The world is evil

Betterthanher

Betterthanher

Average Schizo
The world needs a restart, actually humans need to be erased in the first place. We shouldn’t exist, humans have always been evil and cruel from the heart. The shit you see from the corners and they show it in plain sight but we refuse to believe.

anyways what’s the best way to fix a small gap in your teeth?

anyways what’s the best way to fix a small gap in your teeth?
I read putting rubber bands arund them works well even though dentists say you can fuck up your teeth with it (I think they are talking bs tho because the whole dental industry is a scam)

With silicon

I read putting rubber bands arund them works well even though dentists say you can fuck up your teeth with it (I think they are talking bs tho because the whole dental industry is a scam)
Yeah I heard about that, my teeth are too sharp for it

Yes they have multiple times, also what does jfc mean
idk maybe use thicker rubber bands? jfc means just fucking cage which just means xD or lol technically

idk maybe use thicker rubber bands? jfc means just fucking cage which just means xD or lol technically
Ah I see, but I think it would vertically push together on the lower part making it look like a triangle you know?

Ah I see, but I think it would vertically push together on the lower part making it look like a triangle you know?
idk you can look at other people who successfully did it and see where they put the rubber bands etc

idk you can look at other people who successfully did it and see where they put the rubber bands etc
Can you show me those threads for some further examination? I wanna be able to fix my gaps this summer

Can you show me those threads for some further examination? I wanna be able to fix my gaps this summer
not threads on this forum, just articles on the internet and videos on youtube