The worst part about being ugly is how it makes you want to NOT chase your dreams...

L

looksmaxtolive

Iron
Recently Ive come to understand neurocranium and skull base.

Basically I have a shit vertical jaw, and it cant be fixed.

Being ugly takes away the pleasure from your dreams. I feel no pleasure at the prospect of fulfilling my lifelong dreams.. because Im ugly.. who gives a shit?

Especially if that dream was to be in entertainment. Music doesn't even hit the same anymore... Im ugly..

As long as your facial features are decent then it doesn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71172
As long as your facial features are decent then it doesn’t matter.
long mid face, balding, lefort 1 gave me upper chimp lip, mediocre skin quality

sucks man. just sucks. used to be so fun to visualize my dreams in the past. listen to music while living my dreams

when you understand you're ugly in the worst way possible (down grown) its just over

What makes you think Ur ugly

long mid face, balding, lefort 1 gave me upper chimp lip, mediocre skin quality

sucks man. just sucks. used to be so fun to visualize my dreams in the past. listen to music while living my dreams

when you understand you're ugly in the worst way possible (down grown) its just over
It’s really about harmony. And your facial features play a major role in this. I don’t know what you look like, but you’re probably just overthinking it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71172
that shit should motivate you even more, idk how you have such weak mind and think like that, imagine after u achieve what u want and are statusmaxxed, despire being ugly u will be found attractive and halo'd simply due to fact of ur status

Start looksmaxxing

that shit should motivate you even more, idk how you have such weak mind and think like that, imagine after u achieve what u want and are statusmaxxed, despire being ugly u will be found attractive and halo'd simply due to fact of ur status
id rather be chad loser tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back