The worst two phenotypes for men are undoubtedly Ethnics & Asians, however Asians come last without Q

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
They have melted browridges, flat af maxillas, no eye-crease and very, very weak bone-structure that's rounded and feminine. Their nasal bridges disappear into their skull and their noses are squishy and button like, again like a female, only you can steal a bogie from their nostril without them realising if you are a skilled pick-pocket.

Anybody that says South Asia < East Asia is placing emphasis on the accent or looking retardedly at yellow being a closer colour to white

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, justinzayn, Deleted member 16384 and 5 others
Japanese chang samurai pheno mogs

Japanese chang samurai pheno mogs

Post either some videos or photos of this pheno type

If they have flat maxillas and melted browridges and lacking dimorphism they don't mog anything but a plant and that's only because the plant can't breathe, speak and see... as it actually looks more dimorphic

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
This Japanese pheno that this actor has mogs:

6jwjfhf

Kazuki kitamura 906

A8bc7aedac7418a8ac2952cb602e63ed

Wdf905fjg6661

Unnamed 1

1e55e2aae4cbabe3f88e29380e5dbaff

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, n0rthface, Deleted member 14984 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Kekee
It’s like comparing green shit with regular shit

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Phenotypes don't matter if Jews inflate ethnics status to high value white women.

It’s like comparing green shit with regular shit

Right but theirs is objectively worse. At least we're dimorphic and CAN be white passing at times.

Right but theirs is objectively worse. At least we're dimorphic and CAN be white passing at times.
The only thing I see Asians doing well in is with brainded kpop stans if they fit their image

keep copeing u gutter tier shitskin asians mogs
currys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member 11292
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 16346
Asians mog because better orbitals skin coloring and height

We are on average taller

Orbitals and skin colouring are the only two things they win on because they are our stand-out weaknesses

We beat them for eyes, nose, mouth, bone-structure, maxilla, forward growth and hair and much much more.

Which is worse, yellow dog piss or shitskin ?

:soy::soy::soy: curry mog chink:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You son of bastard bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
You're on the side of Asians because Indians are terribly fucking embarrassing, while Asians are cooler in general

Proof personality matters

So now you're posting all these k'pop stars

Im sure if I post a bunch of photos of Zayn Malik you'll say some nonsense about him having Arabian roots and so being Med. Twit. :ROFLMAO:
No between the two South Asians mog but east asians can still be good looking

Malik is 6.25-6.5 psl but hes mixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 14160 and MakinItHappenReturn
Jokes aside, Pakistani men and north Indian mog east asians to Nanjing Massacre

It's not even close

Main qimg 49c9b4b49075a28133c808335e00bc99

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 14160 and MakinItHappenReturn
U don't mog shit, keep eating dogs and coping

Your women are cumbaskets for white men

Imagine being a flat faced slant eyed, nigger nose lips gook and then being convinced u mog indo aryans , u should not even consider yourself as a human being

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 14984
Jokes aside, Pakistani men and north Indian mog east asians to Nanjing Massacre

It's not even close

View attachment 1431505

I mean we can see it from the science and our own eyes

I still thinking posting Chads of each pheno is stupid and leaves room for error

Post the normies

"I totally pass as med bro"
View attachment 1431493

Sicilians and Pakistanis are one

Same altitude, similar Med dark looks, culture based on violence, misogyny, patriarchy.

Kpoop stars are feminine as fuck, they don't stand a single chance in the west

I mean we can see it from the science and our own eyes

I still thinking posting Chads of each pheno is stupid and leaves room for error

Post the normies

U don't really need to debate this, Pakistani and north Indians have caucasoid skull which mogs mongoloid skull. Gooks are bottom tier

U don't really need to debate this, Pakistani and north Indians have caucasoid skull which mogs mongoloid skull. Gooks are bottom tier

Just bizarre that everyone is listing ethnics beneath them then in the phenotype rank thread

Just bizarre that everyone is listing ethnics beneath them then in the phenotype rank thread
Let gooks cope , don't pay attention to normies

I think they are confusing good PR gooks get (kpop) compared to the reputation of ethnics ( terrorist,scammers etc ) with looks theory

Afghan undeniably mog gooks but their terrorist reputation does harm them in the sexual market

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
We are on average taller

Orbitals and skin colouring are the only two things they win on because they are our stand-out weaknesses

We beat them for eyes, nose, mouth, bone-structure, maxilla, forward growth and hair and much much more.
No ur not my nigger chinks japs koreans are talller
U don't mog shit, keep eating dogs and coping

Your women are cumbaskets for white men

Imagine being a flat faced slant eyed, nigger nose lips gook and then being convinced u mog indo aryans , u should not even consider yourself as a human being
You assumed I'm Asian lol
U think eating dogs is an insult lol
"Our women " Jfl at this thinking

Yeah imagine being him
Images 1

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
Lol these guys still posting Chads

Autists

Let gooks cope , don't pay attention to normies

I think they are confusing good PR gooks get (kpop) compared to the reputation of ethnics ( terrorist,scammers etc ) with looks theory

Afghan undeniably mog gooks but their terrorist reputation does harm them in the sexual marke
Only 20 percent of Afghans are pustuns and white/med looking the rest are gutter tier Dravidians

No ur not my nigger chinks japs koreans are talller

You assumed I'm Asian lol
U think eating dogs is an insult lol
"Our women " Jfl at this thinking

Yeah imagine being him
View attachment 1431544

Yeah

post the least gook looking asian model and generalize it to a group of billion people to prove your point theory

Plus he's squinting, sucking in his cheeks, light frauding, hiding his piss colored skin using black and white pic format

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
Coloring is everything even tho curries haves better facial structure coloring makes us inferior to gooks

normie asians have it better than normie brown guys because of kpop/squid shit cultural boosts and neg. stereotypes about browns.

Chadlite+ brown guys mog asian counterparts to Nagasaki

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah

post the least gook looking asian model and generalize it to a group of billion people to prove your point theory

Plus he's squinting, sucking in his cheeks, light frauding, hiding his piss colored skin using black and white pic format
Fun fact https://amp.inkstonenews.com/opinio...yellow-they-were-called-white/article/3000772

Gooks were considered White people by Europeans before
colonialism
Also
Images 2

Images 3

Average piss gook coloring is better than curry diarrhoea coloring

normie asians have it better than normie brown guys because of kpop/squid shit cultural boosts and neg. stereotypes about browns.

Chadlite+ brown guys mog asian counterparts to Nagasaki
Post an example

Coloring is everything even tho curries haves better facial structure coloring makes us inferior to gooks
Olive skin/light skin mogs piss skin

I'm talking about Pakistanis/north Indians , don't confuse us with dravidian poopskincels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Phenotypes don't matter if Jews inflate ethnics status to high value white women.
Pakistan should recognize Israel to improve reputation in media

Most North indian and pakis don't have olive light skin jflll at this cope
Retard
Images 7
A class in a middle school in punjab pakistan

Attachments

• classroom_children.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 0
Doesn't matter east asians and south asians MOG when it comes to technology which will matter the most when crispr comes out

both are objectively subhuman in every way. what's the point of this. stupid ass curry fighting for approval

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Images 8

This is olive skin u fukking turd

Doesn't matter east asians and south asians MOG when it comes to technology which will matter the most when crispr comes out
Wrong the sjws will cock block us and nato will invade china to prevent them from using crisper because u know muh inherent human rights and sanctity city of human something something blablabla

• So Sad
Reactions: chadsmith
Indian men especially Indians with Aryan admixture mog gook men to the Ganges River where they will be eaten by savage Aghori tribesmen

I've seen hundreds of examples in person of both while most people on this forum haven't. Indian men are more robust, typically taller, more masc, better forward growth, better eyes (especially eyelashes), better brow ridges, and better personalities tbh

On the matter of personality, even the autistic Indian guys were more fun to hang with and got more chicks because they were the extroverted type of autistic, where as every east Asian guy has a boring personality type even if it's a dom one

In the real world Indian men slay way more than even kpop maxxed asian dudes

Curry who spends 1 year gym maxxing >>> Asian who spends 5 years surgery maxxing for kpopmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and MakinItHappenReturn