The WORST looksmax guide on in this forum

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Aight guyss this color more readable ig anyways I'll be debunking this thread today and how fucking DOGSHIT and HARMFUL it is
I honestly don't know if this is the proper section to make a thread like this but mods dont remove its high effort
ANYWAYS This fucking god damn ABSOLUTE RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT made a thread that's fucking
1. Bullshit
2. Dangerous
3. Retarded
And I'm giving this guy too much attention he shouldn't be getting by making this thread so acknowledge it faggot

💉 Hormone Replacement :
a. i. 500 iu Hcg 3x/week

ii. 25 iu Hmg 3x/week

iii. 150 mg drostanolone enanthate 1x/week

iiii. 150 mg testosterone enanthate 1x/week b. 💊 Orals :

i. 5 mg halotestin

ii. 5 mg oxandrolone

iii. 0.5 mg letrozole

Okay to start with fucking Halo? Why the fuck would you use Halotestin? Why? What's the point you fucking retard?

Halo is very harmful to teenagers and will fuck up your puberty and can cause early or late puberty, depends on you. It will also RAPE your Cognitive development, so you'll be a 30 iq retard.

Bone Smashing : maximum of 4x/week

Start slowly then increase the instinsity remember pain is just a feeling tbh

(For those who say its cope it isn’t its just that the people that do it don’t do with intinsily enough to result in some case id recommend starting a combat sport but idk would you tell your sparing partner to hit you in your zyggos 😂😂😂 nevermind

Blue one : you can hit hard

The purple one : slightly dangerous

Red : Dont hit at all
Ah yes, after fucking up our cognitive development with halo, let's fuck ourselves up with smashing our face in hammers.

If you're gonna do bonesmashing (don't) it's supposed to be done every 2 weeks not fucking 4 times a week.

1. 😰 Stress :
a. Propanolol 10 mg (only in school days)

b. Nebivolol 5 mg

c. 400 mg L theanine

d. 600 mg Ashwaganda

e. 250 mg Emodin

d. 400 mg Phosphatedol Serine

1. 🫨 Gaba :
Diazepam 2.5 mg only for important social event (Really dangerous)
3 g Gaba

1. 🧠 Neuro plasticity :
a. 25 mg fluvoxamine
b. 25 mg amitriptyline
c. i. 500 mcg Semak pre workout
ii. 500 mcg Selank pre workout
d. 5 ml Cerebrolysin 1x per week

1. 🧠 Neuro inflammation :
a. 5 mg naltrexone
b. 1500 mg butryic acid, 3000 mg EPA , 1000 mg NAC and 500 mg Tudca
c. 5 g Creatine Monohydrate

🥛 Huge loads :

a. Super Stack :

2 g Vitamin C

10000 iu Vitamin D3

800 iu Vitamin e

50 mg of Zinc

2 g of L lysine

200 mcg of selenium

3g Taurine

200 mcg vitamin B9

1.5 g of copper

3 g of Taurine

Okay dude fucking recommends a shit ton of supplements. If you're gonna take any supplements, TAKE A FEW ONLY. If you take too much, none of them will be absorbed and they will compete in absorbtion. The more supplements you take, the less of them are absorbed. Most of these aren't gonna be absorbed.

Just take a bunch of supplements and expect shit to happen? What the fuck you retard, it's just a waste of money. Oh and also fucking taking zinc and copper at the same time? Zinc and copper compete with each other in absorbtion, either zinc or copper isn't gonna be absorbed, depends on your body which one.

And zinc is a shit supplement with low bioavailability, it's like the supplement with the least bioavailability (%2-3 if i remember correctly) so it's a bullshit waste of money

Oh and also this fag recommended the usage of drug jfl

0.5 mg Semaglutide 3x/week

20 mg tamoxifen 1x/week

60 mg raloxifen 1x/week

20 mcg clenbuterol

5 mg yohimbine

500 mg metforlmin

This is in the fat loss section, and fucking fag recommended tamoxifen and ralox like you're not using letro anyway, this is like a recipe to crash estrogen with Masteron too (drostalone)

Clenbuterol is absolutely dogshit and do not use clen, it will fuck your heart up badly, basically enlarges your heart. And let's say you will (you shouldn't) 20mcg won't cause any fat loss at all.

And yeah lets just take semaglutide during puberty and suppress our appetite and not get enough food needed to eat

1. ✅ Lookmaxx protocol :
a. 💦 Debloat :

4 L+ of water daily

3 g of potassium chloride

80 mg furosemide

200 mg Aspirin

1. 🧠 Mental health :
Androgens : 150 mg Boldenone Undelynecate

10 mg Dbol daily

So THIS FUCKING RETARD RECOMMENDS FUROSEMIDE AND DBOL AT THE SAME TIME

DBOL WILL MAKE YOU RETAIN WATER WHICH IS WHAT GIVES YOUR MUSCLES A GOOD LOOK

BUT THIS FUCKING FAGGOT RECOMMENDS FUROSEMIDE AT THE SAME TIME TOO SO YOU'LL PISS OUT THE WATER YOU'RE RETAINING FROM DBOL

SO WHAT'S THE POINT OF TAKING DBOL THEN? IT'S JUST A FUCKING WASTE OF MONEY AND DOING HARM FOR NO POSITIVE EFFECTS RETARD

FUCKING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT DBOL AND FUROSEMIDE AT THE SAME TIME

AND WHY TF TAKE BOLDENONE? IMAGINE TAKING BOLDENONE JUST FOR MENTAL HEALTH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOT TO MENTION THIS WILL FUCKING RUIN MENTAL HEALTH NOT IMPROVE IT IN ANY WAY, ROIDS FUCK UP YOUR COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT IF YOU TAKE THEM DURING DEVELOPMENT

🍆 Dick growth protocol :

2 g L Carnitine

1 ml Of Dht cream applied on the dick
Ah yes let's take Masteron and a bunch of other Anabolic/androgenic steroids but on top of that dht gel, for what reason buddy?

And do you realise oral l carnitine is not absorbed? He didn't specify injectable or oral but yeah l carnitine wont do shit for your penis either way, i doubt it will target the androgens in your cock THAT IF IT EVEN BENEFITS ANY ANDROGEN RECEPTORS DUE TO L CARNITINE HAVING LOW BIOAVAILABILITY

c. Cold showers

?????

Ah yes let's just spike our cortisol and stress for no reason, and studies have shown cold showers lower hgh and igf1

1. 😴 🛌 💤 Sleep :
a. Hgh pathway :

i. 2 iu hgh
ii. 25 mg mk 667
iii. 600 mcg igf-1 Lr3 (only in weightlifting days ) and 100 mcg igf-1 Des post worlout
iiii. Cjc No Dac 1295 250 mcg and 250 mcg Ipamorelin only in workout days
b. 20 mg melatonin before bed
c. 25 mg injectable SR009
d. Get sunlight as soon as you wake up
e. 1g of Mucuna Puriens

???????????????????????????????????:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Igf1? Does this faggot know that IGF-1 is literally fucking 30,000-50,000 euros, euros, not rupees, 30-50k euros, who can afford that, not me personally, and none of you, if you could, wouldnt be on this forum

Mk, enjoy diabetes fag

Fags telling you to take literally almost every growth hormone secretagogue on the market, WHAT A NICE WAY TO FUCKING GET HUGE NOSE AND EARS AND BE AN UGLY LOOKSMINNED OGRE

Recommends another bullshit supplement, yeah bro that wont be absorbed

MELATONIN, BULLSHIT. JUST FUCKING GET NO BLUE LIGHT BEFORE SLEEP AND SLEEP IN A DARK COLD ROOM YOU'LL FALL ASLEEP QUICK.

inb4 oh but bro i dont have to sleep in a dark cold room and i get blue light and i take melatonin and fall asleep quick while you have to do all that 🤓🤓🤓

Faggot if you get blue light before sleep that ruins the purpose of melatonin and makes it not work so???

(Medical disclaimer : this thread doesn’t contain any Medical advice , i am not a doctor
This thread is only for entertainment)

Woww broo so entertaining so fucking entertaining

Skipping the weightlifting part since cba to review all that its probably some pro bodybuilders workout routine (js because its a bodybuilders doesnt mean its the best)

Also has spirituality part?? Not gonna review that, you should already know it's bullshit, ahh yes bro lets be spiritual and we will ascend

TLDR; THIS GUYS GUIDE WILL FUCK UP YOUR COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT, MAKE YOU A 30 IQ RETARD, GIVE YOU DIABETES, MAKE YOU OGRE WITH BIG EARS AND BIG NOSE, RUIN YOUR HEALTH, ENLARGE YOUR ORGANS AND LOWER YOUR LIFESPAN BY 20-30 YEARS

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RECOMMEND STEROIDS TO FUCKING PEOPLE THAT ARE IN DEVELOPMENT ACTING LIKE IT WONT STUNT THEIR COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT?

AND MOST OF THE SHIT IN THE GUIDE DONT EVEN MAKE SENSEEEEEEEEEE NIGGA DBOL AND FUROSEMIDE AT THE SAME TIME YEAH WHAT A GOOD IDEA JUST RUIN THE PURPOSE OF DBOL

EDIT: FORGOT THE T4 PART, TAKING T4 WITHOUT ANY THYROID DEFICIENCY WILL GIVE YOU GOATR

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SDPmaggot, Xerendip, redlegodogs123 and 31 others
Bump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and asdvek
Aight guyss this color more readable ig anyways I'll be debunking this thread today and how fucking DOGSHIT and HARMFUL it is
I honestly don't know if this is the proper section to make a thread like this but mods dont remove its high effort
ANYWAYS This fucking god damn ABSOLUTE RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT made a thread that's fucking
1. Bullshit
2. Dangerous
3. Retarded
And I'm giving this guy too much attention he shouldn't be getting by making this thread so acknowledge it faggot

Okay to start with fucking Halo? Why the fuck would you use Halotestin? Why? What's the point you fucking retard?

Halo is very harmful to teenagers and will fuck up your puberty and can cause early or late puberty, depends on you. It will also RAPE your Cognitive development, so you'll be a 30 iq retard.

Ah yes, after fucking up our cognitive development with halo, let's fuck ourselves up with smashing our face in hammers.

If you're gonna do bonesmashing (don't) it's supposed to be done every 2 weeks not fucking 4 times a week.

Okay dude fucking recommends a shit ton of supplements. If you're gonna take any supplements, TAKE A FEW ONLY. If you take too much, none of them will be absorbed and they will compete in absorbtion. The more supplements you take, the less of them are absorbed. Most of these aren't gonna be absorbed.

Just take a bunch of supplements and expect shit to happen? What the fuck you retard, it's just a waste of money. Oh and also fucking taking zinc and copper at the same time? Zinc and copper compete with each other in absorbtion, either zinc or copper isn't gonna be absorbed, depends on your body which one.

And zinc is a shit supplement with low bioavailability, it's like the supplement with the least bioavailability (%2-3 if i remember correctly) so it's a bullshit waste of money

This is in the fat loss section, and fucking fag recommended tamoxifen and ralox like you're not using letro anyway, this is like a recipe to crash estrogen with Masteron too (drostalone)

Clenbuterol is absolutely dogshit and do not use clen, it will fuck your heart up badly, basically enlarges your heart. And let's say you will (you shouldn't) 20mcg won't cause any fat loss at all.

And yeah lets just take semaglutide during puberty and suppress our appetite and not get enough food needed to eat

BUT THIS FUCKING FAGGOT RECOMMENDS FUROSEMIDE AT THE SAME TIME TOO SO YOU'LL PISS OUT THE WATER YOU'RE RETAINING FROM DBOL

SO WHAT'S THE POINT OF TAKING DBOL THEN? IT'S JUST A FUCKING WASTE OF MONEY AND DOING HARM FOR NO POSITIVE EFFECTS RETARD

AND WHY TF TAKE BOLDENONE? IMAGINE TAKING BOLDENONE JUST FOR MENTAL HEALTH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOT TO MENTION THIS WILL FUCKING RUIN MENTAL HEALTH NOT IMPROVE IT IN ANY WAY, ROIDS FUCK UP YOUR COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT IF YOU TAKE THEM DURING DEVELOPMENT

Ah yes let's take Masteron and a bunch of other Anabolic/androgenic steroids but on top of that dht gel, for what reason buddy?

And do you realise oral l carnitine is not absorbed? He didn't specify injectable or oral but yeah l carnitine wont do shit for your penis either way, i doubt it will target the androgens in your cock THAT IF IT EVEN BENEFITS ANY ANDROGEN RECEPTORS DUE TO L CARNITINE HAVING LOW BIOAVAILABILITY

?????

Ah yes let's just spike our cortisol and stress for no reason, and studies have shown cold showers lower hgh and igf1

???????????????????????????????????:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Igf1? Does this faggot know that IGF-1 is literally fucking 30,000-50,000 euros, euros, not rupees, 30-50k euros, who can afford that, not me personally, and none of you, if you could, wouldnt be on this forum

Mk, enjoy diabetes fag

Fags telling you to take literally almost every growth hormone secretagogue on the market, WHAT A NICE WAY TO FUCKING GET HUGE NOSE AND EARS AND BE AN UGLY LOOKSMINNED OGRE

MELATONIN, BULLSHIT. JUST FUCKING GET NO BLUE LIGHT BEFORE SLEEP AND SLEEP IN A DARK COLD ROOM YOU'LL FALL ASLEEP QUICK.

inb4 oh but bro i dont have to sleep in a dark cold room and i get blue light and i take melatonin and fall asleep quick while you have to do all that 🤓🤓🤓

Faggot if you get blue light before sleep that ruins the purpose of melatonin and makes it not work so???

Skipping the weightlifting part since cba to review all that its probably some pro bodybuilders workout routine (js because its a bodybuilders doesnt mean its the best)

Also has spirituality part?? Not gonna review that, you should already know it's bullshit, ahh yes bro lets be spiritual and we will ascend

TLDR; THIS GUYS GUIDE WILL FUCK UP YOUR COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT, MAKE YOU A 30 IQ RETARD, GIVE YOU DIABETES, MAKE YOU OGRE WITH BIG EARS AND BIG NOSE, RUIN YOUR HEALTH, ENLARGE YOUR ORGANS AND LOWER YOUR LIFESPAN BY 20-30 YEARS

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RECOMMEND STEROIDS TO FUCKING PEOPLE THAT ARE IN DEVELOPMENT ACTING LIKE IT WONT STUNT THEIR COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT?

AND MOST OF THE SHIT IN THE GUIDE DONT EVEN MAKE SENSEEEEEEEEEE NIGGA DBOL AND FUROSEMIDE AT THE SAME TIME YEAH WHAT A GOOD IDEA JUST RUIN THE PURPOSE OF DBOL
Botb read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamesols and asdvek
ok so i read that thread yesterday
the use of compounds was just too much
not every teenager could afford that anyway
but some of the things he said are good even tho they are water so kinda useless tread

1. Bullshit
2. Dangerous
3. Retarded

?????

Mk, enjoy diabetes fag

Thanks, Love you G.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and asdvek
this was entertaining
make more

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
1. Bullshit
2. Dangerous
3. Retarded

?????

Mk, enjoy diabetes fag

omg why would u inject so much things in ur body, speedrun to graveyard 😂

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and asdvek
He'd do surveys to finance all of that shit jfl

• JFL
1. Bullshit
2. Dangerous
3. Retarded

?????

Mk, enjoy diabetes fag

honestly this guide is just dangerous, just ban this faggot

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and iblamesols
just vomit the food you ate theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, ZAATOP4 and asdvek
asdvek my dear king, if u said that thread is shit
what would u recommend a teenager imply in his life to fix it? (not the water stuff like good diet and good sleep)
something like hormones or something

asdvek my dear king, if u said that thread is shit
what would u recommend a teenager imply in his life to fix it? (not the water stuff like good diet and good sleep)
something like hormones or something
good diet and sleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamesols and Vanilla
  • schizowarrior
  • nonpm
  • slicks
  • Yesubo
  • MA_ascender
  • karatigin
  • Vetar
  • 15yroldascending
  • morz179
  • cummy-kaze
  • ʾAbū al-Qāsim
  • bloaty
  • justropemaxbro
  • buzz
  • Iasacrko
  • Tyler x Durden
  • spark
  • DangerBadger
  • dflmng99
  • Latinus
  • mindspun
  • calmzik
  • eewrfdsxcds
  • martinvega9
  • cryoto
  • ZekeIsNotHere
  • Flowerpot
  • 1966Ford
  • SaintDarktriad
  • glaruz
  • ykx
  • PARISIEN
  • looksmaxpill
  • Flackis04
  • truthhurts
  • k333ny
  • Schenkerianer
  • sportsmogger
  • Crisick
  • Cyrus
  • itsoverbudyboyos
  • Itsoverbro
  • sluttysuzy420
  • Outerz14
  • zebra000
  • talahon
  • ey88
  • genex
  • Samuel Jackson
  • dawooddX
  • Unalive
  • mrmogger2882
  • piec
  • ryukxitznx
  • mirrormogger
  • skkrrrtcantdo
  • jjjjjjjjhhhhhhkkkkk
  • geenk worg
  • thors192
  • Piratecel
  • lucifer6969

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
why did bro just write bullshit and click post

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and asdvek
by this, u mean that any AI will help in losing fat? if taken alone?

