Isn't it unbelievable how different your entire existence would be if you were good looking?

LoveSuckingFeet

LoveSuckingFeet

Banned
I was thinking about this, and... its like, my entire being, persona and character would be different if I was good looking. Sometimes I'll come across a tiktok of some insanely good looking guy and I just imagine myself with that face... the feeling is so fucking discouraging, man.

- Like, each scenario I imagine myself in feels like heroine.. pure dopamine 24/7 at all times. Family comes over and is in awe every time by my pretty face, the way I would conduct myself when Im out living life, the way cashiers and receptionist would react to me, the constant pleasure of validation and attention in my brain...

It would also change my entire personality, I feel like I'd be so much cooler, so much more charming. I'd be able to fit my face with my personality. Just that one super cool, chill, badass dude.

MUSIC.
Music would fucking hit different. Every time I listen to a song, I imagine myself in scenarios but none of them work... Im ugly. Listening to music while being good looking is above any drug you could possibly ever consume... anything.

The little things I would do, that in the back of my mind know cause so much swooning and attention farming, such as, coursing through my hair, smiling, laughing with a cute inflection... like everything would work.

They say you should live everyday like it's your last, but Im ugly. If I looked like this, however, I would live every second like it was my last:

427772958 25151661664432196 830123783917321189 n

• +1
Reactions: iitsnik, A23ghskung, nofap and 11 others
literally a few mmsof bone sturcture away....

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and Deleted member 51465
nothing would change for most if you, looks only make up for your insufferable personality if they're excessive, and that's a step beyond just being goodlooking.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, A23ghskung, bradpittshairline and 8 others
You're mental - - -

I already live my life to the fullest, and I fuck a lot.

Nigga I just checked your posting and all you do is talk shit to other people than you proceed to start trauma dumping. Stop projecting you fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and NebulaExplorer
I was thinking about this, and... its like, my entire being, persona and character would be different if I was good looking. Sometimes I'll come across a tiktok of some insanely good looking guy and I just imagine myself with that face... the feeling is so fucking discouraging, man.

- Like, each scenario I imagine myself in feels like heroine.. pure dopamine 24/7 at all times. Family comes over and is in awe every time by my pretty face, the way I would conduct myself when Im out living life, the way cashiers and receptionist would react to me, the constant pleasure of validation and attention in my brain...

It would also change my entire personality, I feel like I'd be so much cooler, so much more charming. I'd be able to fit my face with my personality. Just that one super cool, chill, badass dude.

MUSIC.
Music would fucking hit different. Every time I listen to a song, I imagine myself in scenarios but none of them work... Im ugly. Listening to music while being good looking is above any drug you could possibly ever consume... anything.

The little things I would do, that in the back of my mind know cause so much swooning and attention farming, such as, coursing through my hair, smiling, laughing with a cute inflection... like everything would work.

They say you should live everyday like it's your last, but Im ugly. If I looked like this, however, I would live every second like it was my last:

View attachment 2744031
Your mindset is no different than a woman you should realize this

your face is your personality people ive spoken all assume im a good quite guy without knowing me and speaking to me just because of my soft and feminine features from there its over they can never perceive me in a different way

your face is your personality people ive spoken all assume im a good quite guy without knowing me and speaking to me just because of my soft and feminine features from there its over they can never perceive me in a different way
you look shit.

bro really tried it with the "feminine features" get off tiktok you incel. youre no pretty boy.

ugly ass dog.

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad
Nigga I just checked your posting and all you do is talk shit to other people than you proceed to start trauma dumping. Stop projecting you fucking retard
you look shit.

bro really tried it with the "feminine features" get off tiktok you incel. youre no pretty boy.

ugly ass dog.
Please read your fucking replies you pathetic incel

nothing would change for most if you, looks only make up for your insufferable personality if they're excessive, and that's a step beyond just being goodlooking.
super good looks result in so much positives for people it would be borderline impossible to be insufferable. Personality is a result of looks to a degree. A face that you can’t post on the internet or go outside without having women thirst over you would be enough to chronically cheer up 90% of people.

super good looks result in so much positives for people it would be borderline impossible to be insufferable. Personality is a result of looks to a degree. A face that you can’t post on the internet or go outside without having women thirst over you would be enough to chronically cheer up 90% of people.
it would change the entire and complete trajectory of my life.

seriously. id be unimaginably successful. the amount of drive, motivation I would have... the pleasure and reward from accomplishing things in life... the feel to maximize what ive been given and not waste it...

being ugly is just so fucking brutal. im like detached from reality. I don't give a shit to improve, I wear the same clothes everyday, eat like shit, have no career aspirations.... almost feels like none of it matters.

fuck good looking people. seriously. forever and ever. hope they all die in the most horrific, medieval way possible.

• Hmm...
Reactions: dantemaxxing

seriously. id be unimaginably successful. the amount of drive, motivation I would have... the pleasure and reward from accomplishing things in life... the feel to maximize what ive been given and not waste it...

being ugly is just so fucking brutal. im like detached from reality. I don't give a shit to improve, I wear the same clothes everyday, eat like shit, have no career aspirations.... almost feels like none of it matters.

fuck good looking people. seriously. forever and ever. hope they all die in the most horrific, medieval way possible.
lmao no reply? @dantemaxxing

even the emoji react was weird? hmmm

I want to say that these good-looking people never learn how to cope with suffering properly, but that's cope in and of itself. They get to live in their ivory tower forever. Just take a look at all the CEOs. They were super tall and good-looking when they were younger, now they're living off their earnings as they grow old. And then people claim that all of the CEOs of today are ugly. Like duh, of course, they're 60 now.

MUSIC.

View attachment 2744031
It’s crazy society expects people to have morals when there is so much disparity when it comes not only looks but also wealth and other things. That’s why I think evil will always exist.

nothing would change

Bro thinks this is offtopic or .is

• JFL
Reactions: okwiwhd