The world needs to accept the doctrine of a high society.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
High socities are socities which from birth are taught to deny there own sexual natures if women even think about cheating or cucking there partner every 1 in society shames them.

2 every 1 in society highly values education and work I mean the only way in history and i mean the only way to escape poverty is through work and education. Socities that focus on on educating the populace think less with there dicks are more with there minds.

Women in these socities are less chad chasers because they realize if they go for chad there is a high likely hood chad won't commit and fiscally and biologically they lose out on a stable family which lets be honest this innately what every 1 wants.

3 hard work is actually valued and isn't considered being a wage cuck and while the pay is low at the start it helps fund a degree or some form of higher education where you can very easily escape poverty.

I mean in countries that are highly educated no 1 ever stays poor for long you don't have neet roaches and most people even if they start of poor reatly die poor.

Looks is also priortized actively this means teaching children from a young age that being lean is very important.

School is 8 hours a day so 2 and a half hours should be dedicated to losing weight.

The last thing keep each race within there own communities singapore literally does this they let you buy a full house at 1/3rd the normal price rate if you stay in your own ethnic communities this way brown guys stay with other brown guys and asian guys stick with other asian guys.

To me the closest country we have to an ideal is singapore. Its heavily ethno centric but in a good way. Every 1 always works hard and no 1 there stays poor for very long they actually have higher salaries on average than those living in rhe West. And to add to that there a very prudish culture that think with there minds and not there dicks hence why it isn't filled with so much incels i mean do you ever see an incel on this forum whos from singapore?

@Wallenberg

@eduardkoopman

@2000

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810, Deleted member 16058, .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©. and 2 others
So Islamic law?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Prince charming and currylightskin
high iq thread πŸ€™πŸ€™

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I too love Singapore. It's a safe, clean, and generally advanced, functioning society. And it's warm year-round! Most countries that are warm year-round are, to be honest, shitholes. But Singapore is one of the best countries on earth. But where do white people live in SG? Do they live in the same areas as Chinese and Indians? There are some white people living in SG.

Singaporean Chinese girls are attractive. And some Indians and Malays too.

But we do actually have one user from Singapore here. I forgot his nick... @sibience I think.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sibience, Prince88, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and 1 other person
I too love Singapore. It's a safe, clean, and generally advanced, functioning society. And it's warm year-round! Most countries that are warm year-round are, to be honest, shitholes. But Singapore is one of the best countries on earth. But where do white people live in SG? Do they live in the same areas as Chinese and Indians? There are some white people living in SG.

But we do actually have one user from Singapore here. I forgot his nick... @sibience I think.

Nah they would live in there own communities whites like china town in america for some reason soy westerners are against it when it literally benefits every 1 i very rearly see asians being incels in asian communities.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Nah they would live in there own communities whites like china town in america for some reason soy westerners are against it when it literally benefits every 1 i very rearly see asians being incels in asian communities.

Cope go to chinatown in America there are tons of white people

Q
Cope go to chinatown in America there are tons of white people

Well whites out number asians massively added to that you can get minorities even in minorties but as a general rule most of these communities would be of there own ethnic origin.

This is good this is right and it stops people from arguing about a race pill or wierd smv copes all these only exist because your an ethnic minority in a majority non white country.

Women don't really want that though. They are hedonists and live for the next dopamine spike and our degenerate culture is ideal for that.

You're never gonna tell me you enjoy fucking your girlfriend for the 500th time compared to slaying a new one either.

Men are just better at ignoring their primal urges.

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox
Women don't really want that though. They are hedonists and live for the next dopamine spike and our degenerate culture is ideal for that.

You're never gonna tell me you enjoy fucking your girlfriend for the 500th time compared to slaying a new one either.

Women only think the way they think because the culture encourages it if the culture was more like singapore which ultimately teaches you to deny your lesser urges and to work as a stable unit to build long term happiness that's the ideal.

Also i would rather an average girl friend anyday of the week ngl

This is correct. That's why we must all live according to scripture and try to avoid sin as much as possible.

"Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct. Do not let your adorning be externalβ€”the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wearβ€” but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, ..." - Peter 3:1-22

fucking a girl you like is way better than a ons

I miss reptiles