EDIT: FORGOT THE T4 PART, TAKING T4 WITHOUT ANY THYROID DEFICIENCY WILL GIVE YOU GOATR
what do you mean by "goatr"
?????

also the lowering of hgh and igf-1 have any impact on growing taller?
i only use cold showers to have better skin

what do you mean by "goatr"

also the lowering of hgh and igf-1 have any impact on growing taller?
i only use cold showers to have better skin
Well bro

I dont know maybe it does

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vanilla
1. Bullshit
2. Dangerous
3. Retarded

?????

Mk, enjoy diabetes fag

BAN THAT NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and asdvek
1. Bullshit
2. Dangerous
3. Retarded

?????

Mk, enjoy diabetes fag

lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240806_202947.jpg
    Screenshot_20240806_202947.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 0
great thread

SAVE THE YOUTH

can u link the studies? i researched and havent found anything saying this idk why

this idiot just read about a bunch of compounds on wikipedia or saw them namedropped on some fucking biohacking reddit and decided to put them all together

• +1
1. Bullshit
2. Dangerous
3. Retarded

?????

Mk, enjoy diabetes fag

true bhai, I skimmed through it the other day and was jfling.

Bro
1. Bullshit
2. Dangerous
3. Retarded

?????

Mk, enjoy diabetes fag

Bro are you are a retard i know my shit bro
Why steroids to make their development faster better how would it fuck your cognitive function litteraly every drug cited in this thread had good effect on your dopaminergic system without counting all the others nootropic bro 10 mg dbol isnt the one that gonna make you a bloat especially thz number of fucking compound that counteract that nigga i precised in the thread that you need bloodwork before t4 (to value your Tsh between 1-1.5 so you didn’t read my thread you just scroled straight to the gear part) so you ask me why i put androgens obviously for bone development you don’t belizvz in it but you believe that if you take them your nose gonna get bigger no shit the only thing that will grow is your nose you’ll not gain any vertical height or any forward growth basicaly only nose cause apparently in puberty hgh and androgens has only effect in your nose are you retarded you don’t even know the shit your talking about next timz atleast write me a critique that meke your sense in all this thread i swear you didn’t understand a thing you atheist mf who will it lower your life span (i know androgens cause you to age quicker but its not 2 years of contact that will fuck your life span maximum you would have lost 3 years of your life even a smoker would age quicker) while hgh is actually used for longevity the only thing i was scared off was brain damage i made sure to counter act it it the thing i studied the most before this thread also your right even tho you probably just heard about it cause steroids doesn’t cause major aging exept for one area the brain that why i made sure to work on the nootropics to help mitigate the sides .

this idiot just read about a bunch of compounds on wikipedia or saw them namedropped on some fucking biohacking reddit and decided to put them all together
Im surrounded by idiots who think they are smart like literally every steroid thread in her is just dumb but they don’t get any critique only me try me give me one error in this thread one error one compound that would actually be counter productive

Bro

Why steroids to make their development faster better how would it fuck your cognitive function litteraly every drug cited in this thread had good effect on your dopaminergic system without counting all the others nootropic bro 10 mg dbol isnt the one that gonna make you a bloat especially thz number of fucking compound that counteract that nigga i precised in the thread that you need bloodwork before t4 (to value your Tsh between 1-1.5 so you didn’t read my thread you just scroled straight to the gear part) so you ask me why i put androgens obviously for bone development you don’t belizvz in it but you believe that if you take them your nose gonna get bigger no shit the only thing that will grow is your nose you’ll not gain any vertical height or any forward growth basicaly only nose cause apparently in puberty hgh and androgens has only effect in your nose are you retarded you don’t even know the shit your talking about next timz atleast write me a critique that meke your sense in all this thread i swear you didn’t understand a thing you atheist mf who will it lower your life span (i know androgens cause you to age quicker but its not 2 years of contact that will fuck your life span maximum you would have lost 3 years of your life even a smoker would age quicker) while hgh is actually used for longevity the only thing i was scared off was brain damage i made sure to counter act it it the thing i studied the most before this thread also your right even tho you probably just heard about it cause steroids doesn’t cause major aging exept for one area the brain that why i made sure to work on the nootropics to help mitigate the sides .
Not reading allat suck my mog

Bro

@Sapieeen does he think im reading all that
Like im genuinely not reading it lol long ahh paragraph

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen