THEHANDCEL GENIO

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Chinsplit

Here's a pic of how the widening part of my genio will look like, a split right though the middle and widened by about 6mm. Do you think it's enough or should I do more? Maybe a few of you even think I should do less or not do it at all?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
you mean handmaxxing az gripping strenght?

This or Death

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Is that you? If so your chin is already too wide.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 19766
@thecel what u think boyo

Yes man then you will be chad

Yes man then you will be chad
u didnt answer my question, u think the results i sent are good enough or should i do less widening, more widening, no widening at all, or narrow it down maybe even?

how? nigga wants me to get my chin shaved
Your lips are narrow so you can’t have a wide chin without it reducing aesthetics. That’s just how it is, hence why wide mouth is such a desirable trait.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 19766
View attachment 2565721
Here's a pic of how the widening part of my genio will look like, a split right though the middle and widened by about 6mm. Do you think it's enough or should I do more? Maybe a few of you even think I should do less or not do it at all?
Are you getting any other movements (advancement)?

I haven't seen photos from any widening genioplasties, but this looks very extreme and unnecessary. It might have an uncanny/non-harmonious result.

• +1
Are you getting any other movements (advancement)?

I haven't seen photos from any widening genioplasties, but this looks very extreme and unnecessary. It might have an uncanny/non-harmonious result.
yes and i dont think its unnecessary because bimax widens the jaw too by itself (advancing it forward will make it wider)

Your lips are narrow so you can’t have a wide chin without it reducing aesthetics. That’s just how it is, hence why wide mouth is such a desirable trait.
ur right, i will widen my lips too and only widen my chin proportionately to the bimax i think

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
yes and i dont think its unnecessary because bimax widens the jaw too by itself (advancing it forward will make it wider)
Your chin already looks very prominent, in the pics you posted. This seems completely unnecessary to me.

Your chin already looks very prominent, in the pics you posted. This seems completely unnecessary to me.
nigga like i said they usually widen it proportionately to the bimax, if jaw widens then chin needs to widen too

nigga like i said they usually widen it proportionately to the bimax, if jaw widens then chin needs to widen too
nigga you don't need to widen it "proportionately" if it is already disproportionately big

• JFL
Widen lips first

• +1
nigga you don't need to widen it "proportionately" if it is already disproportionately big
how is it disproportionately big? thats the same kinda bluepilled talk people say when they say "muh muh your chin is too big/jaw is too big" etc when really its just that something else is lacking

u think i should shave the bone then? thats literally the most bluepilled shit on earth, only asians do that shit

yes its big for my mouth but that can be widened and thats what i will do too

how is it disproportionately big?
In terms of "classic" proportions, you have a strong and fairly wide chin on a narrow face without other prominent bones (based on the not great photos you posted). It gives your face a bottom-heavy look. I wouldn't call it a failo, because I don't think every feature has to be in perfect proportion, but making it even more prominent is not smart and is not a harmonious approach to facial aesthetics.

thats the same kinda bluepilled talk people say when they say "muh muh your chin is too big/jaw is too big" etc when really its just that something else is lacking
Are you going to make every other bone in your face stronger, in a proportional and natural-looking way? Probably not. Therefore, your natural proportions/features matter.

yes its big for my mouth but that can be widened and thats what i will do too
Trying to change every feature is usually a terrible idea, but if you want to go down the Bogdanoff route, knock yourself out.

• +1
Idk but I’m getting a similar genio

• +1
Over for your Voldemort nose though

• JFL