The worst insult to give to a curry isn't curry or shudra no it's to call some 1 a daalit

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
A daalit is essentially another way of saying your a nigger to a curry it is the most disrespectful term ever to give to a curry it's essentially saying to a curry your another mans slave who's only purpose is to serve the higher caste it is so fucking disgusting i get offended when i get called a daalit or i see other curries getting called daalits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, squirrelcel, Hikicel69 and 10 others
U daalit mf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
A daalit is essentially another way of saying your a nigger to a curry it is the most disrespectful term ever to give to a curry it's essentially saying to a curry your another mans slave who's only purpose is to serve the higher caste it is so fucking disgusting i get offended when i get called a daalit or i see other curries getting called daalits
i'll have to use that next time I roast some curry talking shit ngl

No iranic includes sand if so then you have no right to mock indians of all people
Oh nvm then yeah I'm part Iranic but only a quarter, but anyway how'd you even know tbh?

Regardless,

JFL I can't even take this cope seriously bro, Iranics aren't sand or Arabs.

Iranics are an Indo European group and still have nigh 95% continuity to this day, their genetic make up consists of the Indo-Iranian (Aryan) and Iranian farmer DNA, only difference between them and Indians is that Indians have less Aryan DNA and also have Dravidian/Veddoid blood.

No amount of spiteful revisionist cope will ever change the fact that Iranics have always mogged the Indians (and the Pakistanis, the Afghanis, the Arabs, and even most of Central Asia) all the way back to the poop filled streets of mumbhai for thousands of years, even before the British did :lul:.

When did I ever say I was mocking Indians? JFL are you always starting shit?

And even if I was just know...

I can mock whoever the fuck I want,

dalit.

Oh nvm then yeah I'm part Iranic but only a quarter, but anyway how'd you even know tbh?

Regardless,

JFL I can't even take this cope seriously bro, Iranics aren't sand or Arabs.

Iranics are an Indo European group and still have nigh 95% continuity to this day, their genetic make up consists of the Indo-Iranian (Aryan) and Iranian farmer DNA, only difference between them and Indians is that Indians have less Aryan DNA and also have Dravidian/Veddoid blood.

No amount of spiteful revisionist cope will ever change the fact that Iranics have always mogged the Indians (and the Pakistanis, the Afghanis, the Arabs, and even most of Central Asia) all the way back to the poop filled streets of mumbhai for thousands of years, even before the British did :lul:.

When did I ever say I was mocking Indians? JFL are you always starting shit?

And even if I was just know...

I can mock whoever the fuck I want,

dalit.

1 Indo European is a language group you fucking idiot technically many Arab groups are whiter than iranics especially the Levantine Arabs.

2 could i get sources on that ? are you talking facially ? well that's down to the person even if were talking average the average persian looks like this. Are you talking about history ? well that depends on literature Indians mog this isn't even an argument on mathematics i think were equal though both cultures inter changed what else height ? well most studies done in the west put most curry heights to European average so that's equal penis size well that's around the same average So STFU on that.

3 Nigga i ain't starting shit you are you literally called me a dalit of all things bearing in mind my region doesn't even have caste i mean literally you are literally a fucking jew i swear you throw rocks and then you pretend like the other party showered the first shots.

So closing thoughts go fuck yourself

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I live in NYC, the next time the indian mf in the shop down the street stares at me for being black (keep in mind i'm not even dark skinned) I will unironically call him this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and hennypapi
I live in NYC, the next time the indian mf in the shop down the street stares at me for being black (keep in mind i'm not even dark skinned) I will unironically call him this shit

What race are you

@Introvertednarc what’s a Daalit ?

You gave ppl another word to use jfl as if the 10 other insults weren’t enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, .👽. and volcelfatcel

Ethnics are cucked they never use potato niggers, apple collectors or any other creative insult it's like i'm the 1 coming up with these niggers use pig skin wow such an offensive insult bro others use cumskin wow such a bad insult potato nigger though that's a bad 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Ok daalit
-brahmin

bhenchod sharing insults tbh

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Deleted member 13197
bhenchod sharing insults tbh

I didn't even know what a daalit was till finding lookism if you didn't know it was an indian way of saying nigger then you need to grab a rope and hang yourself

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Ethnics are cucked they never use potato niggers, apple collectors or any other creative insult it's like i'm the 1 coming up with these niggers use pig skin wow such an offensive insult bro others use cumskin wow such a bad insult potato nigger though that's a bad 1
Bro that is not a good insult jfl pigskin isn’t either. Cumskin is ok but these are like the only 3 there are. It still beats whatever TikTok ethnics are saying. They think Mayo monkey and snow roach are top tier insults and I just cringe. I agree there needs to be more creative ones.

