The worst people in the world

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Gypsies, they are basically the shitiest that Currystan has to offer mixed with some Mayo blood. I live next to a huge gypsy neighborhood with thousands of them and it feels like i stepped into India when i go there jfl, it's kinda cool tho having a little India in your country

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Gypsies, they are basically the shitiest that Currystan has to offer mixed with some Mayo blood. I live next to a huge gypsy neighborhood with thousands of them and it feels like i stepped into India when i go there jfl, it's kinda cool tho having a little India in your country
indians are way better than gypsies, these are the worst in the world
ok comrade
lol

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
kys

@SikKunt

• WTF
Reactions: SikKunt
the word gypsy leaves a sour taste in my mouth :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
indians are way better than gypsies, these are the worst in the world

lol
The whole like place feels so surreal for my City, like when i stepp in it it completely feels like I'm in India jfl, the people 100% look curry

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
The whole like place feels so surreal for my City, like when i stepp in it it completely feels like I'm in India jfl, the people 100% look curry
thing is at least curries don't steal, or do shit like them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
  • +1
weedfags are worse

• So Sad
gypsies are the worst indeed

They're basically the discount version of Jews.
Going from country to country and destroying everything.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
They're basically the discount version of Jews.
Going from country to country and destroying everything.
They come from Rajastan in India bro, they are 100% curry in looks, at least these in my country jfl. Their whole neighborhood of 50k looks really Indian

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
They come from Rajastan in India bro, they are 100% curry in looks, at least these in my country jfl. Their whole neighborhood of 50k looks really Indian
in Europe they look romanian and very Brown skin too i don't know even where these shitty stuffs Come from

in Europe they look romanian and very Brown skin too i don't know even where these shitty stuffs Come from
The gypsies from Romania have brownish skin but look quite European, but balkan gypsies look 90% curry, because here nobody mixed with them like in Romania

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 3043
Gypsies are shit bro.
Romanians aren't gypsies if that's what you're thinking
The gypsies from Romania have brownish skin but look quite European, but balkan gypsies look 90% curry, because here nobody mixed with them like in Romania
They don't often mix with white romanians. They stay in their group mostly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
Yeah bro they're disgusting

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
everyone hates them

All gypsies should get genocided

tbh
Russia

Fuck gypsies

Gypsies have infinitely more sex appeal than curries mostly because they behave very masculine and are loaded with confidence.

Gypsies are what happens when indian physicality meets ghetto nigga attitude.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Gypsies have infinitely more sex appeal than curries mostly because they behave very masculine and are loaded with confidence.

Gypsies are what happens when indian physicality meets ghetto negro attitude.
Bro what is this generalization jfl

why are people crying for gypsies so much?

Gypsies are what happens when indian physicality meets ghetto negro attitude.
this is incorrect