The worst type of JBW coper

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
IMO it’s the guys who more or less believe that races aren’t actually real and think that women as sexual selectors only operate on what the media and their cultural background tell them.

“Ethnic tax” isn’t your actual problem when your shit bones, coloring, height and muscles are what’s holding you back. Being non-White is a flaw, yes, but that’s because your entire kind is just genetically inferior, with said inferiority perfectly explaining why you in particular are an incel manlet.
If anything, the West is solidly anti-White and their people are being constantly massaged into new depths of depravity by projecting their sympathies onto the lower races, it doesn’t get more xenophilic than this.

When I see a good looking chink or a ‘jeet I just assume that they are mere glimpses of the precursor races, Asia used to house noble peoples once… A lot of them have White grandparents anyway so even this point is moot, I think.

Kemonololis are superior race

How do you think I am supposed to feel about the fact that a freak like you can get matched with women that would never look my way in a trillion years?
Did you tried to be man of culture, interesting for lolis with good taste in men?

Kemonai

So what happened when you saw my cheekbones, do you think im a rare echo of my ancient Aryan forefathers? Do you think I will herald Kalki and bring forth the Kali Yuga?