@reptiles so u saying curries>West africans?

Bro that is not a good insult jfl pigskin isn’t either. Cumskin is ok but these are like the only 3 there are. It still beats whatever TikTok ethnics are saying. They think Mayo monkey and snow roach are top tier insults and I just cringe. I agree there needs to be more creative ones.

Bro potato nigger literally has historical meaning this is literally what the Irish were called ,Iberian sand niggers also works for the Italian's for the brits it would be the Hapsburg beedy eyed jews. I mean seriously there better than cracka or mayo monkey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Gringos gon gringo

1 Indo European is a language group you fucking idiot technically many Arab groups are whiter than iranics especially the Levantine Arabs.

2 could i get sources on that ? are you talking facially ? well that's down to the person even if were talking average the average persian looks like this. Are you talking about history ? well that depends on literature Indians mog this isn't even an argument on mathematics i think were equal though both cultures inter changed what else height ? well most studies done in the west put most curry heights to European average so that's equal penis size So STFU on that.

View attachment 1143565

3 Nigga i ain't starting shit you are you literally called me a dalit of all things bearing in mind my region doesn't even have caste i mean literally you are literally a fucking jew i swear you throw rocks and then you pretend like the other party showered the first shots.

So closing thoughts go fuck yourself
It's ethno-linguistic group and you're purposely choosing to leave out the ethnic component which is Yamnaya (or Sintashta in this case) DNA

and when did I ever try to claim Iranics are white or whiter than Arabs?

JFL You're projecting your insecurities way too much over here ngl.

Litterally the only thing I said was Iranic ≠ Arab and Iranic ≠ Sand.

This is my source on genetic continuity and references recent genetic studies

This is my source for Indians and the make up of their DNA

And also just as a bonus:
inb4 but muh Indus Valley Civilization bhaibi

Facially? If you mean by mogging then sure I guess because shit curry pheno tbhngl but I didn't even bring up face Lol.

But no though, I was referring to history and how the Persians have always conquered the Indians time and time again (among other people tbh) and have had a greater cultural influence on India than vice versa because of it.

Mathematically are you serious? They literally invented Algebra among other things tbh you can't even begin to try to mogg Persia in that department when they even mogg the Greeks JFL you disingenuous Jew fuck.

Scientifically? Fuck no.

And before you try arguing but muh "Islamic Arabs" just know that all the of achievements and great advancements from the muh "Islamic Golden Age" [Persian] Golden Age are all attributed to Persia tbh.

Hell I'd even go so far as to argue that the same could even be said for the Vedic era through the Aryans and even ancient Greece though Alexander's infatuation with Persian culture.

And literature? Surely you're not referring to the Vedas because if you are then you ought to know that the Avesta also moggs that too by nearly a thousand years because the Indo-Iranians came to Iran first and mixed with the Iranian Farmer (BMAC) civilzation, and their descendants, the Aryans, then invaded India.
The Vedas came from the Avesta not the other way around.

JFL they mogged most the world along with the Byzantines, the Mongols, the Romans, the Muslim Arabs Ottomans, the Russians, the Spanish, the French, and even the British tbh.

Shame though I almost never hear about you guys really mogging the world unless it's just about the sheer amount of people you have because you can't birth control properly tbh.

And my nigga nigger, height? Penis size? JFL Where in the fuck did you even get that from tbh I didn't even mention those things but if you really want to go there...

HEIGHT -
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran
168.4 cm (5 ft 6+1⁄2 in)175.6 cm (5 ft 9 in)161.2 cm (5 ft 3+1⁄2 in)
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India
160.8 cm (5 ft 3+1⁄2 in)166.5 cm (5 ft 5+1⁄2 in)155.2 cm (5 ft 1 in)

muh
"curry heights to European average"

Here's the wiki article:

And the study it references:

Western (which it is in this case, or rather more of a global collaborative effort tbh) or not the fact is you really are mogged by Persians when it comes to height bro, and you're the one who even brought it up to being with JFL.

PENIS SIZE -
You really don't even want to make me go there bro...

Map:

muh
that's equal penis size

Reference of (Western/Global) Study for Map:

But since you brought it up... :lul:
:feelswhy:

Nigger,
No iranic includes sand if so then you have no right to mock indians of all people
you really have no sense of self awareness do you? Talk about acting like a "foid" bitch tbh.

No iranic includes sand...
I only called you a dalit after you first tried to insult me (by somehow thinking insulting the Persians would somehow insult me?) by conflating the Persians to the Arabs.

...if so then you have no right to mock indians of all people
I didn't really care for it but you kept pushing on about how I have no right to insult you people when I wasn't even insulting your people and merely stated that I'd probably only use it in the case scenario where, or rather if, a curry and I were both talking shit.

Just like saying nigger, or gook, or yes, even kike tbh.
Personally just between you and me, I don't actually hate blacks, asians, curries, or even jews or any group for that matter just because of their race tbh.
Just the ones that want to start stupid shit with me ngl, but then again that also goes for any person trying to act a fool to me regardless tbh.
So yeah I'll call you nigger if your acting like a bitch and happen to be black, gook if you're asian, curry if you're indian, kike if you're a jew, and even cracker/cumskin if you're white etc.

You have no right to assume I'd do such a thing unless I specifically said I would.

"you have no right... of all people"
Anyway, who in the fuck do you even think you are to say such a disrespectful thing to me?
Bitch I'll mock whoever the fuck I want you
dalit cowfucker.

It's not only the fact that you put words in my mouth that disrespects me so, but that you think you have any right to tell me what I can or can't do when you don't fucking know me (and you're not even someone I'm supposed to respect, let alone know, like my father) was just completely disrespectful.

Nigga i ain't starting shit you are you literally called me a dalit of all things bearing in mind my region doesn't even have caste i mean literally you are literally a fucking jew i swear you throw rocks and then you pretend like the other party showered the first shots.

Me throwing the first stones?

And you calling me a jew? :ROFLMAO:
average persian looks like this
well most studies done in the west put most curry heights to European average so that's equal penis size So STFU on that.
well that depends on literature Indians mog this isn't even an argument on mathematics i think were equal though both cultures inter changed

Nigger please.

If anything you're acting like the "jew" by being disingenuous about both the things you said I did, which I didn't, and even about some of the "facts" you yourself brought up about India "mogging" :sick: Persia that I rebutted.

Dali Nigger listen, I-

I could've drilled into you so much harder, just like so many other people do tbh, about muh "cow shit this", muh "cow piss that", muh "rape capital of the world", muh "...'poo in the loo' streetshitter" & "superpooper 2020", muh "ew you smell like curry", muh "ugly indian", muh "shitskins", muh "creepy Indian guy", muh "ugly accent", muh "delusion muh med passing", muh "Indian scammer", etc...

and so much more really.

But the truth is why even bother beat a dead horse really?

I know you already deal with these insecurities in your head probably everyday especially on this forum, I mean why else would you be so defensive and quick to snap back in such spite, because people like to give your people shit for it on the regular.

And to be quite honest, it really serves none of us any good trying to rub it all in your face when it's all really just out of your hands ngl.

But just so you know I really don't enjoy eviscerating curries when so many other people do it all the time already, and if anything for, whatever it's worth, I genuinely do pity you and your people for it.

I'm sorry.

Last edited:
It's ethno-linguistic group and you're purposely choosing to leave out the ethnic component which is Yamnaya (or Sintashta in this case) DNA

Facially? If you mean by mogging then sure I guess because shit curry pheno tbhngl but I didn't even bring up face Lol.
View attachment 1143577View attachment 1143579

But no though, I was referring to history and how the Persians have always conquered the Indians time and time again (among other people tbh) and have had a greater cultural influence on India than vice versa because of it.

Mathematically are you serious? They literally invented Algebra among other things tbh you can't even begin to try to mogg Persia in that department when they even mogg the Greeks JFL you disingenuous Jew fuck.

Scientifically? Fuck no.

And before you try arguing but muh "Islamic Arabs" just know that all the of achievements and great advancements from the muh "Islamic Golden Age" [Persian] Golden Age are all attributed to Persia tbh.

Hell I'd even go so far as to argue that the same could even be said for the Vedic era through the Aryans and even ancient Greece though Alexander's infatuation with Persian culture.

And literature? Surely you're not referring to the Vedas because if you are then you ought to know that the Avesta also moggs that too by nearly a thousand years because the Indo-Iranians came to Iran first and mixed with the Iranian Farmer (BMAC) civilzation, and their descendants, the Aryans, then invaded India.

JFL they mogged most the world along with the Byzantines, the Mongols, the Romans, the Muslim Arabs Ottomans, the Russians, the Spanish, the French, and even the British tbh.

Shame though I almost never hear about you guys really mogging the world unless it's just about the sheer amount of people you have because you can't birth control properly tbh.

And my nigga nigger, height? Penis size? JFL Where in the fuck did you even get that from tbh I didn't even mention those things but if you really want to go there...

HEIGHT -

muh

Here's the wiki article:

Western (which it is in this case, or rather more of a global collaborative effort tbh) or not the fact is you really are mogged by Persians when it comes to height bro, and you're the one who even brought it up to being with JFL.

PENIS SIZE -

Map:
View attachment 1143604

muh

Nigger,

you really have no sense of self awareness do you? Talk about acting like a "foid" bitch tbh.

I only called you a dalit after you first tried to insult me (by somehow thinking insulting the Persians would somehow insult me?) by conflating the Persians to the Arabs.

I didn't really care for it but you kept pushing on about how I have no right to insult you people when I wasn't even insulting your people and merely stated that I'd probably only use it in the case scenario where, or rather if, a curry and I were both talking shit.

Personally just between you and me, I don't actually hate blacks, asians, curries, or even jews or any group for that matter just because of their race tbh.
Just the ones that want to start stupid shit with me ngl, but then again that also goes for any person trying to act a fool to me regardless tbh.
So yeah I'll call you nigger if your acting like a bitch and happen to be black, gook if you're asian, curry if you're indian, kike if you're a jew, and even cracker/cumskin if you're white etc.

You have no right to assume I'd do such a thing unless I specifically said I would.

Anyway, who in the fuck do you even think you are to say such a disrespectful thing to me?
dalit cowfucker.

It's not only the fact that you put words in my mouth that disrespects me so, but that you think you have any right to tell me what I can or can't do when you don't fucking know me (and you're not even someone I'm supposed to respect, let alone know, like my father) was just completely disrespectful.

Nigger please.

If anything you're acting like the "jew" by being disingenuous about both the things you said I did, which I didn't, and even about some of the "facts" you yourself brought up about India "mogging" :sick: Persia that I rebutted.

Dali Nigger listen, I-

I could've drilled into you so much harder, just like so many other people do tbh, about muh "cow shit this", muh "cow piss that", muh "rape capital of the world", muh "...'poo in the loo' streetshitter" & "superpooper 2020", muh "ew you smell like curry", muh "ugly indian", muh "shitskins", muh "creepy Indian guy", muh "ugly accent", muh "delusion muh med passing", muh "Indian scammer", etc...

and so much more really.

I know you already deal with these insecurities in your head probably everyday especially on this forum, I mean why else would you be so defensive and quick to snap back in such spite, because people like to give your people shit for it on the regular.

And to be quite honest, it really serves none of us any good trying to rub it all in your face when it's all really just out of your hands ngl.

But just so you know I really don't enjoy eviscerating curries when so many other people do it all the time already, and if anything for, whatever it's worth, I genuinely do pity you and your people for it.

I'm sorry.

1 Sintashta is not Arian sinthastha is a mix of 56 percent iran chaloclethic and 43 percent yamnaya these are not the aryans your thinking off they certainly didn't create white people cause whites have another 2 components enf and WHG.

But even if Iranians were Arians they are still not Europeans and there certainly closer to most Arabs that whites in fact a lot of non indo european arabs a lot closer to white people so trying to make a connection between arians and whites is retarded also the aryans were dark skinned there not nordics pls realize the difference.

2 When did i say Iranians didn't have complete genetic continuity i Agree with you know what that means though right ? most iranans are a result of an autosomal bottle necks you know what that means right ? there more inbred overall Indians aren't they are a very big mixture of other genes pls realize the difference here indians are not a result of a mass scale genetic bottle neck.

3 dude 1 is highly fucking jewish he claim's to create ''genetic charts'' based on his own reference point essentially he's writing dot's on a page and then claiming shit but even then he clearly explains 99 percent of Iranians are not Iranians guess which component is largest on that admixture sheet Iran chalcolithic there certainly not whites or nordics.

4 Your proving to be even more retarded than i thought. The indus valley civilization was primarily made up of Neolithic Iranian farmers that is the vast majority of Indian dna next to 0 iranians currently have it so go fuck yourself with that the only iranians that have it is eastern iran the other 2 is the veddiods (dark skinned ainu) and steppe emba that's it.

5 that pheno composite is highly inaccurate meanwhile here is your real Iranians the pic you posted is not highly dolciophalic and the skin is more fair not a darker middle eastern skin tonne common for that region it's not indian but it's darker than that composite.

>>But no though, I was referring to history and how the Persians have always conquered the Indians time and time again (among other people tbh) and have had a greater cultural influence on India than vice versa because of it.>>

Citation needed NGL most of indian litreture is vedic it has nothing to do with iran know iran neolethic has nothing to with Iran either not modern day iran atleast. In fact the studies even show it's a drifted iranic based population hell i would call it iran Mesolithic it's an curry exclusive the fact that curries and most other share drifts towards this population but iranics don't points towards this.

6 I don't think i made the claim saying iranians didn't do great things you to not be able to read properly for there time iranians accomplished but saying most of the innovations was down to iran is a cope arabs invented irrational numbers and contributed greatly to the sciences you down playing arabs or curries is fucking disgusting.

7 Chief you have shit ass back wards the Vedic's were not Arians they were the iranian neolethics the aryans became assimilated into Indian culture pls realize the differece they added nothing they just became absorbed into it and if there was any borrowing it was reverse order persians borrowed from the greeks.

8 Fuck no the veddas are nothing i'm talking about the later works the mahabratas, the ramayanas both combined are around 3 million words even western scholars say it puts the theogany to shame when it comes to literature Indians.

9 Seeing as the veddas predate the avesta's seeing as most of avestas are oral tradition that is a lie if there was any borrowing it's inverse order.

10 You might wanna redefine what you mean by world each region ruled there own separate areas the Greeks ruled Mediterranean the Arabs ruled the near east Iranians ruled there own region and parts of north Pakistan And indians ruled a lot of south east Asia which for it's time is a world in distance as for mogging i never really cared which race mogged who to me your either white or your not that's how i view things.

11 I never said curries back home were tall read what i said here i said curries brought up in a western diet with proper nutrition will reach the European average these are very 2 different claims currently Indians are manlets but using me a 6 1 dude who has had a good diet is a good reference point for other Indians vast majority of indians the uk are around the uk average that's my point but again keep reaching for other conclusions.

12 That chart is not really reliable here is another 1 it's around 1 cm out not a huge difference.

13 The other studies i can't read cause i don't have scihub anymore

As for that article it misses at 3 factors.

1 The dating it was done in 2001 indian's already had bad nutrition back then. https://www.theatlantic.com/busines...een-penile-length-and-economic-growth/242173/ here is a realtion between gdp and penis size cause the 2 are realted.

2 It was a study done on 1339 people so that spills very little for an entire region of 1 billion people.

3 Even within the study the averages coudln't be drawn cause of internal variations within it here is more conductive study of 43 other studies the average middle eastern i guess would include iranics is around 5.75 inches and the average asian which includes indians is around 5.25 inches not a big difference as your making it out to be.

14 I didn't think calling an iranian an iranian is an insult nor is it being called a sand i was just pointing out it's ironic an ethnic is taking his time to mock another ethnic that's what i'm saying that's it don't infer anything else.

15 The context of nigger being used here is not slave the context i'm using it in is slang for bro or buddy so when i say nigga are you retarded i'm really meaning to say bro are you retarded.

I'd call more of your bullshit out but i wrote out 16 fucking points at this point i don't even understand what the argument even is i merely said arabs and persians fall under the category sand to a white person and that if your ethnic i found it very odd your insulting them that's it also say any other insult but daalit cause that word doesn't have a ''bro'' catch to it

ironically I have this pheno, it's literally made for scavenging and surviving famines it's no suprise it's a servant class

Last edited:
View attachment 1144067

ironically I have this pheno, it's literally made for scavenging and surviving famines it's no suprise it's a servant class

You don't tbqh you mog this dude also the caste system is jewish anyways bengalis never had it and were doing fine coincdentally Bengalis also have a lower inbreeding coefficient due to this

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

View attachment 1143577View attachment 1143579

Scientifically? Fuck no.

HEIGHT -

muh

Here's the wiki article:

PENIS SIZE -

Map:
View attachment 1143604

muh

Nigger,

dalit cowfucker.

Nigger please.

Dali Nigger listen, I-

and so much more really.

I'm sorry.

this you?

Iran white

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 16275, AcneScars and 2 others
So this was how broly learned that word?:unsure:
@Broly

My brothers friend calls my brother shudra often, my brothers friend is east african himself. He thought shudra was the lowest caste but I told him it was actually dalit, so my brother started calling him dalit. Jfl its funny the east african dude really hates indians (and chinese people sadly)

I knew it already
Are baba
A dalit can't date anyone above
It will be a shame for the family

Don't dalits look different physically??

I thought in curryland the geographies (both from your actual ethnicity and the land/climate) as well as the caste, followed by nurture factors) determine how u look??

My curry uncle can pretty much tell where every curry is from and also their caste, normally without even knowing their name)

Do u slay in NYC?
Technically but not the girls I even want. Just Beckys. In NYC or any big American city, to get Black/Latina girls you NEED to dress NT. One of the NT item’s is a $1,000 USD jacket called a Moncler. Every fake-hood rich kid has one except me.