TheBull says it's over at 28 but there was a 60 year old dude in my engineering class

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
He is still ascending at that age bruh ! The Bull would be suiciding if he was 60 years old lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Joe Rogancel, bloomercel and 11 others
It's over at 12 buddy boyo but you could probably still be ok into your 30s if you age well like that gook who's 57 looking 22

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and sudanguy
It's over at 12 buddy boyo but you could probably still be ok into your 30s if you age well like that gook who's 57 looking 22
man fuck that no way it's over already

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and WishIwasChico
Is that oldhead ah mofo getting pussy tho?

60? by the time he graduates, all his peers would have retired.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, datboijj and Luffymaxxing
bro ur not in an engineering class. Real engineer like me use plebs like you for our dirty work. at best your in a carpentry class

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Samsepioler
bro ur not in an engineering class. Real engineer like me use plebs like you for our dirty work. at best your in a carpentry class
lol bro its all the same chit

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3

Mechanical?

Wdym

according to redpillers, that is your peak SMV

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, klip11, Samsepioler and 2 others
A 63 year old oldcel i know showed a video of getting head by 2 30+ year old milfs that he rizzed up
being nt and low inhib is everything

• Woah
Reactions: klip11, Pikabro and SoundnVision
A 63 year old oldcel i know showed a video of getting head by 2 30+ year old milfs that he rizzed up
Were they hot milfs?

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Samsepioler
That's my dad's age jfl

That's my dad's age jfl
There was a pub owner in his 70s who.a girl I fucked worked for and he would get his dick sucked by some of the girls working there

• +1
Reactions: nofap
There was a pub owner in his 70s who.a girl I fucked worked for and he would get his dick sucked by some of the girls working there
Jfl you lying. Average 70 something man is subhuman and has a million and 2 health problems

Jfl you lying. Average 70 something man is subhuman and has a million and 2 health problems
Jfl he was the owner of a pub in a nice part of London he had money and status and was masc

imagine getting mogged by some random 60 year old lifelong learner in a STEM class

That's my dad's age jfl
Doesn’t matter hes bbc Unlimited smv could have rows of snowbunnies lined up if he wanted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and SoundnVision
TBH taking college Engineering classes at 60 is very likely a form of autism.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
TBH taking college Engineering classes at 60 is very likely a form of autism.
When my mate was doing mechanical engineering at uni there were a few 80 years old in the class.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
  • +1
My dad is black
Would slay in colleges even if he pulled up with a rollator/walker
Remember as a bbc you can’t lose in America the uglier you are the better

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
It's only over when you think it's over.

This year escalates into that scheduled world war. Will it be over? Hell no. Not even close! Was it over after WWII?

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Would slay in colleges even if he pulled up with a rollator/walker
Remember as a bbc you can’t lose in America the uglier you are the better
My dad is 65 and is top tier for his age. His mother, my grandmother, will be 88 years old in March and she's in the top 1 percent for people her age. Her mind is still sharp, she can still move relatively quickly, walk without a cane or walker, go up and down stairs. She just doesn't drive anymore. I can see her making it another 10 years or even making it to 100

• +1
My dad is 65 and is top tier for his age. His mother, my grandmother, will be 88 years old in March and she's in the top 1 percent for people her age. Her mind is still sharp, she can still move relatively quickly, walk without a cane or walker, go up and down stairs. She just doesn't drive anymore. I can see her making it another 10 years or even making it to 100
That’s because black people have denser bone mass from 18-80 overall compared to other ethnicity’s and more natural testerone. I bet some black guys in their 50s have more t than the average soyboy glasses cuck in their 20s.

Also most black people are very sharp anyway and are fast talkers with quick wit.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
It's ovER when u get out of ur prime.

they dont dont this for a job some old people do this for fun only

to have something to do
most are retired already

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Isn't it just for fun at that age? I doubt he planned to have a career