority to men.’ (Matt. 9:8)

‘For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me.’ (John 6:38)

‘I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father.’ (John 8:17-18:)

‘Lord’ is used in many ways in the Bible, and others beside God and Jesus are called ‘Lord.’ For example:

1) property owners (Matt. 20:8)

2) heads of households (Mark 13:35)

3) slave owners (Matt. 10:24)

4) husbands (1 Pet. 3:6)

5) a son called his father Lord (Matt. 21:30)

6) the Roman Emperor was called Lord (Acts 25:26)

7) Roman authorities were called Lord (Matt. 27:63)

‘Lord’ is not the same as ‘God.’ ‘Lord’ (the Greek word is kurios) is a masculine title of respect and nobility used many times in the Bible. If Jesus was God, then for the Bible to say he was ‘made’ Lord would make no sense.

Adam: ‘Adam, which was the son of God.’ (Luke 3:38)

Jacob is God’s son and firstborn: ‘Israel is my son, even my firstborn.’ (Exodus 4:22)

Solomon: ‘I will be his father, and he shall be my son.’ (2 Samuel 7:13-14)

Ephraim: ‘for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.’ (Jeremiah 31:9)

Is God’s firstborn, common people are called the sons of God: ‘Ye are the children of the Lord your God’ (Deuteronomy 14:1)
Christians who came from a Greek or Roman background, later misused this term. In their heritage, ‘son of God’ signified an incarnation of a god or someone born of a physical union between male and female gods. This can be seen in Acts 14: 11-13, where we read that when Paul and Barnabas preached in a city of Turkey, pagans claimed they were gods incarnate. They called Barnabas the Roman god Zeus, and Paul the Roman god Hermes.

Furthermore, the New Testament Greek word translated as ‘son’ are ‘pias’ and ‘paida’ which mean ‘servant,’ or ‘son in the sense of servant.’ These are translated to ‘son’ in reference to Jesus and ‘servant’ in reference to all others in some translations of the Bible. So, consistent with other verses, Jesus was merely saying that he is God’s servant.

Additional problems with Trinity

To a christian, God had to take human form to understand temptation and human suffering, but the concept is not based on any clear words of Jesus. In contrast, God does not need to be tempted and suffer in order to be able to understand and forgive man’s sins, for He is the all knowing Creator of man. This is expressed in the verse:

‘And the Lord said: ‘I have surely seen the affliction of My people that are in Egypt, and I have heard their cry because of their taskmasters; for I know their pains.’ (Exodus 3:7)

‘And there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me. Look to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is none else.’ (Isaiah 45:21-22, Jonah 3:5-10)
Biblically, people can receive forgiveness of sins through sincere repentance sought directly from God. This is true at all times and in all places. There has never been a need for the so-called inter cessionary role Jesus plays in attaining atonement. The facts speak for themselves. There is no truth to the Christian belief that Jesus died for our sins and salvation is only through Jesus. What about the salvation of people before Jesus? Jesus’ death brings neither atonement from sin, nor is it in any way a fulfillment of biblical prophecy.
In the Hebrew scriptures, the ‘son of man’ is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6-8; 3:1-3).Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called ‘the son of man’, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called ‘son of man’ specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a ‘son of man’ according to the Bible.

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)

‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim. 2:5)

The Bible says that God is not a son of man

The Bible often calls Jesus ‘a son of man’ or ‘the son of man.’

‘so will the son of man be’ (Matthew 12:40)

‘For the son of man is going to come’ (Matthew 16:27)

‘until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.’ (Matthew 28)

‘But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority’ (Mark 2:10)

‘because he is the son of man’ (John 5:27)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-18-00-40-17-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-18-00-40-17-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 0
17Jesus told her, “Don't hold on to me! I have not yet gone to the Father. But tell my disciples I am going to the one who is my Father and my God, as well as your Father and your God.”

10When Jesus came to Jerusalem, everyone in the city was excited and asked, “Who can this be?”

3Some teachers of the Law of Moses said to themselves, “Jesus must think he is God!”

4But Jesus knew what was in their minds, and he said, “Why are you thinking such evil things?

“Pay close attention

to my words—

God is no mere human!

Moses said, “The Lord your God will choose one of your own people to be a prophet, just as he chose me. Listen to everything he tells you. 23 No one who disobeys this prophet will be one of God's people any longer.”

Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)
And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17)

The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)

‘that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.’ (John 17:3)

‘Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve’ (Matthew 20:28)

‘Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.’ (Acts 3:13)

‘We must obey God rather than men! The God of our fathers raised Jesus’ (Acts 5:29-30)

‘But when the crowds saw this, they were awestruck, and glorified God, who had given such authority to men.’ (Matt. 9:8)

‘For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me.’ (John 6:38)

‘I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father.’ (John 8:17-18:)

‘Lord’ is used in many ways in the Bible, and others beside God and Jesus are called ‘Lord.’ For example:

‘Lord’ is not the same as ‘God.’ ‘Lord’ (the Greek word is kurios) is a masculine title of respect and nobility used many times in the Bible. If Jesus was God, then for the Bible to say he was ‘made’ Lord would make no sense.

Jacob is God’s son and firstborn: ‘Israel is my son, even my firstborn.’ (Exodus 4:22)

Ephraim: ‘for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.’ (Jeremiah 31:9)

Is God’s firstborn, common people are called the sons of God: ‘Ye are the children of the Lord your God’ (Deuteronomy 14:1)
Christians who came from a Greek or Roman background, later misused this term. In their heritage, ‘son of God’ signified an incarnation of a god or someone born of a physical union between male and female gods. This can be seen in Acts 14: 11-13, where we read that when Paul and Barnabas preached in a city of Turkey, pagans claimed they were gods incarnate. They called Barnabas the Roman god Zeus, and Paul the Roman god Hermes.

Furthermore, the New Testament Greek word translated as ‘son’ are ‘pias’ and ‘paida’ which mean ‘servant,’ or ‘son in the sense of servant.’ These are translated to ‘son’ in reference to Jesus and ‘servant’ in reference to all others in some translations of the Bible. So, consistent with other verses, Jesus was merely saying that he is God’s servant.

To a christian, God had to take human form to understand temptation and human suffering, but the concept is not based on any clear words of Jesus. In contrast, God does not need to be tempted and suffer in order to be able to understand and forgive man’s sins, for He is the all knowing Creator of man. This is expressed in the verse:

‘And the Lord said: ‘I have surely seen the affliction of My people that are in Egypt, and I have heard their cry because of their taskmasters; for I know their pains.’ (Exodus 3:7)

Biblically, people can receive forgiveness of sins through sincere repentance sought directly from God. This is true at all times and in all places. There has never been a need for the so-called inter cessionary role Jesus plays in attaining atonement. The facts speak for themselves. There is no truth to the Christian belief that Jesus died for our sins and salvation is only through Jesus. What about the salvation of people before Jesus? Jesus’ death brings neither atonement from sin, nor is it in any way a fulfillment of biblical prophecy.
In the Hebrew scriptures, the ‘son of man’ is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6-8; 3:1-3).Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called ‘the son of man’, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called ‘son of man’ specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a ‘son of man’ according to the Bible.

‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)

Jfl I can disprove all of these and its so easy. You're funny man 😂😂. It will take some time tho and I'll do it tomorrow as I have to sleep. I can destroy all of your arguments and make you ashamed of your disgusting demonic religion

Nice try buddy
Are you retarded, like are you actually retarded? Click and see what it says. It says that Islam is the fastest growing religion overall (fastest breeding religion). It's a bug, you have to ask the question properly so Google gives an accurate answer

Lmfao, the fact you mention uthman, who is the typical source of knowledge for a layman who just watches islam Vs Christianity debates shows you havent even taken the time to look into islam💀💀

I take zero knowledge from him, I just know he hangs out with sneako.

