The Worst Damage which having Oneitis does to you

IdiAmin

IdiAmin

His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal
is not when you have oneitis but when you are rejected by her and still treat her like she is the One.

Because of that you are desperate to fill your hole in your heart with any girl that crosses your way and the more you want to do it, the less they want you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12827, Deleted, Wallenberg and 10 others
Because of that you are desperate to fill your hole in your heart with any girl
I don’t want to fill my own whole, I want to fill bitches holes

na m sayin

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, .👽., sandcelmuttcel and 3 others
Over for @moonblunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
it's over if you have an oneitis anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, Growth Plate, Deleted member 5048 and 5 others
Imagine having a high school sweetheart at the age of 15, loving this person more than anything else in the world just to realize the ugly truths of the sexual marketplace and being a man in todays world. It was beautiful but it also nearly destroyed me. Last time I saw her was 8 months ago and I still think about her everyday. Hopefully, this summer some test and tren will solve any beta love feeling thats left in my heart.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, BBCFactory, Growth Plate and 8 others
Imagine having a high school sweetheart at the age of 15, loving this person more than anything else in the world just to realize the ugly truths of the sexual marketplace and being a man in todays world. It was beautiful but it also nearly destroyed me. Last time I saw her was 8 months ago and I still think about her everyday. Hopefully, this summer some test and tren will solve any beta love feeling thats left in my heart.
I wish you good luck

Unironically the feeling never goes away I fear I want to rip my heart out or blow out my cuck brain with a shotgun

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 761, BBCFactory, Deleted member 12165 and 1 other person
me too bro fuck this shit wish i was a born 5000y ago as a rapist caveman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 761, gaymidget and Patient A
I still dream of my oneitis from 20 years ago.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: BBCFactory, AsGoodAsItGets, mortis and 1 other person
I think I read this comment on some thread and it is very true :

I don' think women even love chad, this might be cope but it seems that women either hate you or worship you but they never love you at least not in the way that a man can love. Tbh I doubt love even exists, it's probably all just hormones and chemicals.

Basically women are incapable of loving men in the way we expect them to. A girl who was crazy for you at the beginning of the relationship will get disgusted even sooner as soon as you fall off - they never love the person , they only love what the person provides to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, Deleted member 761, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
If you are black/redpilled you can't have a oneitis, period.
If you do, you still haven't truly accepted reality.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 761, gaymidget, IdiAmin and 2 others
Every decent looking young woman I have a few conversations with becomes my oneitus

therefore they cannot be my oneitus

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and IdiAmin
sometimes you develop feelings before realizing the truth.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Scarfaced
Why i haven’t been rejected
D8F12CB2 394F 4606 82C1 2F133CC6E45C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 12669
Everychad goes through high school love bs bru, its just a rite of passage for any player

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, IdiAmin and gaymidget
Every decent looking young woman I have a few conversations with becomes my oneitus

therefore they cannot be my oneitus
Mirin math

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
It was for me?

Luckily i dont do that, yeah i blabbling about staying friends but of course they have to fuck theirself. At that point it doesnt even matter of you treat them well or bad

Honestly idk how old you are, but it’ll go away completely when she comes crawling back (they always do) and you very gracefully ask her to fuck off (be nice tbh chad trait - it’ll make you very very content) also fuck someone bro and know it’s just chemicals tbh

Honestly idk how old you are, but it’ll go away completely when she comes crawling back (they always do) and you very gracefully ask her to fuck off (be nice tbh chad trait - it’ll make you very very content) also fuck someone bro and know it’s just chemicals tbh
I am 20. We had on/off phases and I had some girls in-between but mostly ONS. I dont think that she will crawl back ever, maybe if I take roids and ascend hard which I actually plan to do if the fucking gyms open again.

• +1
Reactions: BBCFactory and AsGoodAsItGets
I am 20. We had on/off phases and I had some girls in-between but mostly ONS. I dont think that she will crawl back ever, maybe if I take roids and ascend hard which I actually plan to do if the fucking gyms open again.
Trust me she will bro, go about your business and start killing it in life. And never take her back for your own self respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and gaymidget
Trust me she will bro, go about your business and start killing it in life. And never take her back for your own self respect
Thank u bro, yes I will give my best. If she ever do, I will remember u and gift u something haha

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Everybody's acting like it is that easy. Like you can stop oneitis cold turkey. Puff.. and it's gone.

It's not like that. Trying to stop oneitis is like trying to stop pissing. It will only sting and you will fail anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Everybody's acting like it is that easy. Like you can stop oneitis cold turkey. Puff.. and it's gone.

It's not like that. Trying to stop oneitis is like trying to stop pissing. It will only sting and you will fail anyway.
I stopped on Saturday at the party lmao My Kegels are now better developed than Arnold's

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • Love it
Reactions: IdiAmin