THE WORST CAR CRASH EVER [NSFW]

To derive pleasure or enjoyment from it meaning they get excitement from watching or seeing gore
Man she was beautiful brutal shit why did this happen

She apparently got in argument with dad for smoking cigs then she snorted some cocaine and stole his dads car

• So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999
It posions your mind. When your mind is posioned, your thoughts (mind) will be bad, your actions (body) will be bad.
This destroys your soul quality
The point of life, the very point of it is to leave this Earth with a better soul quality than what you entered with. Don't be tricked and misled by everything negative occuring around you. You must not be weak minded

I'm not saying to shy away from the idea of death. We will all die. I have already embraced this idea, and am perfectly content with it.
Check this post:

But you don't gain anything from watching brutality.
And even if you were to focus on the brutal deaths, you should equally counter it with watching good stuff too.

Your equilibrium is heavily tilted towards the defeatist side of life.

Exactly. They take pride in being in the select few who watch this stuff. I guarantee if the situation was reversed, and gore was normalized, then they would start chasing the extreme good in life.
It's a sort of defense mechanism common amongst Incels especially, because a lot of people here have been ostracized from society earlier in their lives. So those who embrace this, try to chase extremities out of their own free will. It's a defeatist mentality.

What they fail to understand is that whilst they might be correct, that only a few people watch gore.. only a few people chase truly good things in life too.
On surface, and social media, we might think that everyone is a good person. But they are few and far in between.
Didn't read.

It posions your mind. When your mind is posioned, your thoughts (mind) will be bad, your actions (body) will be bad.
This destroys your soul quality
The point of life, the very point of it is to leave this Earth with a better soul quality than what you entered with. Don't be tricked and misled by everything negative occuring around you. You must not be weak minded

I'm not saying to shy away from the idea of death. We will all die. I have already embraced this idea, and am perfectly content with it.
Check this post:

But you don't gain anything from watching brutality.
And even if you were to focus on the brutal deaths, you should equally counter it with watching good stuff too.

Your equilibrium is heavily tilted towards the defeatist side of life.

Exactly. They take pride in being in the select few who watch this stuff. I guarantee if the situation was reversed, and gore was normalized, then they would start chasing the extreme good in life.
It's a sort of defense mechanism common amongst Incels especially, because a lot of people here have been ostracized from society earlier in their lives. So those who embrace this, try to chase extremities out of their own free will. It's a defeatist mentality.

What they fail to understand is that whilst they might be correct, that only a few people watch gore.. only a few people chase truly good things in life too.
On surface, and social media, we might think that everyone is a good person. But they are few and far in between.
DID read, you're right

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back