[theory] 7 reasons why trailer parks girls are legit the best to date

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
I will give some reasons why trailer park girls / white trash girls are the best to date. I dated one once and it was by far the best relationship of my life.

1) Low standards, easy to impress
2) Low education, so they won’t be working in an office with chads, they’ll work at McDonald’s with subhumans
3) low ambition. So less likely to leave. They won’t feel the need to find a “better” guys as long as they are comfortable with you
4) cheap date, will be happy with a blunt and some pizza and Netflix
5) low iq so low maintenance, don’t need to be her emotional tampon
6) usually dgaf and down to party, do drugs, get wasted, and do whatever kinky sex acts you want
7) often raised in a Christian Right wing household, don’t give a fuck about feminism or lgbt bullshit

In conclusion, it’s much better to date a trailer girl than a smart educated career woman, I am being ded srs rn

DFEBD3F7 EC38 4AE5 ADE7 4916DDE6EAD5

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, isis_Bleach, germanlooks and 4 others
I will give some reasons why trailer park girls / white trash girls are the best to date. I dated one once and it was by far the best relationship of my life.

2) Low education, so they won’t be working in an office with chads, they’ll work at McDonald’s with subhumans
3) low ambition. So less likely to leave. They won’t feel the need to find a “better” guys as long as they are comfortable with you
6) usually dgaf and down to party, do drugs, get wasted, and do whatever kinky sex acts you want
7) often raised in a Christian Right wing household, don’t give a fuck about feminism or lgbt bullshit

In conclusion, it’s much better to date a trailer girl than a smart educated career woman, I am being ded srs rn

View attachment 1695857
I can smell this picture through my phone :sick:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

View attachment 1695857
You left out the STIs she will have looking like a Petri dish 🧫 hoe prob has the compounds for super AIDS

Banger thread ur high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
love me some fish:love: