The world is so unfair

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
Fuck I hate it so much. I hope war is inflicted on all of you. I hope no woman or child is spared. That Israel nukes Teheran, that trump is killed and civil uprising plagues the west.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Tabula Rasa, isis_Bleach and 2 others
I hope life gets worse and worse for you

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, try2beme, Aero and 3 others
Usernames Usernames
Search

The world is so unfair​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Eriot Lodger"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/69/69103.jpg?1724169244[/IMG]

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness​

JoinedApr 9, 2024Posts5,481Reputation6,950
Fuck I hate it so much. I hope war is inflicted on all of you. I hope no woman or child is spared. That Israel nukes Teheran, that trump is killed and civil uprising plagues the west.

+1 Reply
[IMG alt="tombradylover"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/22/22888.jpg?1696295878[/IMG]

tombradylover

5.5 PSL Persian Incel​

JoinedOct 8, 2022Posts9,412Reputation18,291

The Flying Dutchman

+1 Reply

[IMG alt="Usernames"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/91/91529.jpg?1725151669[/IMG]
Remove formattingBoldItalicFont sizeText colorMore options…
ListAlignment
  • Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
Insert linkInsert imageSmileys BarInsert GIFMediaQuoteMore options…
UndoRedoToggle BB codeDrafts
Preview

Font familyStrike-throughUnderlineInline code
Insert tableInsert horizontal lineSpoilerCodeInsert

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mtblover101, princeof316, n9wiff and 1 other person
why?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
My life got better since a child. You on the other hand... Life is going to get worse for you after your parents die. There's not a person on this planet that I'll miss or feel for because you're all scum.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, LuckyBeast and n9wiff
My life got better since a child. You on the other hand... Life is going to get worse for you after your parents die. There's not a person on this planet that I'll miss or feel for because you're all scum.
Jfl sounds fucked I feel for u. Nvm I hope things get better. Sounds like ur scared mentally

Jfl sounds fucked I feel for u. Nvm I hope things get better. Sounds like ur scared mentally
I hope your family gets bombed by the mossad shitskin turd

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and tombradylover
I hope your family gets bombed by the mossad shitskin turd
We won’t. Out here in Texas doing just fine. Love u and hope
Things turn out ok. Sorry for being mean earlier. I wish u had a normal childhood u deserved it. Praying for u

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
😢 why are you being mean to me :( im sad

You're a terrible person so you deserve the misery that you're experiencing. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
im sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
wtf how are u 2024 jonied? i remember u from at least last year dude. lik 2023 type shi. or did u steal someone name and avi?

and yeah the world is like a hell of sorts. i mean the planet is just random bullshit honestly. we all evolved from cells in the sea or some shit. its crazy. dinosaurs used to each other and rape the weak oens and rape the children dinos. now we just evolved to be smarter.

not much difference between us and a monkeys. we have the same fate, monkeys rip eachter from limb to limb when they angy.
howmans do that too i guess. so yeah life is pretty Focked. but maybe theres a god. idk. he never answered my calls...

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and isis_Bleach
wtf how are u 2024 jonied? i remember u from at least last year dude. lik 2023 type shi. or did u steal someone name and avi?
I made my last account at the end of 2022 and then I deleted at the beginning of this year. Got this one a few months later and changed the name to Eriot Lodger after letting everyone know it's me. I was afraid that an og user here would bully me because we had beef and I also acted mean for a stupid reason. I won't mention the name though coz we're cool now and he knows I'm here and I feel bad for acting as I did.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Tabula Rasa
and yeah the world is like a hell of sorts. i mean the planet is just random bullshit honestly. we all evolved from cells in the sea or some shit. its crazy. dinosaurs used to each other and rape the weak oens and rape the children dinos. now we just evolved to be smarter.

not much difference between us and a monkeys. we have the same fate, monkeys rip eachter from limb to limb when they angy.
howmans do that too i guess. so yeah life is pretty Focked. but maybe theres a god. idk. he never answered my calls...
Are you still making music? The blackpill curse song was kinda dope. Also, do you have straight hair now?

(If it's not actually James Sapphire then my bad lol)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and try2beme
Are you still making music? The blackpill curse song was kinda dope. Also, do you have straight hair now?

(If it's not actually James Sapphire then my bad lol)
nah fuck music lmao but im spiritmaxxing nowadays just smoking weed and listening to 639 hz beats to feel more enlightened lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger