THE WORST CAR CRASH EVER [NSFW]

asdvek

asdvek

The Porsche crossed the road's broad median, which lacks a physical barrier on that segment, and crashed into an unmanned concrete toll booth near the Alton Parkway interchange. Catsouras was killed on impact. Toxicological tests revealed traces of cocaine in Catsouras' body, but no alcohol, dies at 18 years old.

hits this honda then crashes into a concrete toll at 160kmh

Attachments

• 1723623361645.png
    1723623361645.png
    446.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1723623987962.png
    1723623987962.png
    746.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JoshuaG, 5'7 zoomer, JohnBaza and 2 others
She should’ve paid more attention to the road

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki and Imretarded?
idk she was on cocaine
Deserved, being under the influence while driving is against the law, she could’ve killed lots of people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Imretarded? and KaisenMaxxer
deserved tbh

• +1
Reactions: watah, KaisenMaxxer and cromagnon
Would

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer and geenk worg
Poor honda driver

its only bad cuz she was good looking

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza, Sexually Disabled, asdvek and 1 other person
deserved to die

Here b4 this thread gets taken down

Stay safe brotha
It would be pointless tho, if u dig enough and look at old posts u can easily find gore on this forum there are lots. I stumble upon gore a lot on old posts

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
It would be pointless tho, if u dig enough and look at old posts u can easily find gore on this forum there are lots. I stumble upon gore a lot on old posts
Yeah I thought gore was allowed but in the rules it says it’s not

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
It wasn't that bad honestly. There was this car crash where man was driving his car on german highway he hit some sign or something and he literally lost his head. Then some other men from other car stopped and took video of his headless body sitting in a car with jumpy music playing in the background, that shit was crazy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
It wasn't that bad honestly. There was this car crash where man was driving his car on german highway he hit some sign or something and he literally lost his head. Then some other men from other car stopped and took video of his headless body sitting in a car with jumpy music playing in the background, that shit was crazy.
I know those crashes, this girls face got deformed though

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
deserved for being brachycephalic

Bro are these porsches low quality or something all crashes are deadly

Good riddance

FUARK NOOOOOOOOOO EDIT TIME EXPIRED 32 MINS

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
brutal

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Mods please rape this man

I didn’t even ping any mods, i did nothing wrong to you, stop being rude
Retarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Nigga i dont give a fuck

I know those crashes, this girls face got deformed though
You shouldn't watch this stuff man. It destroys your soul

Dumb nigga just ignore the brutal reality theory and watch good stuff only and brainwash yourself into thinking world is a good place

retards that get a kick out of watching this shit have got to be the most doomer losers out there like imagine being so critically brain rotted posting this stuff and jfling reacting it on a Wednesday night with other doomers

• +1
Reactions: greycel and asdvek
retards that get a kick out of watching this shit have got to be the most doomer losers out there like imagine being so critically brain rotted posting this stuff and jfling reacting it on a Wednesday night with other doomers
? I feel bad for r, fags reacted with jfl tho. Bitter incels.

Wdym "get a kick out" btw

? I feel bad for r, fags reacted with jfl tho. Bitter incels.

Wdym "get a kick out" btw
To derive pleasure or enjoyment from it meaning they get excitement from watching or seeing gore

• +1
Reactions: greycel and asdvek
It posions your mind. When your mind is posioned, your thoughts (mind) will be bad, your actions (body) will be bad.
This destroys your soul quality
The point of life, the very point of it is to leave this Earth with a better soul quality than what you entered with. Don't be tricked and misled by everything negative occuring around you. You must not be weak minded

Dumb nigga just ignore the brutal reality theory and watch good stuff only and brainwash yourself into thinking world is a good place
I'm not saying to shy away from the idea of death. We will all die. I have already embraced this idea, and am perfectly content with it.
Check this post:

But you don't gain anything from watching brutality.
And even if you were to focus on the brutal deaths, you should equally counter it with watching good stuff too.

Your equilibrium is heavily tilted towards the defeatist side of life.

Exactly. They take pride in being in the select few who watch this stuff. I guarantee if the situation was reversed, and gore was normalized, then they would start chasing the extreme good in life.
It's a sort of defense mechanism common amongst Incels especially, because a lot of people here have been ostracized from society earlier in their lives. So those who embrace this, try to chase extremities out of their own free will. It's a defeatist mentality.

What they fail to understand is that whilst they might be correct, that only a few people watch gore.. only a few people chase truly good things in life too.
On surface, and social media, we might think that everyone is a good person. But they are few and far in between.

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and asdvek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back