Jfl I can disprove all of these and its so easy. You're funny man 😂😂. It will take some time tho and I'll do it tomorrow as I have to sleep. I can destroy all of your arguments and make you ashamed of your disgusting demonic religion
You took an hour to disprove one basic contradiction (which you didn't even disprove jfl), and think you can disprove all of these😭😭😭the bluffs from a layman who watches layman YouTube channels as his main source of knowledge is hilarious😭😭😭

Lmfao, the fact you mention uthman, who is the typical source of knowledge for a layman who just watches islam Vs Christianity debates shows you havent even taken the time to look into islam💀💀

I take zero knowledge from him, I just know he hangs out with sneako.
I know all of them, you sound like a kid who spends days on TikTok and that's where TikTok niggas get their Islam from - that Paki Uthman

Ur actually gay nigga

I know all of them, you sound like a kid who spends days on TikTok and that's where TikTok niggas get their Islam from - that Paki Uthman
Stop projecting, the fact you brought him up (he's a tiktok sheikh, I don't take any knowledge from him) shows that's your situation😭

You took an hour to disprove one basic contradiction (which you didn't even disprove jfl), and think you can disprove all of these😭😭😭the bluffs from a layman who watches layman YouTube channels as his main source of knowledge is hilarious😭😭😭
Stop gaslighting yourself, it literally took me 5 minutes and I had stuff to do jfl. You didn't even read the article and you claim I didn't disprove your argument. Well if you stop spamming emojis like a faggot and actually read that article (I don't know if you have the iq to process all that info) you'll see that you embarrassed yourself

Stop gaslighting yourself, it literally took me 5 minutes and I had stuff to do jfl. You didn't even read the article and you claim I didn't disprove your argument. Well if you stop spamming emojis like a faggot and actually read that article (I don't know if you have the iq to process all that info) you'll see that you embarrassed yourself
My friend, I've already realized debating you is like talking to a brick wall. Your source of knowledge is David wood, and you bring up uthman as if he isn't just some random tiktok sheikh with zero authority in Islam rulings😭, and YOU projecting the fact uthman is the only person you have seen on the islamic side. I can see right through your bluffs buddy, you probably haven't even read the bible fully, and you DID take an hour to disprove.

You r not even intellectually smart enough to explain the trinity and have to link a YouTube vid from DAVID WOOD💀 and not intellectually intelligent to source hadiths (which you STILL haven't done so).

I can see right thru you tiktok boi.

Yeah fuck off, get proviron poisoning
awww i can't believe you remember me commenting on your profile, that actually makes me very happy that you'd remember me
what did muslims do to u though

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
@LUTAHEE I'm actually going to bed this time, I've lost the count of the muzzies who've messed up my sleep schedule because I had to debate them only for them to stop responding because I humiliated them. I will defend my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ when I wake up because He died for my sins and the least I could do for Him is to defend him from degenerate filth

@LUTAHEE I'm actually going to bed this time, I've lost the count of the muzzies who've messed up my sleep schedule because I had to debate them only for them to stop responding because I humiliated them. I will defend my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ when I wake up because He died for my sins and the least I could do for Him is to defend him from degenerate filth
You haven't said anything of substance, and the fact you think you have is hilarious😭😭😭

awww i can't believe you remember me commenting on your profile, that actually makes me very happy that you'd remember me
what did muslims do to u though
Have a nice day friend, that was actually a joke btw (if you couldn't tell), I do not wish anything bad on anyone. May Jesus show you the way! God Bless, Amen!

You haven't said anything of substance, and the fact you think you have is hilarious😭😭😭
Why do I have to say it when I linked a perfectly good article that explains your argument. Just because I didn't write it doesn't mean it's not valid. It's ridiculous for you to say such a thing when you literally copied and pasted

“Pay close attention

to my words—

God is no mere human!

This stupid piece of text

Have a nice day friend, that was actually a joke btw (if you couldn't tell), I do not wish anything bad on anyone. May Jesus show you the way! God Bless, Amen!
thank you, good luck with proviron , for me the mental effects are definitely working, i can tell i feel better inside and not superficially happy l

f

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
difference between bb cream and concealer/foundation?