thecel's future

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken

Transgender woman claims to have slept with THOUSANDS of men since her gender reassignment surgery – including nine in a single NIGHT​

A woman claims she is 'making up for lost time' by sleeping with over 2000 men following her gender reassignment surgery. Crystal Warren, 48, from Brighton, jokes that she's gone from 'man to man eater' since her transition. She has no plans on slowing down and hopes to have slept with 3000 men before she turns 50. Crystal says that she is so busy between the sheets because she's making up for the lost time she spent in the wrong body after being born male.

'I loved every minute of it and so did they. Sex as a woman felt so different, slow and sensual, it was much more erotic than sex as a man. I couldn't wait for more.' She says she was hooked on sex as a female and would go out clubbing most nights to meet a new partner. Within a few months of her operation she had already slept with hundreds of men.

She says: 'I just love showing off my body so much, I'm so happy and so proud that yes I am making up for lost time. 'And it's nothing to do with me having a 'so called male sex drive' because my sex drive is much higher now than it ever was in a male body. 'Sex as a woman is amazing and I plan on having as much as I can. It's that simple.'

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Mewton, gamma and 2 others
The Joker GIF

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
meanwhile
The-Internet-Is-Freaking-Out-Over-Elliot-Page-Balenciaga-Crocs-0001.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17217, bogii and 7 others
its not about the quantity its about the quality tho

Negative IQ if u believe this shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15338, ROTTING and 3 others
its not about the quantity its about the quality tho
I'm pretty sure thecel would be able to get a loving relationship with a good man that gets him (or her) off. After he transitions, he can slay or LTR, whatever he wants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Jew

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Thecel won’t become a whore after transisioning, he will beclme hqnp jb, and find a shy nerd chadlite wich who he will live forever.

Thecel won’t become a whore after transisioning, he will beclme hqnp jb, and find a shy nerd chadlite wich who he will live forever.
1k laycount after two years.

ugly old 'women' always with the same angle on the selfie

If an ugly old tranny could achieve that, what do you think an average young woman could do?

Negative IQ if u believe this shit
Not trying to defend OP (A son of whore) but seems legit

Even u can have three digit bodycount if you are willing to take a dick

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq