The world will make you behave like you look

Deleted member 17763

Deleted member 17763

Kraken
We all know that looks and personality are highly correlated. Physiognomy, the art of judging a persons character based off their physical features - it works. And it is an art humans have evolved over hundreds of thousands of years to excel at. We were practically born to analyze faces, in fact it only takes us a split second to do so.

Amongst black pill autists and the scientific PhD nerd community alike is a hot debate - do people act like they look because the way they look is simply an indicator of their genetically predetermined demeanor, or do they act how they look because the world pigeonholed them into it? Chicken or the egg type shit.

The reality is that whether or not you’re more likely to act how you look, if you don’t, you will be forced into doing so quick enough. The world will hammer you right into place much like a whack-a-mole arcade game. People develop certain expectations of others based off what they see, and they will do the same for you. And If you don’t match up to what people were expecting from you then you can’t win.

If you look like a low trust badboy and a girl takes interest in you it’s precisely because she wants a bad motherfucker to tie her up and treat her like a slut. If she comes up to you and you start acting like a polite little bitch she will be revolted and you will have just wasted any chance you have. If you look like a high trust cool guy who has a ton of friends then she comes up and you try to larp like a badboy criminal she’s gonna think you’re a fucking creep and disappear faster than a bag of coke at Johnny depp and amber heards house on a Saturday night.

See what I mean? You can’t win if you don’t act like you look. And that’s a fact everyone has to figure out for themself sooner or later.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, ballskin, Hades and 17 others
Good post OP. Have often thought of this, the fact that @badg96 doesn't act like a low inhib ogre seems to be the reason why he was virgin until 26. I myself have also experienced the effects of the heightpill here, even at my most depressed and overweight I often tried to blend in like the short kids by keeping silent, not talking much etc. But the teachers always asked me why I was behaving in such a way? Any problem at home etc? I was astonished since my behavior was pretty similar to the short kids who didn't talk much/ looked lazy af like me who didn't want to socialize or do anything for that matter ( this was in HS) , but literally every teacher expected me to be this outgoing, high energy leadership guy all because I was tall( keep in mind I was surprised for four years why this experience happened to me in HS until I found the blackpill and thus the heightpill)

Good post , reads like something this nihga wrote cultured af innit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 17763
I act like a massive pussy i don't think i look like a pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acee, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17791
I look like a simp and I am one.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
We all know that looks and personality are highly correlated. Physiognomy, the art of judging a persons character based off their physical features - it works. And it is an art humans have evolved over hundreds of thousands of years to excel at. We were practically born to analyze faces, in fact it only takes us a split second to do so.

Amongst black pill autists and the scientific PhD nerd community alike is a hot debate - do people act like they look because the way they look is simply an indicator of their genetically predetermined demeanor, or do they act how they look because the world pigeonholed them into it? Chicken or the egg type shit.

The reality is that whether or not you’re more likely to act how you look, if you don’t, you will be forced into doing so quick enough. The world will hammer you right into place much like a whack-a-mole arcade game. People develop certain expectations of others based off what they see, and they will do the same for you. And If you don’t match up to what people were expecting from you then you can’t win.

If you look like a low trust badboy and a girl takes interest in you it’s precisely because she wants a bad motherfucker to tie her up and treat her like a slut. If she comes up to you and you start acting like a polite little bitch she will be revolted and you will have just wasted any chance you have. If you look like a high trust cool guy who has a ton of friends then she comes up and you try to larp like a badboy criminal she’s gonna think you’re a fucking creep and disappear faster than a bag of coke at Johnny depp and amber heards house on a Saturday night.

See what I mean? You can’t win if you don’t act like you look. And that’s a fact everyone has to figure out for themself sooner or later.

Attachments

• 2751286_rdn.mp4
    8 MB

Tbh this is the most brutal blackpill of them all. No amount of hypergamy and realizatoom im not hot to women xaj beat a concept of my 3D avatar Being restricted by peoples expectations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
The idea that people expect you to behave a certain way based on your looks wouldn't make sense if looks didn't determine behavior. I fully subscribed to hard biological determinism.

The idea that people expect you to behave a certain way based on your looks wouldn't make sense if looks didn't determine behavior. I fully subscribed to hard biological determinism.
Wouldn't then this be against the idea of looksmaxxing?

Since you are born with certain looks, means you have a certain inbuilt personality. Changing your looks then shouldn't change personality... and people would then find you inconsistent.

This post was cringy and overly dramatic stop bumping it :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Good post OP. Have often thought of this, the fact that @badg96 doesn't act like a low inhib ogre seems to be the reason why he was virgin until 26. I myself have also experienced the effects of the heightpill here, even at my most depressed and overweight I often tried to blend in like the short kids by keeping silent, not talking much etc. But the teachers always asked me why I was behaving in such a way? Any problem at home etc? I was astonished since my behavior was pretty similar to the short kids who didn't talk much/ looked lazy af like me who didn't want to socialize or do anything for that matter ( this was in HS) , but literally every teacher expected me to be this outgoing, high energy leadership guy all because I was tall( keep in mind I was surprised for four years why this experience happened to me in HS until I found the blackpill and thus the heightpill)

View attachment 1670587
Good post , reads like something this nihga wrote cultured af innit.
Agreed. That’s why I’ve been telling him to stop listening to reddit advice to be friendly and to finally admit he wants to rape and kill these foids

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 15827

some people are just neutral in terms of their appearance which is ideal because then you can display yourself in a way you want people to perceive you(clothing, personality, etc). i agree with you though because I sometimes see mfers acting out of their place and it looks so cringe.

that's one reason i joined MGTOW

i can behave any way i want!