The worst day of my life

GRAVEMAN

GRAVEMAN

Iron
It was the last summer, I was very frustrated with my life, being a 19 years old incel and always rotting at home, so I decide to go out to a party for the 1st time in my life and hope that a girl asks me out, i was feeling anxious so I took 2 shots of vodka before going there, at the party I see all the chads having the stacies while I was all alone there, but theres a sight that I will never forget A FAT UGLY ASIAN BOY WITH A BEAUTIFUL BLONDE WHITE GIRL, this enraged me so much that I just insulted the asian boy and called him an ugly rice muncher, but in my surprise he didnt even care because he knew he was the Winner Who has a gf and I was the loser here so I needed some fresh air and headed out on the balcony, it wasnt long till some jocks and sluts joined me the type of people I hate the most, so ina fit of rage I try to push those bitches off the balcony but the guys notice it and instead threw me off the balcony, i was left all alone and miserable with a broken ankle while the others probably had sex with their gfs, at that point I knew that I would have my revenge sooner or later...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore

Assault the whore (in Minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and GRAVEMAN
It was the last summer, I was very frustrated with my life, being a 19 years old incel and always rotting at home, so I decide to go out to a party for the 1st time in my life and hope that a girl asks me out, i was feeling anxious so I took 2 shots of vodka before going there, at the party I see all the chads having the stacies while I was all alone there, but theres a sight that I will never forget A FAT UGLY ASIAN BOY WITH A BEAUTIFUL BLONDE WHITE GIRL, this enraged me so much that I just insulted the asian boy and called him an ugly rice muncher, but in my surprise he didnt even care because he knew he was the Winner Who has a gf and I was the loser here so I needed some fresh air and headed out on the balcony, it wasnt long till some jocks and sluts joined me the type of people I hate the most, so ina fit of rage I try to push those bitches off the balcony but the guys notice it and instead threw me off the balcony, i was left all alone and miserable with a broken ankle while the others probably had sex with their gfs, at that point I knew that I would have my revenge sooner or later...
I don't have the attention span to read all that, but I wish you best of luck bro!

Oh my! That doesn’t sound like fun. My condolences bud :( that stinks!

• So Sad
Reactions: GRAVEMAN