The WORST gore video (worse than funky town)

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
So recently I saw a video that was way worse than funky town and I’ll link it right here (watch to your own advisory or if you are experienced) this video is one of the worst!!

Warning ⚠️ Gore
C11BC8EA 5482 44C9 89E7 D335087DD0C7

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Zeruel, Arcturus and 8 others
The dudes face gets taken off then his chest is flayed all while the dude is calm and still talking

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, RAMU KAKA, WeiWei and 3 others
B-b-but god is real bro!! and he has a plan for you!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, LampPostPrime, Dystopian and 25 others
Why do you even watch Gore are your dopamine receptors so fucked ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, cutie_pie, rooman and 20 others
No I watch it so I can become desensitized at an early age to it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, fogdart, Suimaxxer and 1 other person
Holy shit the beating heart in his hand. Yep that's worse than funky town.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Mewton, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Is that what you consider the worst, what do you think it's the best then?
no, I could barely watch the video. I just looked at stills where I scrolled at jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Watching this kind of stuff makes me feel grateful for what I have. My problems don't seem so bad anymore after I see a guy get skinned alive and his heart ripped out

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, LampPostPrime, ShowerMaxxing and 16 others
what happened?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Funky town is overrated garbage. Got famous due to edgy teens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, emeraldglass and Deleted member 21467
Why would you watch gore?

Edgelord

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 21467
Funky town is overrated garbage. Got famous due to edgy teens

haha yeah I just watched it yesterday and it wasn’t as bad as I thought tbh 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Edgelord
its good sometimes to watch so you are more grateful for what you been given and that you should to everything you can so you can have a decent life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, HitAndRun, bishōnenmaxxer and 4 others
Brutal.

• So Sad
Yeah, this is definitely top 3 worst things I've watched. Holy shit, and the fact that the quality is half decent makes it even worse.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, RAITEIII and Deleted member 21467

Edgelord
Edgelord behaviour would be taking pleasure in seeing the suffering in gore. For me, I'm disgusted by it and struggle to watch, but it's so morbidly fascinating to me that I can't help but click on these kinds of vids to see what happens

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Krakowski
When I watch this I realize I am a right person. And that I pursue justice tbh. However this doesnt translate into naive bluepilled views in this world.

I really wonder what can possibly lead one person to do something like this? Money? what can be that bad?

Also yh I think this is the first video I had to look away... for some reason I find much more messed up the whole process than just be done with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
When I watch this I realize I am a right person. And that I pursue justice tbh. However this doesnt translate into naive bluepilled views in this world.

I really wonder what can possibly lead one person to do something like this? Money? what can be that bad?

Also yh I think this is the first video I had to look away... for some reason I find much more messed up the whole process than just be done with it.

It’s to scare off rival cartel members, the saddest part is that some members are forced into these operations as normal citizens of Mexico.

Mexico has a very corrupt government system, so if they could legalize weed, the businesses would go down, but the government in Mexico is so corrupt they make money from these cartels by selling rival members or getting women from cartel groups so they leave them alone.

So yes it’s all about making money.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and RAITEIII
I’m not watching this shit because I’m not an insane psycho incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, Myth, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
It’s to scare off rival cartel members, the saddest part is that some members are forced into these operations as normal citizens of Mexico.

Mexico has a very corrupt government system, so if they could legalize weed, the businesses would go down, but the government in Mexico is so corrupt they make money from these cartels by selling rival members or getting women from cartel groups so they leave them alone.

So yes it’s all about making money.
As someone with a very turbulent life, I fail to see why they need money that bad to the point of killing each other and murdering like this. It's like a snowball that cannot be stopped, and I guess there are many lifestyle in between already taken for this to be just about money in all cases...

I have managed to look into a certain part of the world. And it seems that Goverment lets this factions to exist in order to prevent these same acts happening to people close to them. A sort of, dont mess with us and we don't mess with you sort of thing. I doubt any government is exonerated from this possibility...

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, Deleted member 6128, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
His heart really went

• JFL
I’m not watching this shit because I’m not an insane psycho incel.
You are a guy who enjoys eating shit though?

But yeah, you're "better" than some weirdos who watch gore. Eating feces is totally cool......

LOL at the cope. You are a subhuman cunt who is an affront to humanity with that disgusting neural wiring.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
nah thats not real

• +1
COOMFUEL!

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer and Deleted member 21467
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011 and Deleted member 21467
no, I could barely watch the video. I just looked at stills where I scrolled at jfl
Then which gore clips are your favorite that you enjoy watching? You said this is the worst, you must have a top ten of the best...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 30874 and Deleted member 21467
Then which gore clips are your favorite that you enjoy watching? You said this is the worst, you must have a top ten of the best...
I don’t have a “best” or “favorite” gore video, I never enjoy watching these videos, I just watch them out of morbid curiosity and for desensitization reasons

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, nevermind2, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
I don’t have a “best” or “favorite” gore video, I never enjoy watching these videos, I just watch them out of morbid curiosity and for desensitization reasons
That's weird....The way you proclaimed "this is the worst!" made me think that you're actually a connoiseur(this means expert in French) and fan of gore clips...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 21467
that was me btw I m fine tho

• JFL
fuarkkkk

Last edited:
  • JFL
not that brutal, barely caused any reaction on me

• JFL
the only content which may cause some reaction on me is some dark illegal shit but I better don't watch it

• JFL
Kys gore watchers. Thread = reported

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 21467
this is why I'm glad I live in Europe as a brown

browns are nasty asf people, human garbage (the ones in south and central america), evil af will take their time killing you and making u suffer

• +1
Over for me this didn't caused any empathy I find it interesting. I didn't used to be like this

• JFL
B-b-but god is real bro!! and he has a plan for you!!
You don't understand bro, god gave you free will! You hear me bro!!
Fucking religion cuck copers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 28117 and Deleted member 21467
don't cut yourself on the edge :forcedsmile:

• JFL
It's too easy to shut down your emotions it's hard to get them back

• +1
OP you know of something supposedly more brutal than this? This too soft ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
after watching lefort 3‘s and heart surgerys, (and i hate gore) this wasnt even a hard watch. i just feel really bad or disgusted when i see actual emotions, he was luckily drugged i hope he didnt feel it all

• So Sad