The worst part of being ugly, is that people treat you bad in normal situations of everyday life

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
You guys are privileged if all you get to back up your "ugliness" is lack of tinder matches and unsuccessful cold approaches on stacies, there's this girl that works as a cashier in a supermarket here that hates my guts, everytime I check the stuff I bought with her she has this really negative and dismissive body language, she changes it as soon as she sees me... she looks angry and like she wants me gone asap.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Sped, RichardSpencel and 2 others
What's ugly about you?

She’s flirting with u fakecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and vanillaicecream
You guys are privileged if all you get to back up your "ugliness" is lack of tinder matches and unsuccessful cold approaches on stacies, there's this girl that works as a cashier in a supermarket here that hates my guts, everytime I check the stuff I bought with her she has this really negative and dismissive body language, she changes it as soon as she sees me... she looks angry and like she wants me gone asap.
Water.
People are more likely to be savage to you if you're hidious
sometimes all is needed is just to get off the grid (ironically it comes from someone like me)

Huh. I'm not mistreated like that by foids

give her something to hate you for then

It resonates 4 sure it ain't easy.

Not possible

Congrats on not being ugly
Oh bro I am a LTN-MTN, I'm definitely no looker. Could it be other factors for you? I have never experienced the cold and upfront hatred like you have from the female cashiers or something. Some have been absentminded or dismissive but yea

Oh bro I am a LTN-MTN, I'm definitely no looker. Could it be other factors for you? I have never experienced the cold and upfront hatred like you have from the female cashiers or something. Some have been absentminded or dismissive but yea
Im below ltn