"Theblackedpill" who tf is behind this twitter account? Its deff a white cuck with a racist black cock fetish.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Gold
All these satanic blasphemous profiles are full of homosexual white faggots and trannies and shit.

White cucks like this need to be kicked out of the west or burned alive on a stake by the government.

Seriously.

Promoting sick fetishes of black cock and white women is so fucking gay gross evil and they always hate on white men.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
All these satanic blasphemous profiles are full of homosexual white faggots and trannies and shit.

White cucks like this need to be kicked out of the west or burned alive on a stake by the government.

Seriously.

Promoting sick fetishes of black cock and white women is so fucking gay gross evil and they always hate on white men.

Why do you know about this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and lastamericanvirgin
Wtf are you implying? :feelshah:
troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Even Euphoria, a series for modern teenagers showcased how BBCs fuck white girls raw

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lebron_James, LegitUser and lastamericanvirgin

It's Andrew Tate

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Klasik616
That you get off to this shit, you just finished beating off to his feed and came here after post nut clarity
Are you fucking kidding me?

I literally despise this shit so I vented and you people aren't even mad at it? Fucking idiots.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I literally despise this shit so I vented and you people aren't even mad at it? Fucking idiots.
if ur getting this upset over some racebait I would suggest you get off this forum JFL

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin