The worst subhuman facial feature no one talks about

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
A non existent nasal bridge is so subhuman. I have this facial feature and ever since I found it out, I hate my looks. Not only will you have an ugly button nose, you will also have a messed up eye area and forehead. Its so over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, rubberduck, nigtard and 1 other person
A non existent nasal bridge is so subhuman. I have this facial feature and ever since I found it out, I hate my looks. Not only will you have an ugly button nose, you will also have a messed up eye area and forehead. Its so over
Dorsal aesthetic lines are essential

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, coispet, sportsmogger and 1 other person
nasal bridge fillers last like two years what's stopping you, it's not something that's hard to fix.

• +1
Reactions: Margit, sportsmogger and Allornothing
nasal bridge fillers last like two years what's stopping you, it's not something that's hard to fix.
What about eye spacing? Weird shaped brow bone, shit medial canthus and pfl

Your problem is just your nose in general. Nose bridge prominence is mainly important for good definition of the supeaorbital ridge from the front that’s good for looking masc.

Examples please

lmaooooo chinese pilled

no but I mean this is an extremely high-priority beauty standard/attractive feature in chinese culture
Ive noticed that yes. Should I chinamax?

Ive noticed that yes. Should I chinamax?
you have no nose bridge why would going to china help :unsure::unsure: :lul: :lul: :lul:

unless you mean getting the surgeries they get? idk man maybe

How are you white with no nose bridge, are you finnish or Sami descent

True tbh, I’m black but was lucky enough to be born with a decent nasal bridge

Indeed It makes me look primitive

yea nordsal hump mogs

enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg