• defezman

Votes: 64 68.8%

• Total voters
Both mogs.me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 29167, thecel and 1 other person
Yet I kissed a hot girl. All you need is game and frame.

You aren't nearly as bad looking as you think you are or as this forum says.

Yes ipd low, too much lower cheek fat. Bad gonial angle which is your biggest flaw and defezmans too.

But just looking at your face you aren't bad looking although not good looking. Low IPD is a flaw but overrated. Somerhalder has low IPD and around the same midface ratio as you.

The west doesn't have many goodlooking people. Many whites are less attractive than you. Users here and their racism have made you think you are deformed, while you can still get girls in your experience.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 29167, 5footsix56 and 1 other person
You aren't nearly as bad looking as you think you are or as this forum says.

Yes ipd low, too much lower cheek fat. Bad gonial angle which is your biggest flaw and defezmans too.

But just looking at your face you aren't bad looking although not good looking. Low IPD is a flaw but overrated. Somerhalder has low IPD and around the same midface ratio as you.

The west doesn't have many goodlooking people. Many whites are less attractive than you. Users here and their racism have made you think you are deformed, while you can still get girls in your experience.
Gaslight.org

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 25667 and 3 others
Gaslight.org
Do you have two devices or some shit I literally just saw you post in a different thread and seconds after it was posted I get a noti for this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24444
Gaslight.org

He is cute to look at, and he has had girls show interest in him.

He has had kiss from hot white girl, and the white girl was the one initiating.

People here need to stop with their psl retardation. His face isn't good, I said that already. But it isn't bad, he really just needs to grow his hair and style it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
He is cute to look at, and he has had girls show interest in him.

He has had kiss from hot white girl, and the white girl was the one initiating.

People here need to stop with their psl retardation. His face isn't good, I said that already. But it isn't bad, he really just needs to grow his hair and style it.
Bluepill.org, he would struggle even in my country let alone in the West. He is also 5’6

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 25667 and 3 others
Bluepill.org, he would struggle even in my country let alone in the West. He is also 5’6

Explain how an attractive skinny white girl would make the first move on him? And kiss him and sleep with him?

This site can't rate at all. The guy in your pfp looks shit and you claim he is the most attractive in your central asian country. Yes he mogs thecel brutally in sex appeal but he still looks complete shit. Thecel is cute and much more pleasing to look at.

Just look at them. If you can't understand how that guy in your pfp looks like a rapist to women, you are infected with psl disease.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, thecel and Deleted member 24444
Explain how an attractive skinny white girl would make the first move on him? And kiss him and sleep with him?

This site can't rate at all. The guy in your pfp looks shit and you claim he is the most attractive in your central asian country. Yes he mogs thecel brutally in sex appeal but he still looks complete shit. Thecel is cute and much more pleasing to look at.

Just look at them. If you can't understand how that guy in your pfp looks like a rapist to women, you are infected with psl disease.
If you knew Russian his comment section would be 115 Octane ropefuel to you JFL. He is like synonym of handsome in my country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, sibience and thecel
False Information. I initiated it.

But she still thought you were cute enough to kiss and cuddle with.

If you knew Russian his comment section would be 115 Octane ropefuel to you JFL. He is like synonym of handsome in my country

Like I already said, you claim to be more blackpilled than all the guys here, but when a guy who you think is unattractive gets girls, you have no explanation. Like I can say go look at kpop stars comments too, and all the white girls simping for them.

I acknowledged that the guy in your avi had a lot of sex appeal. But JFL if you think he has a pleasing face to look at.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
3279956 3ad7ecdb aeea 40c5 b6c8 14455ba24d40 jpeg
Dformation Pruvienne MHNT

WTF

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 29167, thecel and 2 others
@thecel is so cute I want to pinch her cheeks

• Woah
Looksmatched. They look exactly the same, just different race.

@defezman You couldn't pass as hispanic ngl, hair is way too nappy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Why thecel look like he been to military school

• JFL
  • +1
@thecel are u really frim mit bro?

@thecel are u really frim mit bro?

@defezman Ima keep this one between U and I alright..? Don’t let it happen again.

You look like a 12 year old little bitch. Iv been beefing with a jb this whole time smh I’m ashamed.

• So Sad
Brutal shit. I see why you gave up @defezman

• JFL
Reactions: Ohwell 2.0
"Both have 5 inch penis"
Ok nigga calm down with the faggotry

3.9/10 and 4.4/10

@thecel blud why are your fingernails so long